Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Maui Wedding Concierge

Our mission is to understand our client's vision & introduce creative & fresh ideas ultimately turning dreams into realities. Modern, classic romantic, vintage, rustic or all out glam? Island elegance, casual or somewhere in between? You know what you want, and we can help you make it happen ~ With over 20 years of event planning in California and Maui, Luanna & the Maui Wedding Concierge team is committed to creating an unforgettable experience and most importantly you will have fun and enjoy the process, we promise!

Follow Maui Wedding Concierge on

IMG1552
IMG2109

33 Reviews for Maui Wedding Concierge

Nina · Married on 04/04/2017

Hi would highly recommend Luanna for your Maui wedding. She is very professional, thinks of everything, and has great relationships with great vendors.
    Thank you Luanna for making our day special!

• User7347958 · 1+ year ago

Luanna has been great staying on top of all our needs. When we had to switch venues due to the location being sold, Luanna already had multiple alternative options to fit us. She has made this whole experience easy and fun for a bride who has no clue what to do.

Kala · Married on 02/10/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would! Luanna of Maui Wedding Concierge (MWC) was absolutely amazing! She exceeded all of my expectations. Planning a destination wedding could potentially be stressful, but Luanna put me at ease and made my wedding planning a breeze. In fact, we had originally planed on getting married at Sugarman Estate on Maui, but they sold the property and we had to scramble to find a new location. She worked around the clock to make sure my vision and wedding would be a success. She was able to secure our same wedding date at the White Orchid Beach House and it was a blessing in disguise. She listened to my vision and executed exactly what I had in mind. Her attention to detail goes far beyond what I ever could have imagined. She helped me stay within my budget while throwing the most magical wedding! The vendors she recommended were absolutely wonderful and my guests are still raving about the food, bar, and music. Her husband was involved and was a huge help the day of the wedding. He made sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed. If you're looking for a great photographer I highly recommend Luanna's husband, Karl! The two of them work very well together. I not only found an amazing wedding coordinator, I found a lifelong friend!

Maui Wedding Concierge FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Joanna Tano Photography
    Joanna Tano Photography Wedding Photographers

Maui Wedding Concierge is great to work with! They do an amazing job and provide an excellent and personal customer service experience!

• DJ Dan Maui
    DJ Dan Maui Wedding DJs

MWC is an incredible team of planners and photographers. I work with the best of the best here on Maui as a DJ. Any chance I am working with Maui Wedding Concierge I know the experience will be flawless and fun for all. The team working and the bride and groom, their family and friends. Confidence in their attention to detail is superior! Always look forward to be on the Maui Wedding Concierge team and so will you!

• Aloha Bars Maui
    Aloha Bars Maui Wedding Caterers

Luanna and her team at Maui Wedding Concierge are amazing to collaborate with. There events are flawless and there attention to detail is impeccable. The connection that she has with her clients makes each event have a unique personalized feel. We are honored to be a part of her vendor family.

• Kihei, HI 96753 See on map