3494 seacrest dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Lisa Keisler

Specializing in Photojournalistic/Documentary style Wedding Photography.

The way I shoot...

I like to create a very casual atmosphere that helps me capture the "In between moments" that just happen between a couple along with the traditional portraits.

My Style...

Clean and timeless !!!

The way I work...

I like to get to know my couples and remain engaged and accessible throughout the wedding process to ensure they are well taken care of.

• Raven Kinsler Photography
20130302MG2422

Photos 22 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

11 Reviews for Lisa Keisler

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Lisa. She was an amazing asset to our wedding from beginning to end. Offering support and kindness from the beginning of our engagement to the day that we walked down the aisle.
    Lisa went above and beyond her call of duty. Aside from the fact that the pictures are beautiful and they are moments that we will forever treasure, she was attentive and flexible when it came or organizing family and guests for photos while also being infinitely patient when things were unorganized all around us. The candid photos that she was able to capture are beautiful and I can't wait to look back on always and relive the day.
    We felt like all too often vendors tried to capitalize on happiness and overcharge, but this is not how we felt with Lisa. She genuinely cared and worked to get to know us, so much so it was a joy having her throughout the planning process as well as at the wedding and sharing special moments. I actually felt as though I hardly saw her on the wedding day, yet the photos show that she was quite literally all over the place. She is everything we could have ever hoped for and the photographer, and I am very thankful for all of her hard work. I am also forever grateful for helping with sharing ideas and thoughts and keeping us organized. We also had a nice surprise when we got back from our honeymoon to find our photos nearly waiting for us. It was so quickly I think I'm still in shock. Truly a joy to work with and an asset to any special occasion. The photos speak for themselves, but truly Lisa is a wonderful individual. I'm happy to have gotten to know her and her exquisite work will forever hang in my house. We will definitely think of her our next big occasion as well.

Sent on 02/17/2015

K · Married on 09/14/2013

Lisa shot my wedding and engagement photos and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was incredibly easy going and always looking to make sure my needs and wishes were met. She is causal and friendly and the kind of person you want to hang out with on your wedding day. She is also incredibly efficient - she had our wedding photos edited and uploaded before we were even back from our honeymoon!

We chose Lisa because we were looking to capture our wedding day as it actually happened and Lisa specializes in the photo journalistic style. She will tell you this herself and that is part of what makes her great to work with. If you are looking for more posed and stylized photos, she may not be your gal but I definitely recommend her to anyone looking to capture their special day through a candid lens.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

Lisa came to our rescue when our other photographer who we booked months in advance cancelled on us at the last minute. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and our pictures came out beautifully!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Award

Lisa Keisler Pricing

Lisa Keisler Price Rates

Lisa Keisler FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

• 3494 seacrest dr Carlsbad, 92008 See on map
    Location of (Lisa Keisler)