1015 Stuart Street, Birmingham, AL 35209 Map · Phone number

About Bustle

Bustle was born of a demand for fine gowns from style-savvy brides who are also conscious of a budget. Meredith Carter created Bustle to be the perfect marriage of the two.

I have always loved wedding gowns; there's something so sensational about a bride in her wedding dress. The dress is a symbol of the most romantic and intimate day of her life, and the search for that perfect gown is a very important part of the process. I was thrilled with finding my own wedding gown and felt inspired to provide that experience to other brides.

bustle wedding gowns bridal storefront
bustle wedding gowns welcome birmingham
bustle birmingham wedding dresses chair curtains
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses belt birmgingham
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses belts birmgingham
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses birmingham office
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses fitting room
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses white door birmgingham
bustle wedding gowns bridal storefront
bustle wedding gowns welcome birmingham
bustle birmingham wedding dresses chair curtains

11 Reviews for Bustle

Rachel · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Bustle was such a great experience. I scheduled appointments with 4 different stores in Birmingham with Bustle being my 4th in two days, and I have to say that my experience at Bustle far surpassed the other stores I had visited. Meredith did everything I expected. She sat down with me at first in a calm environment just to discuss my wedding and my vision for my dress. She wasn't familiar with my Georgia venue, so she pulled up my chapel online which really impressed me. That showed me she was serious about helping me find the right dress. Of course I showed her lots of pictures of dresses I had tried on previously and loved. Based on our conversation, she picked about 5-7 beautiful dresses all of which were 9/10s in my book! Each had some aspect I had mentioned to her that I was looking for. Her last pick was my 10/10 and matched my descriptive words I gave her that I wanted in a dress being unique, romantic, and feminine. Meredith listened to everything I wanted and constantly paid attention to how I was feeling in each dress. I can tell she takes her job very seriously and I recommend any woman looking for a dress in the area to visit Bustle. The best part of it all, this dress was in perfect condition and was half the price if I were to have ordered it. Thanks Meredith! Can't wait to send you pictures!!

Wish I could wear a wedding dress from Bustle every day of the week!

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2018

Best dress shopping experience

I went to Bustle after several other shopping locations that went quite poorly. I was very nervous by this point, having had bad experiences in other places. Cherry at Bustle was the absolute best! The very first dress she brought in was the dress I bought and wore! But, she did have me try on other dresses in the shop to ensure that I didn't have buyers remorse. It was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Bustle's reply:

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave this kind review. It means more than you know!

XO
    Meredith Carter

Janie · Married on 06/02/2018

I would definitely recommend Bustle to everyone I know! The prices are fantastic and the gowns are gorgeous. When my stylist told me the price of my dress, I laughed out lout because I couldn't believe it. My dress was under $1000 and prettier than any of the more expensive dresses I'd tried on at other stores. I really enjoyed that at Bustle I could see dresses that actually fit me instead of tiny sample dresses at other stores. Bustle offers such a great value, and the service is the best of the best. My stylist was very patient with me and let me talk about it with my people for as long as I needed before making the decision. She would pop back in the room to check on us, but I really liked that I could talk about it in private to get everyone's honest feedback. There was absolutely no pressure to buy the dress then and there, but I did!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Bustle's reply:

Janie, thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. This means the world! I'm so happy you were able to find your dream gown with us.
    XO - Meredith Carter

Bustle FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Consignment, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months