Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events Reviews

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 7
  • Taylor

Taylor O'brien · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely incredible!!!

I can't say enough about how amazing my experience with Magnolia Grove Weddings and Event is. I needed specific help with a DIY venue that didn't have enough hands. I was worried when looking for help I wouldn't find what I needed since I was doing a partial self-serve bar. Not only did Meagan and Audrey go above and beyond what I needed, they were supportive in all of my decisions and they helped me fill in the gaps of anything I had overlooked or not thought about in the planning process. The day of the wedding they made sure everything went PERFECT! The entire day and evening I didn't have to worry about anything because they were always one step ahead of me. Meagan and Audrey, thank you both so much for making my day so amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better, no stress day, and you two made it possible.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Taylor you were one of the absolute SWEETEST brides we've ever worked with, it was an absolute pleasure to help with your special day!

Kelley Williams · Married on 04/13/2019

Best decision I ever made!!

I can’t recommend Magnolia Grove enough. It was such a great experience and hands down the best decision I made during the wedding process. Only regret is that I didn’t have them do the planning as well because the day of coordinating was so good. They were there with any questions and made sure everything went well so I was able to actually enjoy my wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Kelley you guys are awesome. Thank you for trusting us with your special day--it really meant so much to me.

Anna Batts Tyson · Married on 04/06/2019

Made our wedding day stress free

Magnolia Grove Events staff was a huge help in making sure our wedding day ran smoothly and that we were able to just enjoy the day. They jumped in to help in emergency situations (such as the bridal party walking through fire ants during photos) and kept positive attitudes through it all!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Anna we were happy to help with your special day. Thank YOU for being so organized and wonderful to work with! I hope that you’re enjoying married life! ❤️
  • EPHelms

Beth · Married on 10/20/2018

Blown Away! ;)

Meaghan helped us with our son's wedding that was outdoors at a vineyard. We had worried about rain and such, but what we hadn't worried about was WIND! And oh was it windy!! As soon as things were set up, they'd be blown over- like whole tables! They had to set and reset over and over and over! Thank God for their work and efforts because what would have been extremely stressful and overwhelming for us was never a concern we had to deal with! The wedding was beautiful and went off without a problem!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Beth! We were so grateful for how helpful and understanding your whole family was when it came to the unexpected wind and their helping hands-- it turned out to be a beautiful day!

Mita · Married on 10/13/2018

Very organized and seamless for month-of coordination

Meagan Graddy was amazing! We had a 2-day, 3-event Indian wedding with 350 guests and despite all the typical chaos in an Indian wedding, Meagan and her team were well-prepared for the events. We hired Meagan as our month-of wedding coordinator and she was very attentive and organized from the beginning. We hired all the vendors and did the majority of the planning ourselves with the venue, but we hired Meagan to make sure all the events went smoothly. We gave her all the details about 6 weeks before and we worked with her to make a detailed weekend timeline so she knew how best to keep things moving. She knew all the right questions to ask and made sure we were comfortable and did not have to worry about anything during the weekend. The entire weekend went very smoothly and she worked well with all of the vendors. She also made sure the entire weekend ran on time (a difficult feat for Indian weddings)! She was very adaptable and immediately was able to direct her staff to fix any minor details that needed to be adjusted. Not only did she coordinate the big picture but she made sure all the details were in place.

She is very personable and takes time to get to know her clients. I highly recommend Magnolia Grove!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Meagan and her team were a dream to work with! Our wedding day was planned out so well, we were over the moon with how smoothly the day went. There are so many details that go into a wedding, but with Meagan you can expect an amazing day from start to finish. I would 1000% recommend Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Heather! You were so wonderful to work with-- if every bride could be as wonderful as you I would never retire! <3
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Amazing, and oh yes AMAZING! Best in NC!

Meagan and her team were absolutely amazing. We had a three day event in 2018 and even though we had hired Meagan and her team for the day of, she offered her help for the night before event as well simply so that I wouldn’t be stressed out. She took care of details that I didn’t even think about and when I arrived early at my reception venue everything was set up and absolutely stunning. We couldn’t be more happy with Meagan and her team and the amount of work and effort they put into putting our day together was great. I would definitely recommend Magnolia Grove to any bride because they KNOW what they’re doing and how to get it done. Thank you guys for an amazing job and we couldn’t thank you guys enough for everything you guys did.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

Magical Day

The folks at Magnolia Grove Weddings are great. They are amazing in helping think through all the minute details of the planning process to help you make smart decisions. They are friendly and very responsive, like having your best and most dependable friend by your side. Their day of wedding and reception management was exceptional and made our special day stress free and magical! We highly recommend them and will use them again for other special event planning an execution in the future!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 8
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 9
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 10

Jonathan · Married on 05/27/2018

Meghan and her team are friendly, attentive and great to work with. They ensured everything went perfectly and all guests and vendors were prepared. Magnolia Grove is committed to giving their clients the best day of their lives!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan! :)

paula · Married on 05/27/2018

Meagan was a dream come true! She made my daughters reception a stunning fairy tale event! I never doubted that it would be perfect! She was very accommodating every step and always with a smile on her face, even if she was hot and tired from the 4 other weddings she had that weekend! Thank you so much for everything you did!!!!

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Paula, it was such a joy to work with your sweet family <3

Lindsay Harrell · Married on 05/05/2018

Long Distance Bride Who Needed Some Help

I only have great things to say about Meagan and her wonderful team. I was planning my wedding from 9 hours away while in a doctoral program. I had very little time to focus on my wedding and without my lovely mom and fiancé things probably would have not gotten done. We hired Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events for Day of Service Coordination and I was blown away by my experience. When we had questions and a venue had fallen through Meagan was there to assist us in regrouping and providing guidance to get everything back on track. During the big day, I did not have to worry because I was constantly being checked on my bridal party and I were given snacks and drinks while we waited to be announce and I was actually able to eat at my wedding because Meagan helped to make sure I took time for myself and my new husband. I could not imagine a more perfect day. Anyone would be lucky to have Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events to assist them in their planning process. Much Love!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/21/2018

I've known Meagan for a few years now and I've had the honor of working with her as a fellow wedding vendor. I've seen the passion she has for this business and how much of herself she puts into it. That love and passion really came through on our wedding day and I'm just so happy she and Becca were there to make our vision of our big day come to life! They were amazing. Seriously, having a coordinator is one of the most important aspects of a wedding day and Magnolia Grove is one of the best! <3 Thank you times a million!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 11

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day

Emma · Married on 04/21/2018

Magnolia Grove provided us with a bartender. We were having a small wedding so her personnel options and pricing was perfect for us. Our bartender was fun, professional and great with our guests!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 12
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 13

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Emma thank you so much for the sweet review and for including these photos! It was wonderful working with yall :)

Kim · Married on 03/17/2018

We were very pleased with Magnolia Grove Weddings. They were very professional and just perfect in every way. Couldn't have done it without them. Savannah was our coordinator. She was AWESOME!

Coral · Married on 02/24/2018

Working with Meagan and her team was beyond perfect!
    I got in touch with Meagan two months before my wedding and she was just incredible! A day hadn’t gone by and she was already sending me different vendors to chose from!
    The day of my wedding Amanda came to help and i had nothing to worry about!
    Cant stress enough how easy it was working with Magnolia Grove

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2018

I was dead-set on planning my own wedding, so my husband and I hired Meagan for day-of coordination with the expectation that she would be there to help things run as smoothly as possible on our big day. Meagan did that and more! She went above and beyond even in the weeks leading up to our wedding day to make sure we were on track to bring our vision to life. She is professional and personable and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Tatiana · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Meagan was truly the easiest part of our vendor journey. She was attentive, and available despite living in a completely different state.
    We decided on a day of coordinator for our day since we were keeping it low key and Asheville local, however it felt like Meagan was there far more than we thought she would be. Our day of coordinator ended up being Savannah another Magnolia Grove member, and we were over the moon with her. She came ready and willing to work and made sure our little wedding ship ran tightly and smoothly . Savannah took care of the smaller details that we simply did not have man power for and for that we are so very grateful.
    We would recommend Magnolia Grove to anyone looking for a down to earth, warm and professional wedding coordinator. Also, support women's businesses, these lovely ladies run a lovely company!
    Thanks so much guys!

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 16
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 17
    Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events 18

Olivia · Married on 09/24/2017

Chris and I hired Meagan to be our day of planner for our wedding 9/24/17. Meagan was so helpful in helping organize and coordinate our day. She offered assistance with calligraphy and had a slew of props and signs to use. She met with me on several occasions and was always available by phone or text. Meagan and her husband Lee were so personable that Chris and I had to have them both at our wedding not only helping but as friends. Thank you for helping with every aspect of our day!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

It was an absolute PLEASURE to help you both with your big day sweet girl!

Olivia · Married on 09/10/2017

There is no exaggeration when I say this - Meagan literally saved my wedding day! I had originally spoke to Meagan early on in my wedding planning process for her day-of services. After our phone call I knew she had my vision in mind and would ensure my wedding was ran exactly as I wanted! A few weeks later, a friend of my in laws offered to do the day-of coordination services for us, and we took her up on that offer. Unfortunately, our personalities didn’t didn’t work well together and this was only a few weeks before our wedding day. I immediately contacted Meagan to see if she was still available and she was! Even though we were so close to my wedding day, she didn’t hesitate to help! She was so relaxed and easy to work with - which was exactly what I needed! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Olivia · Married on 09/10/2017

I was able to completely relax and enjoy my wedding day to the fullest all because Meagan made sure that everything ran as smoothly as possible! Everything flowed and happened exactly as I had wanted it to and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you, Meagan, for making sure my day was all I had dreamed it would be!

Diana · Married on 09/02/2017

Meagan and her staff were completely on top of everything that needed to get done, and as a busy doctoral student/type A personality, I was thrilled that I could let go of the reins the days leading up to our wedding ceremony and reception. I honestly do not know WHAT the day would've have been like for myself and my (now!) husband, without Meagan helping us to iron out the details and logistics! Additionally, Meagan provided the additional service of providing chocolate covered strawberries and cake pops, which were DEVOURED by our guests! Although I didn't get a chance to sample them, our friends told us later on that they were delicious :). I highly recommend hiring Meagan and her staff at Magnolia Grove to (at least) coordinate the day of activities, because not only was she absolutely professional, she was also someone that listened patiently to your thoughts and opinion, but was also not afraid to suggest something that would work better, even if it meant the business would go to someone else! Thanks for EVERYTHING, Meagan!!! - Diana and Piotr Stojda

Sent on 09/20/2017

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Diana!! You were a DREAM to work with-- I've said it 100 times, but I wish we could copy and paste couples as wonderful to work with as you and Pietr ♥️♥️

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2017

We were so glad we hired Meagan and her team for day-of coordination services. They took care of everything and gave us real peace of mind knowing that we didn't have to worry about anything. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you SO much for being so amazing to work with Lauren! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day :)

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2017

Meagan and savannah were great and the bartender she was awesome!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Using Meagan was the best value of our daughter's wedding. We live in Charlotte and the wedding was in Siler City. We hired Meagan as a day of the wedding coordinator. She and her staff were on top of everything. I could not have enjoyed the wedding without them. Thank you for making this a wonderful day for us all. I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2017