Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events Reviews

53 | Wilson, NC

53 Reviews for Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events

Asia Robinson · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Dream team!

I had the pleasure of working with Meagan and her team at Magnolia and they were amazing. I purchased the "Month of" planning and could not have been happier with their results. Any situation with other vendors was taken care of with poise and within a timely manner. They were ALWAYS there to make sure that not only did we have a special day but that the process was as easy as it could be. Not to mention, the day of coordination was amazing. None of my family or friends had to lift a finger. Everyone was able to take the day in and enjoy themselves. You really can't put a price tag on that. You often hear couples say that their wedding was a blur and was hectic, etc. HOWEVER, if you have a team like this one, that will not be the case. Our wedding was everything we hoped for and SO much more.

Sent on 03/12/2020

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

We loved loved LOVED working with you and AJ and wish you a long and happy life together! Forever thankful for wonderful couples like y’all ❤️❤️
  • Cat

Cat Tippette · Married on 10/26/2019

Worth every penny!

I went back and forth as to whether I wanted to hire a wedding planner or not. Luckily, Meagan came recommended by my now husband who used to work with her. I chose the month of coordination and it was absolutely worth it. While I like to consider myself very organized, having someone to help coordinate and work with all of my vendors and myself took a huge weight off of my shoulders. I worked with both Meagan and Savannah and they were absolutely wonderful. They were both extremely easy to work with, and wanted to do everything they could to make the month of and most importantly, the day of, easy for me. Savannah even stopped by my house the day of to check in on me. I can't recommend Magnolia grove enough. They were truly worth every penny and I am so thankful for their services.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Cat it was an absolute JOY to work with you. Brett has been a dear friend for so long and I just loved getting to know and love his beautiful bride! We love y’all!

Caroline Nichols · Married on 10/05/2019

Very pleased

Meagan at Magnolia Grove was great to work with! She was easy to talk to and made me feel at ease with the details of my wedding. She is fun and reliable!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Marie

Marie Duncan · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent wedding planner!

Working with Meagan and the Magnolia Grove team was so helpful during our wedding planning process. She always helped keep us on track, and we wouldn't have been able to put together such a wonderful group of vendors without her! On our wedding day, she helped to make sure things ran smoothly!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Jenny Lerro · Married on 06/01/2019

A Magical Day

We hired Magnolia Grove for full service coordination of our daughter’s wedding. During the 7 month period of wedding planning, both the bride and groom were also to finish their studies and relocate out of state. Needless to say, Meagan Graddy was a godsend for our families. Meagan helped us find the reception venue and the main vendors. She was on time for our meetings and responded promptly to emails and calls. Once we had chosen our vendors, I suspect that Meagan conducted a lot of "behind the scenes" coordination that we were not a part of.

The group of vendors that Meagan associates with are incredibly easy to work with, conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism, are creative and fun. Artistry and thoughtfulness was reflected in all their work.
    Meagan’s day-of-wedding coordination services were invaluable and took a lot of stress off the families. She and her team put together a day that can only be described as magical.
    It has been four months since the wedding, and our guests are still buzzing about how fun, delicious and beautiful the day was. It was one of the best days in our family’s life.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor O'brien · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely incredible!!!

I can't say enough about how amazing my experience with Magnolia Grove Weddings and Event is. I needed specific help with a DIY venue that didn't have enough hands. I was worried when looking for help I wouldn't find what I needed since I was doing a partial self-serve bar. Not only did Meagan and Audrey go above and beyond what I needed, they were supportive in all of my decisions and they helped me fill in the gaps of anything I had overlooked or not thought about in the planning process. The day of the wedding they made sure everything went PERFECT! The entire day and evening I didn't have to worry about anything because they were always one step ahead of me. Meagan and Audrey, thank you both so much for making my day so amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better, no stress day, and you two made it possible.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Taylor you were one of the absolute SWEETEST brides we've ever worked with, it was an absolute pleasure to help with your special day!

Kelley Williams · Married on 04/13/2019

Best decision I ever made!!

I can’t recommend Magnolia Grove enough. It was such a great experience and hands down the best decision I made during the wedding process. Only regret is that I didn’t have them do the planning as well because the day of coordinating was so good. They were there with any questions and made sure everything went well so I was able to actually enjoy my wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Kelley you guys are awesome. Thank you for trusting us with your special day--it really meant so much to me.

Anna Batts Tyson · Married on 04/06/2019

Made our wedding day stress free

Magnolia Grove Events staff was a huge help in making sure our wedding day ran smoothly and that we were able to just enjoy the day. They jumped in to help in emergency situations (such as the bridal party walking through fire ants during photos) and kept positive attitudes through it all!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Anna we were happy to help with your special day. Thank YOU for being so organized and wonderful to work with! I hope that you’re enjoying married life! ❤️

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST investment you will make for your wedding day by far!

We hired Magnolia Grove for day of coordination of our wedding ceremony and reception as well as for coordination of our rehearsal party the night before the wedding in early November, 2018. Meagan and her team FAR exceeded our expectations and made our big day flow seemlessly, handling every single detail of the weekend so that we could just enjoy the events of the weekend. Meagan seemed to be everywhere at once, taking care of not only my and my husband's needs, but our family and bridal party's needs as well. I firmly believe that hiring Magnolia Grove was the best money we spent throughout the wedding planning process. Meagan was so much fun to work with from the first time we messaged her, and she is so sweet and easy to talk to! She always responded to emails quickly and was ALWAYS willing to answer my many questions and help in any way she possibly could. Our wedding weekend was perfect because of Meagan and her team making everything happen behind the scenes and we are SO thankful we hired them and can't wait to recommend them to all of our friends!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Courtney you are a GEM we love you so much! Thank you so much for hiring us, we can't wait to see where life takes you and Cody
  • EPHelms

Beth · Married on 10/20/2018

Blown Away! ;)

Meaghan helped us with our son's wedding that was outdoors at a vineyard. We had worried about rain and such, but what we hadn't worried about was WIND! And oh was it windy!! As soon as things were set up, they'd be blown over- like whole tables! They had to set and reset over and over and over! Thank God for their work and efforts because what would have been extremely stressful and overwhelming for us was never a concern we had to deal with! The wedding was beautiful and went off without a problem!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Beth! We were so grateful for how helpful and understanding your whole family was when it came to the unexpected wind and their helping hands-- it turned out to be a beautiful day!

Mita · Married on 10/13/2018

Very organized and seamless for month-of coordination

Meagan Graddy was amazing! We had a 2-day, 3-event Indian wedding with 350 guests and despite all the typical chaos in an Indian wedding, Meagan and her team were well-prepared for the events. We hired Meagan as our month-of wedding coordinator and she was very attentive and organized from the beginning. We hired all the vendors and did the majority of the planning ourselves with the venue, but we hired Meagan to make sure all the events went smoothly. We gave her all the details about 6 weeks before and we worked with her to make a detailed weekend timeline so she knew how best to keep things moving. She knew all the right questions to ask and made sure we were comfortable and did not have to worry about anything during the weekend. The entire weekend went very smoothly and she worked well with all of the vendors. She also made sure the entire weekend ran on time (a difficult feat for Indian weddings)! She was very adaptable and immediately was able to direct her staff to fix any minor details that needed to be adjusted. Not only did she coordinate the big picture but she made sure all the details were in place.

She is very personable and takes time to get to know her clients. I highly recommend Magnolia Grove!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Meagan and her team were a dream to work with! Our wedding day was planned out so well, we were over the moon with how smoothly the day went. There are so many details that go into a wedding, but with Meagan you can expect an amazing day from start to finish. I would 1000% recommend Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Heather! You were so wonderful to work with-- if every bride could be as wonderful as you I would never retire! <3
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Amazing, and oh yes AMAZING! Best in NC!

Meagan and her team were absolutely amazing. We had a three day event in 2018 and even though we had hired Meagan and her team for the day of, she offered her help for the night before event as well simply so that I wouldn’t be stressed out. She took care of details that I didn’t even think about and when I arrived early at my reception venue everything was set up and absolutely stunning. We couldn’t be more happy with Meagan and her team and the amount of work and effort they put into putting our day together was great. I would definitely recommend Magnolia Grove to any bride because they KNOW what they’re doing and how to get it done. Thank you guys for an amazing job and we couldn’t thank you guys enough for everything you guys did.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

Magical Day

The folks at Magnolia Grove Weddings are great. They are amazing in helping think through all the minute details of the planning process to help you make smart decisions. They are friendly and very responsive, like having your best and most dependable friend by your side. Their day of wedding and reception management was exceptional and made our special day stress free and magical! We highly recommend them and will use them again for other special event planning an execution in the future!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Jonathan · Married on 05/27/2018

Meghan and her team are friendly, attentive and great to work with. They ensured everything went perfectly and all guests and vendors were prepared. Magnolia Grove is committed to giving their clients the best day of their lives!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan! :)

paula · Married on 05/27/2018

Meagan was a dream come true! She made my daughters reception a stunning fairy tale event! I never doubted that it would be perfect! She was very accommodating every step and always with a smile on her face, even if she was hot and tired from the 4 other weddings she had that weekend! Thank you so much for everything you did!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Paula, it was such a joy to work with your sweet family <3
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful wedding planner

Meagan and her team made my wedding dreams come true. When I first met Meagan I was living 10 hours away from where my wedding was set to take place and all I knew was that I wanted my reception to be at a relatives farm. Meagan took my vague idea of what I wanted my wedding to be and created a fairytale. Without Meagan's out of this world vendor list, timeline management, and creativity I'm not sure what I would have done. Meagan was always kind and patient with me and would answer my calls/texts/emails almost immediately no matter what time it was and I can easily say she is one of the most hardworking and dedicated individuals I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Meagan made sure my wedding was perfect in every way from the overall design, vendor lineup, to the million little personal touches she thought up that took my big day from great to absolutely unbelievable. If you want a planner that will go the extra mile to make sure your wedding is a dream come true, Meagan and the Magnolia Grove team is the perfect fit for you.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Lindsay Harrell · Married on 05/05/2018

Long Distance Bride Who Needed Some Help

I only have great things to say about Meagan and her wonderful team. I was planning my wedding from 9 hours away while in a doctoral program. I had very little time to focus on my wedding and without my lovely mom and fiancé things probably would have not gotten done. We hired Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events for Day of Service Coordination and I was blown away by my experience. When we had questions and a venue had fallen through Meagan was there to assist us in regrouping and providing guidance to get everything back on track. During the big day, I did not have to worry because I was constantly being checked on my bridal party and I were given snacks and drinks while we waited to be announce and I was actually able to eat at my wedding because Meagan helped to make sure I took time for myself and my new husband. I could not imagine a more perfect day. Anyone would be lucky to have Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events to assist them in their planning process. Much Love!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/21/2018

I've known Meagan for a few years now and I've had the honor of working with her as a fellow wedding vendor. I've seen the passion she has for this business and how much of herself she puts into it. That love and passion really came through on our wedding day and I'm just so happy she and Becca were there to make our vision of our big day come to life! They were amazing. Seriously, having a coordinator is one of the most important aspects of a wedding day and Magnolia Grove is one of the best! <3 Thank you times a million!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day

Emma · Married on 04/21/2018

Magnolia Grove provided us with a bartender. We were having a small wedding so her personnel options and pricing was perfect for us. Our bartender was fun, professional and great with our guests!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

Emma thank you so much for the sweet review and for including these photos! It was wonderful working with yall :)

Kim · Married on 03/17/2018

We were very pleased with Magnolia Grove Weddings. They were very professional and just perfect in every way. Couldn't have done it without them. Savannah was our coordinator. She was AWESOME!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Coral · Married on 02/24/2018

Working with Meagan and her team was beyond perfect!
    I got in touch with Meagan two months before my wedding and she was just incredible! A day hadn’t gone by and she was already sending me different vendors to chose from!
    The day of my wedding Amanda came to help and i had nothing to worry about!
    Cant stress enough how easy it was working with Magnolia Grove

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2018

I was dead-set on planning my own wedding, so my husband and I hired Meagan for day-of coordination with the expectation that she would be there to help things run as smoothly as possible on our big day. Meagan did that and more! She went above and beyond even in the weeks leading up to our wedding day to make sure we were on track to bring our vision to life. She is professional and personable and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Tatiana · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Meagan was truly the easiest part of our vendor journey. She was attentive, and available despite living in a completely different state.
    We decided on a day of coordinator for our day since we were keeping it low key and Asheville local, however it felt like Meagan was there far more than we thought she would be. Our day of coordinator ended up being Savannah another Magnolia Grove member, and we were over the moon with her. She came ready and willing to work and made sure our little wedding ship ran tightly and smoothly . Savannah took care of the smaller details that we simply did not have man power for and for that we are so very grateful.
    We would recommend Magnolia Grove to anyone looking for a down to earth, warm and professional wedding coordinator. Also, support women's businesses, these lovely ladies run a lovely company!
    Thanks so much guys!
    -Tatiana & Theresa

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/24/2017

Chris and I hired Meagan to be our day of planner for our wedding 9/24/17. Meagan was so helpful in helping organize and coordinate our day. She offered assistance with calligraphy and had a slew of props and signs to use. She met with me on several occasions and was always available by phone or text. Meagan and her husband Lee were so personable that Chris and I had to have them both at our wedding not only helping but as friends. Thank you for helping with every aspect of our day!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events's reply:

It was an absolute PLEASURE to help you both with your big day sweet girl!