Mary Elizabeth Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Mary Elizabeth Events is a boutique wedding and event management company located in Charlottesville, Virginia. I take on a limited number of events per year, allowing us to give your celebration the full attention it deserves. Whether you're planning a small wedding for 20 or an elegant party for 200 of your closest friends, My team is here to help! Visit maryelizabethevents.com for more information.

Mary Elizabeth Events offers:

• Wedding Coordination (4-6 weeks out)
  • Partial Service Planning (Our most popular option)
  • Full Service Planning
  • Small Wedding/Elopement Planning

There's something magical about taking in all the details of such an important occasion and creating life-long memories for the couple and their families. Whether you need someone to take the reins the day-of or you're looking for a professional to design an unforgettable wedding weekend, Mary Elizabeth can't wait to your vision and make it a seamless reality.

Mary Elizabeth is a Certified Wedding Planner through The Bridal Society, holds a Certified Meetings Professional designation, and earned her degree in Hospitality Management from James Madison University. Mary specializes in weddings, academic events, multi-day conferences, and events of all sizes.

Send a message for a complimentary wedding consultation call or meeting!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Multiple

• Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 04/16/2022

Thank you Mary!

I can’t thank Mary and her team enough for making our wedding a perfect and stress free day. After all of her help postponing our wedding I knew I could trust Mary with every detail of our wedding day. When the month of the wedding arrived Mary handled every detail. It was so nice to enjoy my wedding day and not worry about a thing. She was so quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the whole wedding process. I can’t imagine planning our wedding without her support and would highly recommend adding Mary to your team!
    Mary B. Married on 03/25/2022

The BEST wedding coordinator

Mary Elizabeth and her team made the my wedding day and the month leading up to it run so smoothly. I was extremely involved in the tiniest details leading up to my wedding, and Mary Elizabeth was so responsive via text and helpful with all of my (sometimes ridiculous) questions. Everything came together even better than I imagined it, and that was largely due to Mary Elizabeth and her team. When we had a very stressful last minute issue, she came to the rescue and helped us solve it within a day. She and her team are patient, knowledgeable, helpful, and really expert at what they do. My only regret is not hiring her for full planning services.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn L. Married on 01/15/2022

A Stress-Free Wedding Thanks to Mary!

I can honestly say my husband and I had a stress-free wedding thanks to Mary's Month-Of Coordination. She is organized, responsive, helpful, and an overall calming presence to have as a part of your big day. Mary knew all the right questions to ask our venue, questions that I wouldn't have even considered, to make sure our wedding went without a hitch. She handled the coordination with all my vendors, and everyone we worked with said Mary was a rockstar. When the signage arrived, my name was spelled wrong on every piece, but I didn't even flinch because I knew Mary would have a solution. She kept everyone on schedule, and my day would not have been nearly as enjoyable without her! If you want to take the stress out of your wedding and actually enjoy your day, get Mary Elizabeth Events on your wedding team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Owner + Lead Planner
  • Enneagram Type 2 | ENFP
  • Certified Meetings Professional & Wedding Planner
  • Lover of champagne, anytime
  • Would love your dog to be at the ceremony
  • Knew she wanted to be a wedding planner at 18
Nadia Anderson
Nadia Anderson
Lead Planner
  • ENFJ
  • Certified Specialist of Wine (CSW)
  • Spends her mornings as a High School Rowing Coach
  • Mother to a 2 year old with an impressive golf swing
  • Loves bringing all the details together for wedding days

PO Box 834 Charlottesville, VA, 22902
(434) 326-4739
Location of (Mary Elizabeth Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding