Alhambra, CA 91801 Map · Phone number

About HuieCo Events

HuieCo Events, LLC, is a San Gabriel Valley-based Wedding and Special Events company that serves Los Angeles County, the surrounding region and beyond - they would love to travel for your special event! The company is passionate about getting to know the clients on a personal level in order to make each wedding or event feel special and unique.

For engaged couples - the engagement period is of the happiest moments in their lives, but at times it can be overwhelming with all of the planning and details. When the "Big Day" is finally here you should be able to sit back and enjoy one of the most memorable moments in your life with your loved ones. Let HuieCo Events take care of all the details & final touches. Their goal is to ensure the newlyweds will love and cherish their wedding day by living in the special moments, enjoying the company of each other, family, and honored guests!

For life celebrations - whether it's a birthday, baby shower, bridal shower, engagement, or beyond - can range from an intimate personal gathering or be a large celebration involving as much planning and details.

No matter the size or type of event, HuieCo Events would love to be part of such a joyful occasion in your lives and help alleviate as much stress as possible during your planning process and day-of-event celebration.

Experience
Jennifer, the Owner and Principal Coordinator of HuieCo Events, founded the company in 2012. She has over 15 years of event planning and designing experience.

Jennifer and her trusted team of associates strive to surpass your expectations with passion, hard work, and dedication to excellence while creating a fun yet professional environment.

Packages and services can be customized to suit your individual needs and budget. With the following offerings, they will help you create lifetime memories:

• Budget analysis
  • Month-of Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Full Planning
  • Special Event Planning & Management
  • Event design
  • Planning Worksheets (e.g. Guest Lists, Music Lists, etc.)
  • Timelines

Couple dancing
b0edd1f79d64fc04 1374603580177 005

38 Reviews for HuieCo Events

Teresa Santiago · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Exactly who we needed, and so lovely to work with!

Huieco events is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We cannot give enough praise to Jennifer who helped coordinate and plan our beautiful wedding from start to finish (which was over the course of a year). From the moment we met her, she was instantly able to ease our minds by showing us her repertoire of past weddings she had coordinated and the organization and details that went into her planning. She created personalized checklists, would send us updated to do lists, found us all of our vendors and told us not to worry about countless things as she either did them for us or helped to keep us on top of things. She was also constantly in touch with the both of us and always made herself available for a chat or a meet up. Jenn saved us so much time and unnecessary stress that simply comes with organizing such a large event (about 200 guests) and served as our middle man when interacting with all of the various people needing direction throughout the process.

On the rehearsal day and day of, she was there from the beginning coordinating everyone and everything, not to mention arranging the reception area and dealing with the unexpected due to the rain! Not only is Jenn ridiculously organized, she is extremely caring and loves her work, and it shows! Her presence made EVERY difference to me before and during the wedding. It was so reassuring to have someone right there beside you who cares about your wedding and the details as much as you do. She literally held our hand through the entire wedding planning, because we were so clueless on where to begin, and offered so many little touches and details I would have never even thought of. She even captured some amazing pictures during the wedding so we could have them while our photographers edited theirs.

If you are looking for someone to assist with planning your special day, I honestly cannot recommend Huieco events enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Linh Nguyen · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Planner

Jenn (who owns and runs HuieCo Events) was the best wedding planner I could have hoped for! She offers different levels of service at different price points and is also open to customizing her plans to meet your needs. Since I am pretty busy with my job (attorney) and have very minimal time to plan a wedding, I hired Jenn for the full service wedding planning package and it was the best decision I made! She took care of everything - found vendors, helped prepare contracts, scheduled meetings, came up with schedules and floor plans, etc. I basically told Jenn what colors I wanted and showed her some pictures on Pinterest and Instagram and she did the rest. Also, I am located in San Diego and wanted to have the wedding there and she is located in LA so she made a few trips down throughout the process.

I felt well taken care of by Jenn. She was very responsive to my questions and concerns and always wanted to know how she could help me. She tried to make the process as stress free as possible. She was also very on top of everything - I had several vendors tell me that she was a great planner to work with and that I was lucky. Also, I was really not that stressed towards the end because Jenn had made sure everything was basically already taken care of. On the day of, Jenn and her team took care of EVERYTHING so I didn’t have to worry about anything, which is how it should be. Finally, she even stayed up until 1 or 2 am the night before the rehearsal dinner putting together our seating arrangement display. I really appreciated that she cared that much.

You would not believe the million little details that come with planning a wedding. Some girls plan their weddings down to the smallest details but that is not me. I literally had no idea what I wanted or what I even needed. Having someone like Jenn help me with everything was amazing. At the end of the day, my wedding was perfect and I loved every bit of it. I got a ton of compliments on the food, venue, decor, etc. and it was all because of Jenn.

If you want someone who will take care of you and make you feel like they take professional pride in their work, hire Jenn! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Jamie Trang · Married on 10/26/2019

Jennifer is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

I would highly recommend booking Jennifer as your planner! She is so bubbly, friendly, sweet, organized, and pays extra attention to detail. She’s guided me and my husband throughout the planning process by giving us little reminders, made various excel spreadsheets for us to fill out, and was always there whenever we had questions. We found our photographer through her after telling her what photography style I liked.
    On our wedding rehearsal day she printed our customized wedding timeline forms, gave it to our bridal party, and went over the timeline in detail.
    On our wedding day she went above and beyond to make sure everything was smooth sailing! She gave goodie bags to my makeup and photographers vendors. For the reception she even made rice Krispy bars for the candy bar, which I heard were a huge hit! At the end of the night she packed everything and triple checked so that we wouldn’t have to worry if we forgot anything.
    I am forever grateful to have Jennifer help us plan our wedding. I honestly do not think we could have done it without her. She really cares about her clients.

Sent on 12/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

HuieCo Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2350
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Swoop Wedding Limos

We recently worked with Jennifer Huie and HuieCo Events on a wedding in Malibu, CA. Jennifer had reached out to Swoop to help assist with her client's group transportation for a 300-person pre-wedding event and wedding, which took place over the course of two days. When Jennifer reached out to Swoop about the needs for her client's wedding and the event, you could tell she had one goal in mind: to make it the best possible event and wedding for the bride and groom, and their respective guests and families. The Swoop team could tell from the beginning that Jennifer has incredible attention to detail -- the fact that she was so involved with the transportation made me that much more confident that she was like this for all of the vendors working the two days. She was an absolute joy to work with -- she never seemed stressed, was always open to brainstorming new ideas, and over the course of the two days, was always available to help make any decision if things were needed on the fly. For Swoop, over the course of the two days, we provided 15 sprinter vans for their Friday event, followed by 5 large mini coaches/shuttles for the Saturday wedding. When you run a two-day wedding for over 300 people, it's important to have a wedding planner that you can work with and trust. Jennifer and her team performed at a high-level and made it easy for the guests, selected vendors, and made it a memorable weekend for the bride and groom. We look forward to working with Jennifer on future events!

• Passion Parties by Pilar
    Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

We strongly endorse this business. Great service and professionalism.

• Alhambra, 91801 See on map
    Location of (HuieCo Events)