Wilson, NC 27893 Map · Phone number

About Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design

A L I T T L E A B O U T U S . . . .

Tiffany and Phillip are the best kind of team: husband and wife. We strongly believe in marriage and love hearing each couple's unique story that brought them together.

We love Jesus, traveling to places new and old, grilling out, watching Netflix shows, eating yummy food (!!!), spending time with our families, and working to renovate every inch of our older home by ourselves!

A B O U T O U R P H O T O G R A P H Y . . .

We are passionate about serving our clients well, and creating an experience that goes beyond photography. We strive to take photographs that are timeless, by capturing your love in moments that span current fads or Pinterest boards.

Your photographs will be beautiful, tangible memories that show the head-over-heels, deep love and radiating joy you have for one another. Our poses evoke romance, but we create an experience that's FUN!

These photographs will feature a soft, film-inspired look, expertly edited to our style, to cherish for a lifetime serving as heirlooms for generations to come.

W E S T R I V E F O R O U R P H O T O G R A P H Y T O B E D E S C R I B E D A S . . .

beautiful. romantic. genuine. joyful. cherished.

C O N T A C T U S . . .

www.tiffanyljohnson.com

We can't wait to hear from you, so use our website's "CONTACT" tab - or just shoot us an email at: tiffanyLjohnsondesign@gmail.com

Follow Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design on

76ce5c466ffd3965 1514652739493 all saints chapel wedding 214 martin street wedd
all saints chapel wedding 214 martin street weddin
nc museum of art engagement session 125
rose hill plantation bridal portrait session nas
Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design
abilena plantation wedding new bern wedding photog
fort fisher engagement session wilmington nc eng
rose hill plantation bridal portrait session nas
engagement 96
fort fisher engagement session wilmington nc eng
Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design
may lew farm may lewis fam benjamin may lew fa
Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design
raleigh engagement session dover farm tiffany l jo
76ce5c466ffd3965 1514652739493 all saints chapel wedding 214 martin street wedd

Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!!

Tiffany and Phillip were absolutely amazing to work with! They even made my camera shy husband feel comfortable! All of our guests our still ranting and raving about them! Our picture are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

We LOVED working with Tiffany and Phillip!

Hiring Tiffany and Phillip to photograph our wedding is my abolute favorite choice we made when planning our wedding. Photography was very important to us, and we wanted to hire a photographer who not only gave us beautiful photos that we would want to hang in our home for the rest of our lives, but made us feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. After just one meeting with Tiffany we knew she was the one to check both of those boxes- hiring her was the BEST and EASIEST decision we made when wedding planning. Tiffany and Phillip shot both our engagement session and our wedding day and we could not be more thankful for the two of them and the gorgeous pictures they have given us. Tiffany has the sweetest presence about her and made taking pictures feel easy and natural! She and Phillip both felt like old friends after our first meeting and we couldn't have imagined our wedding day without them. Both of our families and our entire wedding party loved working with Tiffany and Phillip and we have received SO many compliments on our pictures since our wedding day! Hiring Tiffany is the BEST decision you can make while planning your wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Mary Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

The best investment of my life

Tiffany and Phillip made my wedding day PERFECT. Honestly, they were the best investment through that entire process. They are the most genuine, hardworking and sweetest people you will ever meet. Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding. I would bet anything in this world you will not regret it. Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing they are, from their photographs, to the personal touches and how they make you feel on the best day of your life. My day would not have been as perfect without them. I am forever grateful for their work, their friendship and the beautiful pictures I will cherish the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design 8
    Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design 9
    Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design 10
    Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design 11
    Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design 12

Tiffany L. Johnson Photography & Graphic Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Love Cake
    Love Cake Wedding Cakes

I have had the honor of working with Tiffany on a styled shoot. She is so much fun to be around, her disposition is easy-going and positive, she's a breath of fresh air! I believe these qualities are so important considering you have to spend the entire day with your photographer on your wedding day. She was very interested in making sure I got the pictures I wanted, and even after she finished the editing, she was happy to make a few adjustments pertaining to my cake photos. Tiffany is lovely and a pure joy to work with and I highly recommend her. I look forward to working with her again in the future!

• Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I have known several brides to use Tiffany L. Johnson Photography-- all with beautiful results! She and her husband are both wonderful to work with and ensure a personalized experience for each bride and groom. They truly have a talent for what they do and take a personal interest in each wedding that they are hired for. They are my first recommendation to any bride who is looking for a photographer!

• Wilson, 27893 See on map