lynn graham designs

Boston, MA View map Visit website

lynn graham designs is a professional wedding invitation and paper goods designer based in Boston, Massachusetts. Lynn Graham, the owner and designer, specializes in creating unique custom wedding stationary for clients throughout the Boston area. She has been part of the wedding industry for 10+ years, working side by side with the couples to help them achieve their vision.

Products Offered
lynn graham designs offer free consultations to understand each couple鈥檚 wedding theme, as well as specific details about their special day. After gathering all of this information, Lynn generates paper goods that perfectly reflect a couple鈥檚 style and personality. Lynn offers products that include custom wedding invitations suites, save the dates, menus, place cards, escort cards, programs, thank-you cards and more! Types of printing services include: offset, digital, thermography, letterpress, foil stamping, engraving and die cutting. lynn graham designs also provides services such as:

• Addressing
  • Graphic Design
  • DIY print ready files
  • Assembly
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 07/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We LOVE our wedding papers!

Lynn was recommended to us when the printer of our original invitations went out of business due to covid. She stepped in seamlessly and helped us with our invitation reprint and matching ceremony programs. It made such a difference being able to work with a local small business to design and produce our papers, and we could not be happier with the finished product! Lynn was always quick to respond, answered my (many) questions, and was so helpful with recommendations when we asked. I can't recommend working with her enough!
    Rebecca Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lynn is a bride's dream vendor! The best combination of fun, creative, talented, and professional. Her work is some of the best quality I've seen and she handled things for me with my venue so I had less on my plate. She even hand delivered the items when they were ready! I recommend her one thousand percent!

lynn graham designs's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! I enjoyed working with you so much! and all your pictures came out breathtaking! I hope to see you again soon:)
  • User1801740 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Such a beautiful job on my save the dates, invitations, wedding programs, escort cards and thank you notes. Lynn made everything so easy and fun! I highly recommend :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Night Shift Entertainment LLC Night Shift Entertainment LLC Wedding Bands

Lynn does beautiful work, and she's always a pleasure to work with!

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work.

Locomotion DJ Productions Locomotion DJ Productions Wedding DJs

In my line of work we get to see many of the decorations, designs and hard work that go into an event before the guests and the couple do. I can say that you can see the personal touch in everything that Lynn Graham Designs does. I refer her all the time. It's highly recommended that you consider her when planning an event.

162 Newbury Street Boston, 02116

By appointment only.
Location of (lynn graham designs)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding