Tracy, Tracy, CA 95376 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Mau Loa

Makeup Mau Loa is a wedding hair and makeup service located in Tracy, California. This beautician’s number-one priority is making sure every client feels confident, beautiful and comfortable in their own skin. Look great both on the inside and out for your special day, and trust in this beautician to provide services that are professional and customized to meet your desired aesthetic.

This beautician offers the majority of her services from her studio in Tracy, California, which is designed for optimal comfort and sanitation. Food, beverages and privacy-treated service area windows are a few staples that make her facility a pleasant and satisfactory site for beauty services. Makeup trials and some on-site services are available on occasion. When it comes to beauty, Makeup Mau Loa offers custom makeup, ranging from subtle, natural looks to bold, dramatic ones. She also offers a variety of hair styling services, including blowouts, texturizing, updos and extensions. Clients can also take advantage of this beautician’s airbrush or spray tanning services for a healthy glow on their special day. Other services include:

• Fake lashes

f7e6e42a a898 4a64 a583 f0988b5bf356
img5888

3 Reviews for Makeup Mau Loa

sonya · Married on 08/26/2017

I have dealt with Brianna (founder of Mau Loa) for a couple years now. Although Brianna has relocated and moved out of the area I still continue to follow her and seek her services. Her professionalism, quality of work and her overall care clearly displays her passion of the art. My best friend recently renewed her wedding vows and was reluctant to use Mau Loa because she wasn't of color and they are, but went ahead and went with my recommendation. Needless to say, they couldn't have been more happier. They still talk about how beautiful they look and how she matched their complextion so perfectly. Two thumbs up to you...I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Makeup Mau Loa's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad they were happy with my services. Thank you for your referral and for becoming A loyal client of mine.

Jacklyn · Married on 07/16/2016

Briana did my make-up for my wedding (7.16.16). She did such an amazing job! I had her do my make-up onsite at the church where I was getting married at. She arrived early to set up and brought some additional help. I don't usually wear a lot of make-up so, I didnt want anything too drastic. I sent Briana pictures of what I was hoping for through email and she nailed it! She is super friendly and professional. She made sure I liked what I saw in the mirror before moving on to the next steps. I have really oily skin but my makeup looked flawless the whole day. I would definitely recommend Briana to any bride to be.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

Briana and her team are awesome! I've booked her for 6 events/services already and she is the only one I want to do my make up and brows now! Ive gained some weight and am self conscious but after she does my make up i feel pretty! Which is super rare for me. They're personable, professional, fun and most of all amazing at their craft.

My make up INCLUDING lipstick/lip stain has lasted 12+ hours without a spec out of place even standing in direct sun and sweating at weddings, Through pictures, eating and drinking AND crying my make up still was perfect.

Each artist takes their time but is as efficient as possible and listens to what you, the client wants. They always ensure you're happy!

I continuously recommend Make Up Mau Loa to all my friends and family no matter the event! Photoshoots (which in a photographer and approve of her work for my clients shoots) , parties, - night out, Weddings and dances etc! Shoot one of my friends said she wants to book her once a month just to feel good!

She's also amazing and brow shaping, waxing and tinting!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Makeup Mau Loa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 55.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing