213 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Inviting Company

From The Classic to the Cutting Edge.

Best Wishes! Relax with a cup of tea and allow our wedding invitation designer to assist you in creating the perfect paper trousseau – from the save-the-date to the thank you note, and everything in between.

Calligraphy services are available for the finishing touch.

At Inviting Company we believe that your invitations must be as unique as your event. We will work with you to create just the look you envision for your special event.

Winner of Boston magazine’s 2008 Best of Boston® Award

1 User photo

Inviting Company 1

Meaghan Cullen · Married on 12/01/2018

Most Beautiful Invitations

Lynne created the most beautiful invitations, seating cards, table names and programs for my wedding. The detail that Lynne put into this was just amazing. The invitations had a quality that you could not get from any other company around. She worked with me to personalize everything to look exactly how I wanted it to and was very patient when I would ask her to update things when I would change my mind. I have received so many compliments on the invitations! I would recommend Lynne to anyone who is looking for invitations or any sort of card.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin Swanson · Married on 09/08/2018

Classic, Timeless and Unlike any other

Lynn of the Inviting Company takes the cake for our favorite vendor to work with. Lynn's work is beyond words. It is timeless, classic and will make a true statement to guests. Every meeting with Lynn was flawless. She has endless options, always listens to the vision, all while creating a paper suite unlike ANY other. Our wedding invitation was something very important, and Lynn helped to create the most beautiful invitation to our guests. The paper suite from our wedding day is one we will remember forever, and we look forward to working with Lynn for other life events in the future.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Skylar · Married on 07/28/2018

Lynne is one of the most talented people I have ever met, and on top of that she is a wonderful person. I met Lynne early on in my wedding planning journey and she was SO much more than our stationary guru. Lynne provides you with an exceptionally personalized experience. She sits with you, listens and helps you in any way she can. Lynne loves her job. Lynne helped us with so many aspects of our wedding and gave us great advice; I call her my "wedding angel" because she really was, she is a guru. We got endless compliments on our invitations, they were so well done, personalized and exactly what we wanted. I will cherish them. Lynne is a dream to work with!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Award

Inviting Company FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

Real Weddings

• 213 Newbury Street Boston, 02116 See on map
    7747660100 (Other Phone Number)
    6174215502 (Fax Number)