Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Mary Elizabeth Events

I'm Mary Elizabeth, and I love planning weddings. There's something magical about taking such an important occasion and creating life-long memories for the couple and their families.

Based in Charlottesville and certified through The Bridal Society, I am an experienced wedding and event planner dedicated to ensuring your event is absolutely splendid.

Planning a wedding can feel like a full-time job. Whether you need someone to take the reins the day-of or you're looking for a professional to design an unforgettable wedding weekend, I can't wait to your vision and make it a stress-free reality.

I'd love to offer you a free wedding consultation. Just send me a message!

Follow Mary Elizabeth Events on

Megan & Justin's winter wedding!Klaire Dixius Photography
victoria and aaron veritas vineyard and winery 3 cats photo blue ridge mountain wedding photographer 48238 51 708287 1566590145
Finn Lively Photo

Mary Elizabeth Events 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Mary is amazing!

I could not imagine having my wedding day run as smoothly as it did without Mary's help and guidance. From our first conversation, she made me feel comfortable and confident in taking on this planning process together. I was able to contact her with any questions or concerns I had which made me feel assured we were always moving in the right direction.

Mary is very attentive and organized- she listened to what I wanted and ensured that all details which I cared about were executed. Throughout the wedding day, she continuously asked me if I needed anything and how I was feeling.

Overall, my experience with Mary was nothing but positive. If you are looking for someone to lean on and trust throughout this process- look no further. Mary will get it done and make you feel confident that your day will be just as you had planned if not better.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Ari · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Coordinator!

Our experience with Mary was absolutely perfect. Definitely one of the best decisions we made! I cannot think of a single thing I would change. I was most interested in finding someone who would pick up where I left off, and make sure everything runs smoothly during the wedding so we could enjoy ourselves. From the time she stepped in, Mary was always available either by text or email, and relieved our stress with a quick response or additional information - whichever was needed.

I originally spoke with Mary over the phone because we live two hours from the venue. She was interested in knowing about us, our preferences, ideas for the big day, and our general taste. Mary accompanied us on our catering walk-through at the venue, and took notes on everything we said we loved or did not like. After only one walk-through, it was clear that she understood our style. When we sat down to go over day-of details we realized how many things we had not even considered prior to that point, and were so relieved to have her.

On the day of the wedding, and even the time leading up to it, Mary was in constant communication with the vendors. I honestly did not do a single wedding-related "work" task from the beginning to the end of the weekend. If there were any complications or fires to put out, I had absolutely no idea.

Mary is organized, experienced, and professional. She made it so easy to work with her and I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/21/2018

Hands Down the Best Decision

Here's the thing about weddings they don't tell you - there is A LOT MORE to planning than you might expect. Having Mary help coordinate details, be my main point of contact, think of the things that I would never have considered (and volunteer to leave the reception to go buy takeaway trays for the extra food!!!) was actually the most impactful decision that I could have made to make my wedding as perfect as it could be. Don't think, just hire her!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Award

Mary Elizabeth Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,475.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Charlottesville, 22902 See on map
    (434) 326-4739 (Phone number)