Love Is Sweet Events is a wedding planner based in Pasadena, California. They are devoted to helping you host a fun and joyful celebration. Throughout the entire planning process, their mission is to treat you like royalty while providing guidance and making your dreams come true. The company cares about each couple,and will work with you to plan a memorable day.
In 2012, Candace Lam founded Love Is Sweet Events. She works with her team of experts - Katherine, Angela, and Jennifer - to provide couples with a truly unique experience.
Since the wedding planner understands how important your special day is, they are happy to customize services based on your needs. These wedding-related offerings include:
Love Is Sweet Events serves the Greater Los Angeles area. They also plan weddings throughout Southern California, including Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County.
Recommended by 98% of couples
3 User photos
Angele · Married on 04/25/2015
Candace at Love is Sweet Events is spectacular. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. I had absolutely nothing to worry about the week before and the day of my wedding because I trusted that Candace and her team would have everything sorted out, and they did! She and her team went above and beyond, and made the wedding day seamless from start to finish.Sent on 05/09/2015
• Responsive and approachable: Candace made herself available via phone, text, email and always responded within 24 hours
• She has experience and put me at ease: Candace really knows her stuff. Anytime I had a question, she had the answer. Anytime I called her a tad stressed, she’d always say: “We’ll take care of you, don’t worry”. Her calm nature put me at ease every time.
• So organized and well prepared: For example, to prep for the wedding day, she provided each vendor with instructions and a shortened timeline customized for them. She reviewed all contracts and always caught something I missed.
• They know how to manage a huge wedding party: 10 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmen. Candace printed out a shortened timeline for the bridesmaids and groomsmen, as well as tips for them to keep in mind on the wedding day. The wedding party was so impressed!
• They go above and beyond: Candace went above and beyond in every way!
• Lots of integrity: I could the team 100%. On the wedding day, I was comfortable leaving them with about 20 envelopes filled with cash tips for our vendors.
• Extremely professional: Even our guests were noticing and commenting on how awesome our planning team was!
• So friendly! Candace is such a genuinely kind and friendly person. It’s so easy to get along with her. I felt so quickly as though we were friends.
I could not imagine having planned a wedding with them. THANK YOU Candace, Angela and Kathryn!!
Nick · Married on 11/11/2018
Candace and her team did an incredible job for my wife and I's wedding in Pasadena on November 11. She helped us throughout the entire process to ensure that our wedding went off without a hitch and it was an incredible time for us and all of our guests. I will and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding coordinator.Sent on 11/27/2018
Margaret · Married on 11/08/2018
They made our lives so easy!
I hired Love Is Sweet Events for their month-of coordination. From the first meeting after we signed up for this program, Candace already worked with me to draft up a wedding day timeline and gave me so many suggestions with regards to vendors, how to decorate my venue, how to discuss my needs with vendors, what to look out for when signing contracts, etc. She liaised with all my vendors to confirm their arrival time to the venue, made sure all insurances were in place, and all final payments were made. On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant kept close communication with me, my husband, and my bridal party to ensure everyone was where they were supposed to be at the correct times. My husband and I did not have to sweat at all about where our things were and if we should clear up anything in the venue before leaving to our rooms in the hotel. By the time we made it to our hotel room, we found everything neatly packed in boxes and ready for us to take home. The whole day moved by quickly yet flawlessly. I'm going through a conflict with my venue over-charging us for the bar tab. I had messaged Candace for confirmation on the details and she was very quick to respond with backup details to support me. I would recommend Love Is Sweet Events to all my friends!Sent on 12/21/2018
Love is Sweet Events is amazing! Detailed oriented, organized, creative, and most importantly, these ladies love what they do and they are simply so good at it. My brides can't rave enough about them. We highly recommend this team of professionals for your future events!
Candace, Kathleen and the entire Love Is Sweet team is always a joy to work with. In the year that I have been the Catering Manager at the Westin Pasadena, I have had the pleasure of working with Love Is Sweet Event Coordinators several times. Lucky for me they have provided services for many weddings over the years as they are locally based in Pasadena and already have an established and wonderful working relationship with the hotels Banquet team. The partnership between the Hotel & Love is Sweet is valued and efficient when executing events. Thank you ladies!
We've worked with Candace at Love Is Sweet events and truly appreciate her level of professionalism and the care that she puts into each event. Her staff is very friendly, considerate and she does a wonderful job communicating Day Of details between vendors and her clients.