Roanoke, TX 76262 Map · Phone number

About Marilona Makeovers

Marilona Makeovers is a freelance makeover business owned and operated by Professional Certified Makeup Artist Marilona S. Galindo specializing in bridal, prom, and your everyday makeup needs.

Marilona Makeovers caters to every age, color, skin type, and gender.

Marilona Makeovers core values are to provide our clients with flawless makeup application, outstanding service, and a personalized, pampered experience.

Marilona Makeovers prides itself on cleanliness, professionalism, and using only the best cosmetics and tools in the industry for our invaluable clients.

Marilona Makeovers is professional "on-site" makeup application which means that I travel to meet you at your convenience! Whether it is to your home before a special event, to a hotel where you and your bridal party are getting ready, or at the location of your modeling photo shoot, I go where you need me to go! Marilona Makeovers is immediately attainable throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas Metroplex, but is available internationally.

Marilona Makeovers promises competitively low rates and
the best makeup services in the Dallas/Fort Worth area!

Marilona Makeovers mission is to enhance your natural beauty!

Follow Marilona Makeovers on

• Blend Your Rules
  • meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio
  • Alexis Jane Makeup
cymera2014042020361
cymera2014042020361

43 Reviews for Marilona Makeovers

Kimberly · Married on 06/21/2014

This gal is amazing! I had Marilona come over to do my mothers and maid of honors makeup at 9:30am and even though my reception wasnt until 6:30 and wasnt over until almost midnight my makeup still looked great! She was punctual and very professional. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Shawn & Kailee

Shawn & Kailee · Married on 06/14/2014

Marilona was able to make my entire bridal party look incredible! I wanted a natural look and she created the perfect bridal look I was going for. Marilona is versatile and worked with every girl to achieve their unique style. She was a true professional and made the getting ready process fun and stress free on the day of the wedding.

Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Christina · Married on 05/24/2014

Marilona came over to the house to do make up for me (the bride) and the wedding party. Several of my bridesmaids were nervous because they had never had their makeup done and did not want to look over done. Marilona quickly eased their mind and helped them to have the exact makeup they wanted for the day. Everyone was extremely pleased with how their makeup turned out and wanted her card as a reference! Great job!

Sent on 06/12/2014