Fort Bidwell, CA 96112 Map · Phone number

About Lucky Day Weddings Inc.

Lucky Day Weddings, is a full service wedding planning and coordinating business serving Red Deer, Alberta. Our passionate team will ensure that your wedding planning and wedding day are executed perfectly.

Follow Lucky Day Weddings Inc. on

Quartet
Vase
Stacy and Greg - August 29, 2009
Stacy and Greg - August 29, 2009
Beautiful Bride Jenn, prior to ceremony photos.
Beautiful Bride Jenn, prior to ceremony photos.
Jenn and Demian - September 27, 2008
Jenn and Demian - September 27, 2008
Cover
Lucky Day Weddings Inc.

5 Reviews for Lucky Day Weddings Inc.

Melissa · Married on 07/17/2010

Jennie made our wedding day run as smoothly as possible. She took care of all the details that would have overwhelmed us such as; confirmingall our other vendors, making sure everyone knew where they needed to be at the right time, she helped decorate for the ceremony and made it look more beautiful than I had ever imagined. She was very proactive, she had back up plans for all scenarios. Thank goodness we had her because she took care of things that we never would have even thought about. She made timelines for everyone to have so everyone was on the same page, she measured the hall and gave us a seating plan to scale which helped us figure out how we wanted all the table to be set up. Anytime we were feeling stressed we knew we could call her and she was very confidant in helping us tackle the challenges that do come up with planning the wedding. The timelines that Jenny gave us, did overwhelm us at first until she assured us that it was just a quide to follow and that we definately didnt need to worry if things didnt follow the timeline perfectly. Jennie also helped our Master of ceremonies to create their program which was awesome because they worked together as a team to keep things rolling on time and not have any confusion. I thought I could plan this wedding on my own but I am so glad I had Jennie's help. I now know that our wedding would not have been the same without her. She was the best decision that we made along the way and I don't know how we can ever thank her for all her help.

Sent on 08/03/2010

jen · Married on 09/27/2008

Lucky day weddings did an amazing job on are special day!! Our september wedding was absolutley perfect, with jennies amazing talents we were able to enjoy are day and know that everything was handled to perfection. Everything ran smoothly,on time and in order!! By biggest thing was haveing the right music for the right timing during the church services! I cab remember standing at the door with my father thinking "its my turn " and " OMG everything is PERFECT" Jennie pulled are day off like she'd been doing weddings for 40 years!! I look forward to seeing her at all my friends weddings, family wedding and maybe one day my childrens wedding! Jennie, We were very thankful to find you, you worked very hard for us ,you were organized, determined and super flexible and for that I thank you for your amazing services !! Big thanks from the Lampe!! See you when we re new our vows in 8 years!!

Sent on 06/04/2010

Justine · Married on 07/31/2010

Jennie was a life saver. I had a bunch of problems with our photographer and our DJ and Jennie came to the rescue. She sorted everything out, the music ended up being great and photographers did what they could. I hired her to help on the day of the wedding and she went above and beyond to help us out.

The day of our wedding she was a God send, she was there early to check up on everyone, she ran around and picked up the flowers and handed them out to everyone.It was so nice that the wedding party didn't have to do those things. She went to the hall and made sure everything was in place while her assistant came with us to get our pictures done. It was really nice not to have to worry about the hall while we were getting photos done and Vince was very helpful during the photos. He had afterbite, sunscreen, water for the flowers and kept us running on time.

At the end of the night she and Vince cleaned the hall, paked up the rentals and even drove us home!! Our day would not have been the same without Jennie and Vince.

Thanks you two!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Award

• Yummy Custom Cakes & Treats
    Yummy Custom Cakes & Treats Banquet Halls

Jenni is amazing to work with. Her organization and efficiency is a must have for any couple planning their big day. Yummy Custom Cakes & Treats highly recommends her services.

• Cattleya Chic Inc.
    Cattleya Chic Inc. Banquet Halls

Jennie is a knowledgeable, professional and extremely sweet person. She can help you save time, money and stress when planning your beautiful day!

• Laugh Photobooth
    Laugh Photobooth Banquet Halls

Lucky Day Weddings will bring a fresh and personal approach to your event. Always professional, Jennie & Vince have an incredible knack for creating weddings that are 100% their clients.