469 Howe ave, Shelton, CT 06484 Map · Phone number

About Luscious And Co

Luscious&Co is the Tri-State's premier Bridal Beauty vendor. Award winning airbrush Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists. Mobile beauty team and in-salon bridal suite build for the most glamorous bride.

Serving CT, NY, MA and Destination Wedding Ready.

Luscious is home to the states only Extension Design Room and Proud Balayage Specialists.

ct makeup artist, ct bridal makeup, ct wedding makeup, ct bridal salon, ct bride, ct hair salon, ct hair extensions, ct airbrush makeup artists, best makeup artists in ct, ct mua, airbrush makeup specialists, hair extension specialists, ct balayage, ct olaplex, ct ombre

Follow Luscious And Co on

• Make Up by Candee Caldwell
  • Luscious And Co
  • Salon East Hair and Spa
150b6f6b83681612 ll logo copy mastersized
150b6f6b83681612 ll logo copy mastersized

9 Reviews for Luscious And Co

Victoria · Married on 02/10/2018

I found this place with 2 months left until my wedding date. The Luscious team was super accommodating! Fast forward to the day of the wedding - their makeup artists and hair styles OMG! They totally made myself and my bridesmaids and mom look so beautiful!!!!! The bridal suite was super stunning and all glitz/glam! I love this place and will definitely come back for more hair services! My husband couldn't take his eyes off of me the whole time :)

Sent on 02/12/2018

Maria · Married on 05/07/2017

I used Luscious & Co. for my wedding makeup and I am so glad that I did. I had found them on instagram because I prefer to see people's work before I go in blind. Their prices are reasonable and the work is fabulous. Jerica and Deika did an AMAZING job. The final product was beyond perfect. They were also very patient with me during my trial and we worked on it until it was perfect.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Chrissy · Married on 12/30/2016

If you want to look flawless on your wedding day look no further! Liz and her dream team are there to insure that you look ready to walk a runway let alone an aisle. The girls took the time to have a trial with me, write down every product and make sure I was happy with every detail.

The cleanliness of the staff is also impressive. Between each bridesmaid EVERY tool is cleaned, EVERY palatte is cleaned, EVERY brush is cleaned. They truly care about maintaining the highest level of cleanliness.

Now for what really matters, my makeup was absolutely, unbelievably perfect. It stayed all night and when I admittedly fell asleep with it on, I woke up the next morning still looking flawless. Talk about impressive! I got so many compliments all night from my guests and compliments from my bridal party about the level of professionalism the staff had.

Liz, Deika and Iris are makeup masters.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Luscious And Co FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing