Lydia Teague Photography

Purcellville, VA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Lydia Teague Photography is a wedding photography company located in Purcellville, Virginia. They offer couples a passionate and personal touch when capturing their wedding day. Their ability to work with many styles, such as contemporary and traditional, is what makes them a cut above the rest. Couples will be captured in their most beautiful moments because this company truly shares that experience. Don't be surprised when you see them crying along with your tears of joy. Lydia Teague Photography represents true professionalism all while making sure they capture the best moments as they also share them.

Experience
Lydia hails from Texas and knows how to make your wedding bigger than life. Lydia holds a degree in nursing and knows what it means to take care of her patients as well as her couples. She brings more than 4 years of capturing couples’ joyous moments. She has a passion for shooting her couples in the best light. Check out her portfolio and see for yourself.

Lydia Teague Photography gives her couples an assortment of excellent services. The photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Along with amazing photography services, Lydia Teague Photography offers her couples high-quality wedding photography items. These include:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Prints
  • Save-the-date cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Meg Married on 10/19/2019

Dream come true

Lydia was amazing to work with from start to finish; we are so glad we chose her to photograph this once in a lifetime moment for us and are thrilled with her photos!
  • Sharon
    Sharon Married on 06/01/2019

10 out of 10 recommend for weddings!

10 out of 10 recommend hiring Lydia. She was amazing to work with and her photos were gorgeous. In the beginning she worked with me over the phone to understand her process and how she stood out from other photographers. She lets you see full albums which was nice because I knew I wasn’t just making my decision to hire her based off of her top 10 photos from 10 weddings but off of her full coverage of different events in different lighting. She connects with you to make you feel comfortable with her which turned out to be so important as she was with us the whole wedding. She captured the event as it is, which brought across more real, meaningful photos rather than something that looked like a posed photo shoot AND it let my husband and I enjoy the wedding rather than being focused on photos the entire time. That being said, she did give us some prompts here and there, like inviting the groom to dip me, which I was thankful for as we don’t think of those opportunities in the moment. She went above and beyond what I expected, meeting me and my wedding coordinator at multiple walkthroughs and planning sessions. If you choose to hire Lydia I recommend listening to and following her advice as she knows what she's talking about. She was organized, helping me set a realistic timeline before and then helping us stick to it so we could enjoy each and every moment that we planned. Finally, I was blown away by how quickly we had the photos. She had a preview of the top 10 from the morning and ceremony for us to see while we ate at the reception and had the rest for us online a week after the wedding day. She also gives you all of your photos with recommended favorites rather than making you pick a certain number which I don’t believe all photographers do.

Lydia Teague Photography's reply:

Sharon, Thank you so much for those kind words. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Alex and documenting your wedding day. It's such an important milestone in your life and I hope you enjoy the images for years to come. Thank you again!
  • Carrie
    Carrie K. Married on 11/09/2018

Best in the Business!

If I could rate Lydia higher than an excellent, I certainly would! She was such a key part of our special day staying on schedule and as detailed as it was. Her level of engagement throughout the planning process helped reassure me I was in the right track, or even motivated me to think of new things to make our day a success!

She make sure you feel valued and beautiful in front of the camera and works so hard to get all the special shots you request and some on top of that. Her pricing and quoting services are easy to use, follow, and communicate through. She is down to earth and someone you want in your team for your big day. Shop around no more. She is the best around!

Real Weddings

• Katherine & Vinh
    21 photos · 09/16/2018

Pricing

17448 Aldershot PL Purcellville, VA Purcellville, VA, 20132
Location of (Lydia Teague Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding