Wailuku, HI 96793 Map · Phone number

About Maile Maui Weddings

Maile Maui Weddings was born out of the desire to provide authentic, honest, and beautiful wedding planning services to couples looking for an intimate Maui wedding, either just the two of you or up to twenty of your closest family and friends. Beyond the wedding, let our Maui wedding planners enhance your entire Maui experience by making activity recommendations, golf tee-times, restaurant reservations, and offering advice on all Maui has to offer.

The heart of our business stands on what the Maile plant represents – Royalty, Peace, Love, and Respect. It is our commitment to utilizing authentic Hawaii Maile, local talent, flowers, and sustainable products as well as giving back to our island community that makes us different. We invite you to read about our World of Good Campaign and join us in leaving more than just footprints in the sand.

Lead photographer, Mariah Milan, started Maile Maui Weddings to assist couples with achieving their Maui wedding day dreams. With the assistance of two amazing Maui wedding planners, Fawn and Deborah, Maile Maui Weddings is making wedding dreams into reality.

maui 2014 0128

15 Reviews for Maile Maui Weddings

• Sarah

Sarah Watson · Married on 11/04/2018

Dream Wedding Planner

I am so, so thankful I found Maile Maui Weddings... best decision ever because Fawn planned the perfect day for us! She was so wonderful to work with from the very beginning, I actually started planning with her over a year ahead of time. She always responded thoroughly to any questions I had and helped me make decisions based on what would fit my husband and I best.

Before the big day she did a ceremony site visit with us and even showed us where our sunset pictures would be taken. She made sure we were 100% happy and confident about everything. The day of could not have been more perfect, she had my dress steamed, my gorgeous bouquet ready, and even gave me an extremely thoughtful wedding gift. Her presence calmed my nerves and the ceremony was everything we wanted and more. We absolutely loved the officiant she chose for us based on a survey she gave me, he was the perfect balance of funny and heart felt! I can't thank Fawn enough, she truly put so much love into our big day and I can tell she puts so much into everything she does. I just wish I could work with her again :) Mahalo for everything!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Suzanne · Married on 03/27/2018

Fawn and Mariah only had days notice before our wedding day. They made all of our dreams come true with absolute ease. While we were hanging on the beach, they were preparing Magic! No words will ever relay the amount of gratitude we have.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2017

Deciding to get eloped in Maui was a big decision for us. Having not been to the island before we knew we needed a wedding planner that was knowledgeable, honest and professional to help plan our special day. Then we found Maile Maui Weddings...Fawn Evermore our wedding planner, we couldn’t have done it without her! She was very responsive, knowledgeable, patient and just awesome! She definitely made the planning process stress free, providing us with many options to cater to all our desires. Mariah Milan our photographer, one word…magical! She made us feel very comfortable right from the start and captured every moment perfectly, you can feel her passion for photography. We couldn’t have imagined more stunning photos. Peter Dagupion, it was an honour to have him as our officiant. His beautiful words will stay with us forever. Maile Maui Weddings exceeded our expectations on all levels. Thank you so much Fawn, Mariah and Peter for making our wedding day so special and absolutely perfect!!!

Love, Amanda and Andrew