Swoop Reviews

49 Reviews for Swoop

• Connie

Connie · Married on 03/14/2020

Straight forward

Very simple to get quote and book. Affordable, professional, communicated well. Very little effort involved in booking, making sure the shuttle schedule was set etc. Would highly recommend

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/11/2020

I would recommend to anyone

This company is awesome. We used them for our wedding. They were on time, the driver was sweet and considerate to other drivers. There were essential oils that made the car smell great

Sent on 03/28/2020

Ashlee Base · Married on 02/28/2020

Great experience!

Our experience with Swoop was amazing. They were professional, fairly priced, excellent about getting back to me when I bad questions/changes, and overall just great to work with. We arranged transportation to/from our wedding venue for our wedding party so they wouldn’t have to worry about it. We had two different drivers (one for transportation to the venue, one for pickup after our wedding was over) and both drivers were really nice. Especially our driver at the end of the night who had to deal with quite a few drunk people and didn’t bat an eye about it. We would definitely use Swoop again in the future.

Sent on 03/25/2020

John Kviklys · Married on 02/04/2020

Limo and Shuttle rental for wedding.

Swoop was great. Easy to use, honest prices, and all vehicles arrived/ran on time. Couldn't ask for anything more. Everyone in my party was very impressed. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 01/17/2020

Best wedding party bus

The team at Swoop was on time, professional, friendly, and overall amazing! They made our wedding day extra special, and everyone had an amazing time on board the buses. Both my wife & I had each of our bridal parties on separate buses, and it really was the perfect way to start off the day! Also, leading up to the day...they were AWESOME at communication. Which, when planning a wedding helps so much in stress when the vendors are communicative. Total professionals!!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Xishel

Xishel S Hyde · Married on 11/11/2019

The best decision we made..

We hired Swoop for transportation for our wedding day and I will say that it was one of the best decisions we made. We needed a way to transport our bridal party from the Chapel, to the location to take pictures, and then an impromptu liquor store stop, and then to our reception. Getting a limo was simply not our style and getting the "Ice Cube" was just perfect. Our driver was the sweetest and so patient (our ceremony ran suuuuuper late) with us. If I could have given more stars, I would. If you're considering them for any sort of group transportation needs... just do it!!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Inga

Inga Schloms · Married on 11/05/2019

Great experience for a stress free bachelorette

We used swoop for my bachelorette and it made the whole day so smooth and easy for everyone especially since we travelled in-between a few venues during the day. They have a great customer service and the booking process is easy and transparent- definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Haley Gooding · Married on 10/26/2019

Coordinator

Swoop was fantastic to use for a wedding in Malibu that I coordinated. They were prompt in email and fabulous the night of. I will continue to recommend them to my clients!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Miller · Married on 10/04/2019

Where has Swoop been all my life?

I have never heard of Swoop until I was doing some research on transportation for our wedding and let me tell you they are the BEST option!! So many companies have hourly minimums and then you pay by the hour until your event is over and you just feel like you are getting screwed over. Swoop lets you customize what you are in the need of and then they will give you a quote. They were the cheapest I found and the easiest to customize trips. the people I was in contact with while setting it all up were enjoyable to talk to and overly helpful. The day of everything went smoothly and didn't have to worry about a thing. I have already recommended this company to so many people!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Juliette

Juliette Szabo · Married on 07/27/2019

Great price and service

We hired Swoop for all of our wedding day travel and they were great. We picked Swoop based on their competitive pricing but they delivered so much more than that on the day. They were on time, the cars were in great condition and the drivers were lovely.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Paula

Paula Maldini · Married on 06/07/2019

So lucky I chose Swoop.

We used Swoop for our wedding and the experience was seamless from the first contact until after the ride. Korey was there through the entire process to make sure that our shuttles and logistics were set up in a way that worked for us, and also managed to make it more cost effective by making the suggestion to stagger the trips for our return at the end of the night. On the day of our wedding planner was in constant contact with the Swoop concierge team and they were super responsive. The icing on the case was when the driver returned sunglasses he found on the bus that belonged to some of my friends. Swoop is what transportation should look like in our day and age!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Luke Lacy · Married on 06/01/2019

I used their vans to transport my friends and myself to a wedding venue and back.

Friendly driver, friendly coordinator. Very easy to communicate with.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Daniel Froehlich · Married on 04/20/2019

Will definitely use them for my own wedding

One of my childhood friends got married and the wedding exceeded expectations in every aspect, but what stood out was the transportation to the event. Riding with Swoop was so much fun, the drivers were super cool and everyone arrived in the best mood possible. Will definitely use them for my own wedding and would recommend everyone to use them, too.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Sahar

Sahar T · Married on 04/06/2019

Stress Free Transportation

I love this company! And will definitely use them again in the future! I had 3 of their shuttles pick up and drop off our guests including myself and the groom from hotels to ceremony to reception and back! They have such an amazing fleet of vehicles to pick from too! My guests were happy and got everywhere on time. The drivers were professional on time and made sure no one got left behind. Roy was my contact at Swoop and he was very accommodating and made the process so easy! I will definitely use their services again in the future and can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Shauna Wise · Married on 04/01/2019

Amazing service!

Swoop was so professional and amazing to work with through the entire process, from booking, to the day of. They were proactive in providing me the driver's information and were on top of it when it came to staying on time throughout the day. Their entire fleet is brand new, and the party bus we used to transport guests from our hotel to the reception was the nicest I've ever used. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Wedding Transportation!!!

Our wedding day was on 03/30/2010 and Swoop was AMAZING!!
    Our driver was great, very prompt, courteous, professional, and had great communication with us throughout the day. The bus was very nice and clean, everyone loved it (and they were also very impressed!). Swoop made the entire process so easy. I totally recommend!!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Cole

Cole L · Married on 03/23/2019

Roy and SWOOP are rockstars.

We had the pleasure of using SWOOP for our wedding as the shuttle from our hotel to the venue and back. We chose the 40ish person bus, and it was awesome. SUPER clean, super new, the driver was great and he allowed us to put on our own music though a sweet sound system on the way back after the wedding.

During the quote receiving stage, they were quick to respond, professional and had better prices than the four other shuttle companies we looked at.

There was constant communication before, during, and after the event as well. Roy and his team ensured that my bride and I knew exactly what was going on, who was driving us, what the schedule was, and everything else we could ever hope to need to know. A+ service all around.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Tobias

Tobias F · Married on 03/23/2019

The best way to get home

Swoop was not only the easiest process book and reserve, but the team does everything on the day of to make sure everything is smooth! They made sure we were comfortable, the driver was awesome, provided sodas/water/ice in the party bus, and let us make as much of a party as we wanted! We literally party didn't want to leave the bus and I think we would have been juuust fine spending the whole night on the bus to celebrate the couple!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Navales · Married on 03/17/2019

Highly recommend!

We booked 2 shuttles for our wedding on St. Patrick's day. Roy made our booking quick and easier. They have reasonable rates compared to other vendors. They took our guests from Hyatt Regency Long Beach to Wayfarers Chapel (30 min drive) and back to the hotel. They came on time and our guests had a comfortable ride. We had a complimentary hour for one of the shuttle as their wedding present for us. I highly recommend them for anybody who need their services in the future.

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Paige

Paige Cram · Married on 02/16/2019

Great, modern transportation company

I was overwhelmed and frustrated by my search for shuttles as I found many transportation companies to be expensive, unresponsive or downright shady. So I was relieved when I found Swoop! What a great and convenient service. They were very responsive, had lots of options and an easy online contracting service. They even advised me on how much time to allow for the specific trip we were planning. Although I didn't have a chance to ride the shuttles for my own wedding, we heard great comments from all our guests who said how clean and nice the vehicles were. They were extremely prompt and were responsible for getting almost 75% of the guests to our wedding. But it went off without a hitch and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Super responsive

I found Swoop from a facebook group for Wedding Professionals and they came highly recommended. My couple decided to book a shuttle at the last minute and Swoop was amazingly helpful!

They helped me determine how many shuttles I would need and we secured everything online with a direct link. I loved how they showed you what the inside of the shuttles looked like. We had to change the drop off location multiple times and they were incredibly helpful with the followup through text messaging as well as email. Everything was very easy to pay for. And they were super flexible when my couples wedding got delayed by an hour due to a brush fire. They had sent me each of the driver's information so it made it super easy to contact them and let them know about the revised time for pickup. And....there were no hidden fees or charges! Will definitely be using them again and recommending them to my clients!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hannah Smith · Married on 12/31/2018

Great Wedding Transportation!!

The team at Swoop was attentive, detail oriented and got everyone to and from the wedding on time comfortably. That is the best you could ask for! Especially for a new year's eve wedding. They provided us with bus size and shuttle options, making the whole process painless. I would definitely use Swoop again!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Kate V.

Kate · Married on 12/15/2018

I used Swoop for my best friend's bachelorette party (wine tasting around the Malibu area). I've used other companies in the past, but you really are just calling and reserving an unknown bus on a hope and a prayer. Swoop had a huugee selection of all kinds of buses, with really clear photos on their site, and the booking process took like 5 minutes. Reasonable price, driver was awesome, and the girls all had a great (boozy) time.

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • Daniele

Daniele White · Married on 12/08/2018

BOOK SWOOP - you won't regret it!

First off, Roy checked in me with via text/calls multiple times before our wedding day. He was soo on top of our event, I can honestly say I did not worry about transportation at all. Our driver arrived on time the whole day, and the shuttle was very clean and sleek.
    Swoops pricing is also extremely competitive. I truly will be recommending Swoop to all of me friends looking to book transportation for weddings/events in the future. Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hilary Chmielewski · Married on 12/08/2018

The BEST transportation option in SoCal

Love these guys! We used Swoop for our wedding transportation. I hired two shuttles: one for the wedding party and one for the guests, to transport people around Los Angeles the day of our wedding. The sales and coordination team at Swoop is wonderful. They are responsive, friendly and super easy to work with. The pricing is very reasonable. And the drivers they user are very friendly and provide wonderful service. The shuttles are new and clean and very comfortable. We absolutely loved working with the Swoop team and would consider them in the future for all kinds of other events where we need transportation.

Sent on 12/27/2018