Swoop Reviews

40 | Hawthorne, CA

40 Reviews for Swoop

John Kviklys · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Limo and Shuttle rental for wedding.

Swoop was great. Easy to use, honest prices, and all vehicles arrived/ran on time. Couldn't ask for anything more. Everyone in my party was very impressed. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Inga

Inga Schloms · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Great experience for a stress free bachelorette

We used swoop for my bachelorette and it made the whole day so smooth and easy for everyone especially since we travelled in-between a few venues during the day. They have a great customer service and the booking process is easy and transparent- definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Juliette

Juliette Szabo · Married on 07/27/2019

Great price and service

We hired Swoop for all of our wedding day travel and they were great. We picked Swoop based on their competitive pricing but they delivered so much more than that on the day. They were on time, the cars were in great condition and the drivers were lovely.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Paula

Paula Maldini · Married on 06/07/2019

So lucky I chose Swoop.

We used Swoop for our wedding and the experience was seamless from the first contact until after the ride. Korey was there through the entire process to make sure that our shuttles and logistics were set up in a way that worked for us, and also managed to make it more cost effective by making the suggestion to stagger the trips for our return at the end of the night. On the day of our wedding planner was in constant contact with the Swoop concierge team and they were super responsive. The icing on the case was when the driver returned sunglasses he found on the bus that belonged to some of my friends. Swoop is what transportation should look like in our day and age!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Luke Lacy · Married on 06/01/2019

I used their vans to transport my friends and myself to a wedding venue and back.

Friendly driver, friendly coordinator. Very easy to communicate with.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Daniel Froehlich · Married on 04/20/2019

Will definitely use them for my own wedding

One of my childhood friends got married and the wedding exceeded expectations in every aspect, but what stood out was the transportation to the event. Riding with Swoop was so much fun, the drivers were super cool and everyone arrived in the best mood possible. Will definitely use them for my own wedding and would recommend everyone to use them, too.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Sahar

Sahar T · Married on 04/06/2019

Stress Free Transportation

I love this company! And will definitely use them again in the future! I had 3 of their shuttles pick up and drop off our guests including myself and the groom from hotels to ceremony to reception and back! They have such an amazing fleet of vehicles to pick from too! My guests were happy and got everywhere on time. The drivers were professional on time and made sure no one got left behind. Roy was my contact at Swoop and he was very accommodating and made the process so easy! I will definitely use their services again in the future and can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Shauna Wise · Married on 04/01/2019

Amazing service!

Swoop was so professional and amazing to work with through the entire process, from booking, to the day of. They were proactive in providing me the driver's information and were on top of it when it came to staying on time throughout the day. Their entire fleet is brand new, and the party bus we used to transport guests from our hotel to the reception was the nicest I've ever used. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Wedding Transportation!!!

Our wedding day was on 03/30/2010 and Swoop was AMAZING!!
    Our driver was great, very prompt, courteous, professional, and had great communication with us throughout the day. The bus was very nice and clean, everyone loved it (and they were also very impressed!). Swoop made the entire process so easy. I totally recommend!!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Cole

Cole L · Married on 03/23/2019

Roy and SWOOP are rockstars.

We had the pleasure of using SWOOP for our wedding as the shuttle from our hotel to the venue and back. We chose the 40ish person bus, and it was awesome. SUPER clean, super new, the driver was great and he allowed us to put on our own music though a sweet sound system on the way back after the wedding.

During the quote receiving stage, they were quick to respond, professional and had better prices than the four other shuttle companies we looked at.

There was constant communication before, during, and after the event as well. Roy and his team ensured that my bride and I knew exactly what was going on, who was driving us, what the schedule was, and everything else we could ever hope to need to know. A+ service all around.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Tobias

Tobias F · Married on 03/23/2019

The best way to get home

Swoop was not only the easiest process book and reserve, but the team does everything on the day of to make sure everything is smooth! They made sure we were comfortable, the driver was awesome, provided sodas/water/ice in the party bus, and let us make as much of a party as we wanted! We literally party didn't want to leave the bus and I think we would have been juuust fine spending the whole night on the bus to celebrate the couple!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Navales · Married on 03/17/2019

Highly recommend!

We booked 2 shuttles for our wedding on St. Patrick's day. Roy made our booking quick and easier. They have reasonable rates compared to other vendors. They took our guests from Hyatt Regency Long Beach to Wayfarers Chapel (30 min drive) and back to the hotel. They came on time and our guests had a comfortable ride. We had a complimentary hour for one of the shuttle as their wedding present for us. I highly recommend them for anybody who need their services in the future.

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Paige

Paige Cram · Married on 02/16/2019

Great, modern transportation company

I was overwhelmed and frustrated by my search for shuttles as I found many transportation companies to be expensive, unresponsive or downright shady. So I was relieved when I found Swoop! What a great and convenient service. They were very responsive, had lots of options and an easy online contracting service. They even advised me on how much time to allow for the specific trip we were planning. Although I didn't have a chance to ride the shuttles for my own wedding, we heard great comments from all our guests who said how clean and nice the vehicles were. They were extremely prompt and were responsible for getting almost 75% of the guests to our wedding. But it went off without a hitch and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Super responsive

I found Swoop from a facebook group for Wedding Professionals and they came highly recommended. My couple decided to book a shuttle at the last minute and Swoop was amazingly helpful!

They helped me determine how many shuttles I would need and we secured everything online with a direct link. I loved how they showed you what the inside of the shuttles looked like. We had to change the drop off location multiple times and they were incredibly helpful with the followup through text messaging as well as email. Everything was very easy to pay for. And they were super flexible when my couples wedding got delayed by an hour due to a brush fire. They had sent me each of the driver's information so it made it super easy to contact them and let them know about the revised time for pickup. And....there were no hidden fees or charges! Will definitely be using them again and recommending them to my clients!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hannah Smith · Married on 12/31/2018

Great Wedding Transportation!!

The team at Swoop was attentive, detail oriented and got everyone to and from the wedding on time comfortably. That is the best you could ask for! Especially for a new year's eve wedding. They provided us with bus size and shuttle options, making the whole process painless. I would definitely use Swoop again!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Kate V.

Kate · Married on 12/15/2018

I used Swoop for my best friend's bachelorette party (wine tasting around the Malibu area). I've used other companies in the past, but you really are just calling and reserving an unknown bus on a hope and a prayer. Swoop had a huugee selection of all kinds of buses, with really clear photos on their site, and the booking process took like 5 minutes. Reasonable price, driver was awesome, and the girls all had a great (boozy) time.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Hilary Chmielewski · Married on 12/08/2018

The BEST transportation option in SoCal

Love these guys! We used Swoop for our wedding transportation. I hired two shuttles: one for the wedding party and one for the guests, to transport people around Los Angeles the day of our wedding. The sales and coordination team at Swoop is wonderful. They are responsive, friendly and super easy to work with. The pricing is very reasonable. And the drivers they user are very friendly and provide wonderful service. The shuttles are new and clean and very comfortable. We absolutely loved working with the Swoop team and would consider them in the future for all kinds of other events where we need transportation.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Bjion

Bjion Henry · Married on 11/29/2018

Thank you Swoop!

We used Swoop for a family member's wedding. We'd been burnt in the past by group-travel companies and so we were all a little on edge about using the service, but the review seemed great so we gave it a chance. I can truly say that they went above and beyond what we expected. Very punctual, very organised and everything worked like clockwork. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Grace

Grace Canlas · Married on 11/20/2018

Swoop Experience

I would definitely recommend swoop for you special events. They were timely and effecient. Our driver Tim was amazing and very accommodating.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Anna Haraden · Married on 11/10/2018

great shuttle for day of wedding!

Had a great experience booking Swoop for my bridal party the day of my wedding! Great communication and the bridal party loved the shuttle! There was some construction going on around the hotel and they were great at meeting at a better place. Will use them again next time!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Christiane · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire them!

Roy was very attentive and I was surprised by the incredible service and vehicles for the price. The bus we chose was clean and gorgeous and the driver was on time. I cannot say enough wonderful things and I will definitely be using this service again.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Best choice in transportation services! The onsite concierge was invaluable!
    Thank you for providing the entire wedding party, family and guests with five-star service!

Melissa

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/06/2018

Swoop is amazing!

Swoop was one of our favorite vendors from our October 6th wedding! I had booked with Peter months before and it wasn't until the week of our wedding we realized our transportation schedule was completely off. He came to the rescue totally last-minute and made sure we had enough shuttles for our guests that were staying at four different hotels to arrive and depart on time.

Swoop has the nicest shuttles I've ever seen and our guests thought so as well. The drivers were all nice and our concierge ensured that everything was on schedule. We will definitely book with Swoop the next time we have an event!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ana Luiza · Married on 09/15/2018

I had a fantastic experience with Swoop and would highly recommend them for any transportation need! My husband and I booked 4 Swoop shuttles to assist with transportation on our wedding day. The entire quoting and booking process was easy and smooth - they were willing to work with our budget and needs. On the day-of, the shuttles were very timely and my guests really enjoyed the experience. I will definitely keep Swoop in mind for future events!

Sent on 09/20/2018