1151 Falls Road, Wilson, NC 27893 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Magnolia Collective

Based in North Carolina, Magnolia Collective provides wedding coordination services for the Triangle and Coastal regions of NC, as well as Richmond, VA. Meagan, the owner and operator of the firm, and her talented associates combine their detail-orientated, artistic, and stylish characteristics to make dreams a reality.

Magnolia Collective is made up of 6 lead planners who all bring their own style and talents to the table, and aspire to exceed expectations, regardless of their clients’ background, budget, or style. These coordinators believe their job is to organize an event that reflects and celebrates the love story of each to-be-weds that comes their way.

The team at Magnolia Collective can help design the layout, look, and feel of the wedding. They can also assist with logistical planning such as seating arrangements and budget management. Additional services include bartending, assistance with event setup, baking services, and event design.

We offer packages ranging from Wedding Management and Intimate Wedding packages, all the way up to full service planning and design.

No matter the wedding package, customization is an option. For those unable to hire a coordinator, we also offer The DIY Bride Guide. This workbook offers planning sheets and tips for helping couples organize their nuptials. It also includes a two-hour planning session with one of the knowledgeable coordinators. This service is a reflection of the company’s commitment to offering their expertise wherever they can.

• Woman-owned

62 Reviews for Magnolia Collective

• Jennigrace

Jennigrace L. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Pandemic Planning Exemplar

I was an October 2020 Bride. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was not what I could have ever expected. Original plan had a guest count of 175 people but living in North Carolina we had a lot of mandates about guest count that kept changing so we hosted a small child free outdoor wedding with 40 people including staff and live streamed for everyone else. I felt defeated it was not turning out like the wedding I had always dreamed about, we hit so many obstacles along the way and if it weren’t for my dad’s health we probably would’ve have postponed. I thought I was going to be able to do it all myself and boy was that a mistake. I was up to my ears in DIY projects and disappointments when I finally reached out to Meagan at Magnolia Collective. I had been at a few weddings she planned and knew she was my only hope. Not only did I need a planner/coordinator I needed what every brunch wedding needs… a giant cinnamon roll cake! Without hesitation Meagan and her team made it happen. Becca at Magnolia was our coordinator and Meagan made my OH SO DELICIOUS cake. They worked so seamlessly with my photographer and catering staff and made the day effortless. Becca wrangled our goofy crew and had so much fun with our rehearsal the night before. It is so true when they tell you in the end you won’t remember everything that went wrong along the way. I look back at my wedding and I don’t think about all of my obstacles, I think about how perfect it was to have my Family and closest friends there while I said “I DO” to my best friend. I remember my mom and sister helping me into my dress. I remember about dancing and laughing with my bridesmaid while getting ready. I remember how blue my husbands eyes looked. I remember how yummy my cranberry apple cider mimosas and Cinnamon roll cake were. The day felt easy I didn’t have a worry in the world because everything was handled by Magnolia Collective. Every question I had, every worry I felt the handled with care and understanding. They made my day perfect I couldn’t have done it without them.

Sent on 02/24/2021

Magnolia Collective's reply:

JG thank you SO much for such a wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to help bring your day to life and to watch just how much fun you were able to have. We're so grateful for you!
  • Christina

Christina P. · Married on 01/15/2021

If you want a beautiful wedding that you can actually enjoy, I highly recommend hiring Meagan!!

Meagan is amazing!! I am beyond thrilled that I hired her. I had planned my own wedding and the venue suggested a "day of" event coordinator. Meagan easily stood out from the planners that I had vetted. She has the perfect personality for what she does. Not only does she handle the vendors, she also thought of the small details that I would have missed. Thanks to her my wedding was even better than I had imagined!!

Sent on 01/17/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Magnolia Collective Pricing

Magnolia Collective Price Rates

Magnolia Collective FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Magnolia Collective 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bow Tied Weddings
    Bow Tied Weddings Wedding DJs

What an amazing group of committed professionals I found in the Magnolia Grove staff. Meagan the owner shares to all her employees the example of hard work, keeping a positive attitude, and making these weddings/events perfect for their clients. As a DJ it is so crucial to have planners/coordinators who know what is going on and know how to bridge the gap between clients and vendors throughout all the complexities that come with events/weddings. There's nothing Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events can't handle and work into the greatest wedding/event of your life!

• All Events DJs Wedding DJs

Working with Meagan & her Team at Magnolia Grove Weddings & Events is always a pleasure for our company! They are easy to communicate with, eager to assist, prompt and organized! We've worked several Weddings with them and they are always working hard to ensure their clients have a great experience! DJs and Planners work closely together during a Wedding to ensure the event is running on time and the clients can enjoy their day. We never have to worry when working with Magnolia Grove! Highly Recommended!

• Flying Cloud Bar Services Wedding Caterers

It's always a treat to work with Meagan. She creates a beautiful vision and the organization is always on point. She goes above and beyond to make sure your big day is just right.

• 1151 Falls Road Wilson, NC, 27893 See on map
    910-601-2937 (Phone number)
    M-F 9am-6pm Sat 10am-12am Sun Closed
    Location of (Magnolia Collective)