Charlotte, NC 28203 Map · Phone number

About Love & Honey

Love & Honey is a wedding planning and design studio specializing in bespoke events. Visit our website to meet the team, read client reviews, see examples of our work, and learn more about our package options and pricing.

LETS GET SOCIAL! @loveandhoneywed

c0d347e3c9226678 1532014886 28668c97f049082b 1532014886091 1 DukeMansionWedding
b1540b2ea98bd33a 1532014891 74ab41da041df86d 1532014891552 2 DukeMansionWedding

19 Reviews for Love & Honey

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

From the beginning I knew Tina genuinely understood my vision for my wedding. Her eye for design is truly unmatched and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with someone with such talent! She is organized, professional, and a blast to work with. I enjoyed all of our meetings together and Tina truly made the wedding planning process enjoyable. I was not the easiest bride and whenever I wanted to make changes or had questions Tina was always happy to help. On our wedding day no detail went unnoticed and throughout the day she had a way of bringing peace and calm to otherwise chaotic moments. I am so grateful we chose Tina to plan and navigate our day. Hiring her was one of my best wedding planning decisions by far!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lauren,

All I can say is THANK YOU! For so many reasons, thank you. Your kind and thoughtful words just brought the biggest smile to my face, and reminded exactly why I do what I do. You were such a JOY to work with. I couldn't have enjoyed our year planning together any more than I did. You are an amazing, intelligent, hard-working woman and I feel blessed to know you. You and Zach are so wonderful for each other, and I can't wait to watch your marriage grow!! XOXO-Tina
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tina and Love and Honey! My fiancé and I were living in Kentucky, but getting married in NC, so we decided to hire Love and Honey for full service wedding planning. We also added styling + design and we're so glad we did! Tina made every part of the wedding planning process stress-free! Instead of having to drive 6 hours to NC every weekend, we relied on her expertise and past experience with vendors for recommendations. For vendors that we didn't have a preference with, she sent us 3-4 different options within our price range and let us make our choices from there. Her styling and design expertise were also incredibly helpful! I knew the general color palette and vibe I wanted at the wedding, but wasn't sure how to make it all look cohesive. Tina put together dozens of styling inspiration boards with bridesmaid dresses, suits, ties, linens, florals, invitations, etc and had us pick our favorites! I should also mention that from looking at photos of other weddings she had planned and styled, our wedding was definitely on the more rustic/small town side and she was completely open to all of our vendor suggestions and ideas. When wedding weekend arrived, Tina and her assistant made every aspect stress-free and flawless. Tina created schedules for the wedding party, families, photographer, and videographer so that everyone knew where they needed to be on the day of the wedding. Tina also met with all of the vendors and assisted with setup. During the wedding and reception, Tina and her assistant did everything from cuing the wedding party to walk down the aisle to ensuring that my husband and I ate during the reception to flagging down our minister to sign the marriage license before she left. We have received dozens of compliments from guests on how beautiful everything was and how smoothly everything went and we credit most of this to Tina. Truly the best investment we made during the entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Love & Honey's reply:

Ohhhhh, Alex! Your kind and thoughtful words just brought the BIGGEST smile to my face. :) I can't tell you how much I enjoyed working with you and Ben over the past year. You are such a sweet and beautiful ray of light, and I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with you both. Seeing your wedding vision finally come to life brought me such an overwhelming sense of joy. It's evident your friends and family love you both dearly and I'm so happy I was able to help create a space where you could share and celebrate that love. Congratulations to the two of you! I can't wait to continue to see where your relationship takes you (mostly over instagram hahaha). If you ever need anything please let me know. I hope our paths cross again one day. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me to live out my dreams.

Sending you so much love!
    Xoxo,
    Tina

Anne-Marie · Married on 06/02/2017

Savanna from Love and Honey was phenomenal!! I booked her for "day of" coordination. She met with me a couple of times prior to the big day to sort out the details and make sure everything was taken care of. She is patient and kind and very good at her job! I definitely could not have relaxed on my wedding day without her (and her helper Hannah!). My venue was very spread out and she was running all over the place to get everything done (FYI she ended up walking a total of 20 miles--that is dedication!). She helped bring my vision to life and definitely went above and beyond! I could not have done it without her. Book her--you will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Love & Honey's reply:

Anne-Marie, thank you so much for the thoughtful review!! You were absolutely radiant on your wedding day, and we are so pleased that everything turned out beautifully. Congratulations to you and Lance and your new endeavor together as husband and wife :) Thank you for making our dreams come true, and allowing us to be a part of your big day!
    Xoxo,