Makeup By Jenny

Highland, NY View map

Jenny Magliano is a Professional celebrity Makeup Artist in the industry for over 25 years, who has been trained to work according to everyone's individual needs. The most important things on your wedding day are looking amazing for your Photos & Bringing out your inner beauty.. since your memories last a lifetime you should let the professionals pamper you for the day. Although Jenny has worked with many celebrities , in production and print, her bridal wedding makeup fees remain competitive. We hope to be a part of your special day & Congratulations!

• Woman-owned

• Regina
    Regina D. Married on 08/24/2019

Experienced, professional, and fun!

Jenny is such a wonderful make-up artist! She is fun, experienced, professional, and amazing at what she does. On top of it all, she was so patient. She did my make-up exactly how I had imagined it. I didn't look overdone and I still felt like myself on my wedding day. My make-up was beautiful throughout the entire day and my photos are amazing. I highly recommend Jenny for your special day.
    Melissa Married on 08/04/2018
    Jenny did an amazing job with my wedding makeup-- it was just what I wanted! I don't wear a lot of makeup and was going for a natural look. Jenny understood my wishes and got it just right at the trial and on the big day. The makeup lasted through an outside ceremony on a very hot and humid afternoon followed by a lot of dancing. And she uses natural products, which is a bonus! She also did my mother and sister's makeup without trials, and everyone was very, very happy. Jenny is professional and responsive, and she is also is a fun person to have on your team on your wedding day!
    Tiffany Married on 06/17/2017
    Jenny was absolutely amazing! She and her assistant created beautiful make-up styles for everyone in our wedding party! The looks were fantastic in person and on camera and they lasted all day! Thank you so much for helping to make our day beautiful Jenny!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Bolton-Reuter Photography Bolton-Reuter Photography Wedding Photographers

Makeup by Jenny is cutting-edge, professional makeup with years of experience creating beautiful looks that are camera-ready. Add to that Jenny's fantastic personality and flair for all things fashion-oriented, and you've got talent, skill, personality, AND service with a smile. I highly reccommend makeup by Jenny for all of the important events of your life!

Hudson Valley Ceremonies Hudson Valley Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Makeup by Jenny is fabulous. Jenny makes all her clients so comfortable and relaxed. She is also able to provide a look for my brides that is not over the top but very natural. I would recommend her services to all my clients.

Bella Trucco Bella Trucco Wedding Hair & Makeup

Make-up by Jenny is a wonderful make-up artist that I have had the pleasure to work with on occasions. Outstanding Service! Jenny is exceptional in her field and knows how to make you feel like you just stepped out of a magazine! Book her today for all your beauty needs!!!!!

Hudson Valley, Tri-State Highland, 12528
Location of (Makeup By Jenny)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding