Swoop

5151 W Rosecrans Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Swoop

Simplify Group Transportation to-and-from your Wedding. Swoop is a group transportation platform specializing in weddings and private event transportation.

Swoop provides: hundreds of vehicle options and amenities for any occasion, transparent and affordable pricing, logistics account managers that can plan any type of event, and trust and credibility. With the largest variety of vehicles, you can choose between buses, shuttles, party-buses, and limousines.

We have successfully provided transportation for over 200 weddings in 2018 and always make sure we do EVERYTHING to make your special day is SPECIAL. Visit our wedding page at http://bit.ly/2WJ07CM to submit a request for your special day. We operate in Los Angeles, San Diego, Bay Area, Las Vegas, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, NYC, Washington DC, & Seattle

From party buses to shuttles to large charter buses to the traditional limo to even a trolley, Swoop will have exactly what you are looking for no matter what size your party is. A few amenities Swoop offers include bottled water and ice, a bar, premium stereos, red carpet service and more. Swoop also offers a 24/7 concierge to help you choose your perfect vehicle. They promise to always offer positive and cost-effective solutions to any of your questions.

Evening Lights

23 Reviews for Swoop

• Kathleen

Kathleen Navales · Married on 03/17/2019

Highly recommend!

We booked 2 shuttles for our wedding on St. Patrick's day. Roy made our booking quick and easier. They have reasonable rates compared to other vendors. They took our guests from Hyatt Regency Long Beach to Wayfarers Chapel (30 min drive) and back to the hotel. They came on time and our guests had a comfortable ride. We had a complimentary hour for one of the shuttle as their wedding present for us. I highly recommend them for anybody who need their services in the future.

• Paige

Paige Cram · Married on 02/16/2019

Great, modern transportation company

I was overwhelmed and frustrated by my search for shuttles as I found many transportation companies to be expensive, unresponsive or downright shady. So I was relieved when I found Swoop! What a great and convenient service. They were very responsive, had lots of options and an easy online contracting service. They even advised me on how much time to allow for the specific trip we were planning. Although I didn't have a chance to ride the shuttles for my own wedding, we heard great comments from all our guests who said how clean and nice the vehicles were. They were extremely prompt and were responsible for getting almost 75% of the guests to our wedding. But it went off without a hitch and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.

Award

Swoop Pricing

Swoop Price Rates

Swoop FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• HuieCo Events
    HuieCo Events Wedding Planners

If you're looking for a professional, trustworthy, reliable and fun company for your transportation needs... look no further! The Swoop Team is amazing! I had the privilege of working with Pete and Amir for both pre-planning and during a 2-day event for my wedding clients in Malibu this past April 2018. From my initial phone conversation and to meeting Pete and Amir in person, I felt confident in their capabilities and moving forward with the Swoop team for events which consisted of 300+ guests! We used 15 sprinter vans for their Welcome Event and 5 large shuttle buses on the next day for the wedding. Their vehicles are all nice and clean and they look exactly like their photos on their website so there weren't any disappointing surprises! Their welcome event was held at a private Malibu estate which required a bit more logistical planning. Pete and Amir were very collaborative and open as we bounced ideas off of each other in order to finalize the best plan for the overall success of their event. They provided operational coordinators the day-of to help with the logistical loading and transportation from the pick-up/drop-off locations; they were imperative to the success of the events -- kudos to them!! Pete and Amir also took the time out to visit the venue to ensure they had the proper equipment for the success of the event, and the safety of the clients, guests, and drivers! They added reflectors to the narrow road to help the drivers out at night, and they effectively communicate with each other to ensure the flow of transportation went on without a hitch! The owner of the private Malibu estate raved about Swoop and said they were the best company that's been on their property. The ease of the shuttles and how the Swoop team had 2-way radios / mobile apps to communicate to everyone at once. Pete and Amir were very responsive to any calls or matters that arose throughout the weekend. They are very quick and proactive to ensure everything was dealt with immediately and provided real-time updates that I knew everything would be fine with Pete and Amir being the point of contacts. If you're in the event industry, you know how crucial this is! The Swoop Team is definitely on my list of preferred vendors and I'm looking forward to working with Pete, Amir and The Swoop Team for future events!

• 5151 W Rosecrans Ave Hawthorne, 90250 See on map