Dallas, TX 75218 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Dee

My journey into the makeup world started when I was just a little girl playing in my
mom's makeup drawer, red lipstick, pink creamy rouge…"what can I do with this?"
I loved coloring and painting, anything where I could mix colors and textures.

And yes, I did color outside the lines!

Nothing has changed, I still love to play with colors and create.

I have been doing makeup artistry for 10+ years. My makeup background started in
college theatre, I loved learning about lighting and contouring. After moving to
Los Angeles from Seattle, my experience grew from film, T.V., print and special events work.
Wedding makeup has always been my favorite type of style. I love making life a little easier on the most
important day of someone's life as well as making them feel the most beautiful!

I am now a Dallas based Makeup Artist. I travel back to Los Angeles several
times a year for special assignments. On the job I play many roles, from
assisting the photographer to set styling. You will always find me reliable with a
commitment to great work. Please contact me for day rates.

I look forward to creating with you!

-Dee

lisaQmedark
BridalSession110

19 Reviews for Makeup By Dee

Eric · Married on 03/26/2016

There are not enough positive things I can say about Dee. She is masterful at her craft. She is bubbly and so personal she immediately puts you at ease. Dee did all the makeup for my bridal party. During our trial she really took time to understand what I wanted, and then talked to me about what I loved about my face and what I feel insecure about. She put my makeup on how I said I wanted it and asked how I liked it. I thought it looked good. She asked, can I try something? She tweaked my makeup and it looked SO much better. She explained why this was a better way to get the look I wanted for my eye shape. She kept making little adjustments until I was thrilled with how I looked and then took diligent notes on the colors we ended up using and whatnot. She had to write down a bunch of them for me too because many of them ended up in my everyday makeup bag! The day of the wedding she was early and ready to go. Unfortunately, one of her assistants had called in sick (we had a large party so we had planned on there being Dee and 2 assistants). Dee didn't let it phase her, she kept calm and collected and got down to business. She still had us drop dead gorgeous on time and none of us felt rushed or stressed, in fact I probably wouldn't have even known we were short a person! I hope to have more excused to use Dee's services in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Sara · Married on 05/25/2014

Dee provided make-up for my wedding for me and my 3 bridesmaids. Every step of working with Dee was filled with excellence. I had a trial make up session where she listened to how I really wanted to look on my special day and she was able to perfectly fulfill my wishes. She emailed me throughout the months leading up to my wedding, easing any nerves I had and answering my questions about the products she was using. On my wedding day, she traveled to my house. She provided a lasting memory for me and my bridesmaids, as we a special few hours primping and preparing for the wedding. My girls fell in love with Dee and all raved about how awesome her makeup skills were. Her makeup enhanced everyone's natural beauty perfectly, and nothing appeared overdone or unnatural. Thank you Dee for a perfect day!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Jana · Married on 04/27/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dee! She was courteous, personable, professional and did I mention so incredibly talented and passionate?! I hired Dee for my wedding and this was no easy task as I am a fellow makeup artist and Esthetician. Needless to say, my standards and expectations are quite high. She is only the 3rd person I have ever let do my makeup in my life and she was the best. I was so impressed by her artistry skills and willingness to accommodate all my requests. You will not be disappointed with Dee, she is the best of the best! I will use her for any future events when I am too lazy to make myself up but trust no one else to do it.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Award

Makeup By Dee FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Do want to look Beautiful on your Wedding Day? Then call Makeup By Dee and she will not only make YOU look and feel Fantastic, but she will do your entire Wedding Party. I am happy to endorse Make By Dee.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Makeup By Dee to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher