Toast Party Rentals

Redondo Beach, CA View map

Toast Party Rentals specializes in Shabby Chic and Vintage furniture rental for all types of events. We want to help you create the backdrop for special moments. Whether you are looking for vintage furniture, beachy wedding decor, or just a couple of wine barrels to make a simple gathering more special, we can help bring your vision to life.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Altar/Arch
Chairs
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
    Heather Married on 03/29/2014
    I used Toast Party Rentals for a styled shoot in Joshua Tree National Park. Not only was Jackie of Toast super great about communicating in regards to her products, but she was willing to deliver to the location and arrived on time. Her vintage finds are absolutely stunning, and BONUS: she and her team helped me clean up without even having to ask. I came back to the location setup area to find everything neatly organized and after a long day, that was incredibly refreshing. Friendly, helpful staff; excellent product - highly recommended.
    E. Event on: 03/22/2014
    We rented furniture for our daughters 1st Birthday Party from Toast Party Rentals, and we could not have been happier! Jackie was amazing in helping hand pick each piece, within our budget as well as the needs for our event (birthday at the park). The furniture was a hit- beautiful vintage pieces that gave the event that special touch- the party would not have been the same without the furniture she provided! To add, her delivery staff was punctual and super courteous! I highly recommend Toast for any event you're thinking of !

Mayra Event on: 10/12/2013
    I was referred to Jackie by a friend who had used Toast Rentals for her event. Jackie was very responsive and helpful when I first emailed her for rental information. She guided me through the entire process of figuring out exactly what I needed for my backyard birthday bash. I highly recommend Jackie for her vintage chic rentals and will most likely use her in the future for my parties.

Love Is Sweet Events Love Is Sweet Events Wedding Planners

We work with Toast Party Rentals and referred our clients to them who are looking for Vintage & Rustic Rentals. Their couches and chairs are just like brand new, super clean and it is super great working with Jackie :) She is very sweet and looking forward to work with her more & more!

Redondo Beach, 90278
Location of (Toast Party Rentals)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding