Madison Town and Country Bridal Shop

Madison, AL View map

We are a local bridal shop in Madison, Al and have been serving the community since 1987. Our goal with each bride is to help her select the gown that best fits her and her dream for her wedding day. We offer a large selection of gowns in a variety of price points. We also offer complimentary alterations, steaming, and storing of the gown until the wedding day on all of our wedding gowns. We also specialize in bridesmaid dresses, mother dresses, and tuxedos. Our bridal collections include Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley, Mikaella by Paloma Blanca, Mori Lee, Casablanca, and many more wonderful designers. We are by appointment so feel free to email or call to set up your appointment today!

1 User photo

• Meghan
    Meghan Married on 10/20/2019

Highly recommend

Amazing experience! Highly recommend Riley as a consultant! She was professional, knowledgeable, and so patient! Wonderful selection of dresses. All of the ladies in the shop were so sweet and helpful.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/16/2017
    I came here first to look for my bridesmaid dresses because my MOH had such a good experience here as a bridesmaid in another wedding. We immediately had great service! The selection was unbelievable. Once I described my vision, they brought us straight to what we wanted. Each girl had a different style of dress and different fabrics. They were able to get the dresses all in the same color. Up-charges for adding length was extremely reasonable. Payment was easy for my out of town bridesmaids. One of my bridesmaids loved her experience so much, she brought all of her bridesmaids here for her wedding. You can't beat the knowledge, selection, and service of these ladies!

Photography by Erin Lindsey Images
  • MrsMitch
    Erica Married on 08/12/2017
    My fiance and I recently relocated to Alabama. Our wedding is in Michigan and all of my bridesmaids live in different states. Madison Town & Country was absolutely AMAZING helping coordinate ordering bridesmaid dresses and getting them shipped to each of my girls. They were also very responsive from the first time I reached out to them. Thank you ladies so much!

Real Weddings

• Chris & Shelby
    24 photos · 11/02/2015
  • Travis & Bethany
    30 photos · 09/06/2015

Deals

Madison Town and Country Bridal Shop 1
Gift
At Madison Town and Country, we offer complimentary alterations on all of our bridal gowns as well as mother of dresses.

211 Hughes Road Madison, 35758
Location of (Madison Town and Country Bridal Shop)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding