1015 Stuart Street, Birmingham, AL 35209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bustle

Bustle was born of a demand for fine gowns from style-savvy brides who are also conscious of a budget. Meredith Carter created Bustle to be the perfect marriage of the two.

I have always loved wedding gowns; there's something so sensational about a bride in her wedding dress. The dress is a symbol of the most romantic and intimate day of her life, and the search for that perfect gown is a very important part of the process. I was thrilled with finding my own wedding gown and felt inspired to provide that experience to other brides.

bustle wedding gowns bridal storefront
Bustle
bustle birmingham wedding dresses chair curtains
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses belt birmgingham
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses belts birmgingham
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses birmingham office
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses fitting room
Bustle
bustle wedding dresses white door birmgingham
bustle wedding gowns bridal storefront

12 Reviews for Bustle

• Nicole

Nicole Hedrick · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Perfect dress/experience

We loved our experience at Bustle. Thanks to Meridth and her team, such a fun laid back experience... yet made me feel super special. Found the dress and veil, and had to do nothing but take up the length. Can’t wait to wear it in September.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Bustle was such a great experience. I scheduled appointments with 4 different stores in Birmingham with Bustle being my 4th in two days, and I have to say that my experience at Bustle far surpassed the other stores I had visited. Meredith did everything I expected. She sat down with me at first in a calm environment just to discuss my wedding and my vision for my dress. She wasn't familiar with my Georgia venue, so she pulled up my chapel online which really impressed me. That showed me she was serious about helping me find the right dress. Of course I showed her lots of pictures of dresses I had tried on previously and loved. Based on our conversation, she picked about 5-7 beautiful dresses all of which were 9/10s in my book! Each had some aspect I had mentioned to her that I was looking for. Her last pick was my 10/10 and matched my descriptive words I gave her that I wanted in a dress being unique, romantic, and feminine. Meredith listened to everything I wanted and constantly paid attention to how I was feeling in each dress. I can tell she takes her job very seriously and I recommend any woman looking for a dress in the area to visit Bustle. The best part of it all, this dress was in perfect condition and was half the price if I were to have ordered it. Thanks Meredith! Can't wait to send you pictures!!

Wish I could wear a wedding dress from Bustle every day of the week!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2018

Best dress shopping experience

I went to Bustle after several other shopping locations that went quite poorly. I was very nervous by this point, having had bad experiences in other places. Cherry at Bustle was the absolute best! The very first dress she brought in was the dress I bought and wore! But, she did have me try on other dresses in the shop to ensure that I didn't have buyers remorse. It was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Bustle's reply:

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave this kind review. It means more than you know!

XO
    Meredith Carter

Bustle FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Consignment, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months