Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number

About Mariah Floral Design

Mariah Floral Design is where wild creativity meets professionalism and well orchestrated details together create stunning impressions! We discover your dream and deliver it's essence the day of your event. We begin each event with a private consultation and design session that is aimed at distilling the feeling of your event. Colors, textures and embellishing details together create designs that exude emotion and highlight the unique character and style of your event.

statue
succ

7 Reviews for Mariah Floral Design

• F

Nina · Married on 04/10/2010

I wanted to say a big thank you for all your hard work on our flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous! And you were such a joy to work with! The arrangements elicited oohs and ahs from many of our guests, and the colors were so vibrant! They complemented the dresses and tuxedos PERFECTLY! You exceeded our expectations for sure. When we started talking, I so appreciated your efforts to get to know us as a couple and tailor the bouquets to our style. That meant a lot, and it's not something many floral designers do. If we know anyone getting married or having a big event on the central coast, we will be sure to tell them about you. Thank you again, Mariah. It was our privilege to work with you.

Sent on 04/26/2010

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2009

Mariah Floral Design has unbelievable style. She took my ideas and brought them to life. Her creative use of natural elements and color truly helped to make our wedding day atmosphere exactly what we wanted. The succulent rental boxes she offers are not only a great value, but they are waste free and beautiful! Her ideas for the abalone ring bearer shell and flower girl urchin shells were absolutely amazing! It is with great pleasure I recommend Mariah Floral Design to other brides. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Pamela · Married on 06/28/2008

Mariah met with me and I knew she understood what the mood and style of our Central Coast wedding would be. We married in a small, historic white chapel and our reception was in a barn. We did not want our flowers to have a "formal arranged look", but wanted them to reflect the rustic beauty of the area. Working with Mariah, we had the most beautiful flowers for the church and the wedding party that I have ever seen and I was extremely happy with her knowledge of local, seasonal plants and flowers. The flowers are captured in our pictures and each time I see them I am so grateful for the beauty they added to our special day.

Sent on 02/07/2009