Bridgeton, NJ 08302 Map · Phone number

About Le Magé Event Consulting

Many couples want to be active in the planning of their Wedding day. However, starting the initial planning of your special day can be overwhelming, time consuming and costly. You might not have the knowledge of where to start or what to do first.

Le Magé is different then most Southern New Jersey event consultants. I offer featured venues that can make my services affordable to all couples. I would like to offer every bride the opportunity to experience the ease of contracting a wedding consultant without it interferring with the budget allotted for the wedding. is isttoto

With my 15 years of experience, I am in the position to make the planning process enjoyable and cost efficient. Le Magé will allow you and your fiance to enjoy your engagement while planning your wedding without all of the stress. Leave the details and many hours of research to us. wil

My company is based on the belief that my couples needs are of the utmost importance. I would love the opportunity to serve you.

34cfa1b1faa0430d 1313090775606 137
Dining table
Dining table
Hewlett
34cfa1b1faa0430d 1313090775606 137

3 Reviews for Le Magé Event Consulting

Beth · Married on 08/13/2011

I can't say enough times Thank you! Erin is one of the most amazing people to work with. She can handle anything that is thrown at her. I had planned an outdoor wedding and of course, it rained. Erin was fantastic, not only did she do a sunshine dance, she was able to set up our ceremony inside and it was beautiful. She worked well with all of my vendors, family and guests. To top it all off it was her birthday!
    Not only did I walk away with amazing wedding memories, I now have a new friend!
    Erin- Jesse and I can't thank you enough! XOXO

Sent on 08/15/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2011

Erin was so easy to work with. I never felt uncomfortable talking with her even hen I had to push our wedding date back because of money issues. She always made me feel important and not just another customer . She went to extreme measures to help me out with a transportation problem which she quickly resolved and got worked out for me. Erin was very professional and super friendly I will miss talking with her.

Sent on 08/18/2011

April · Married on 02/19/2011

In February, my husband and I got married at Riverview Inn in Pennsville, NJ. Erin Seay was our wedding coordinator. She was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to all my inquiries, she was flexible with scheduling, and she answered all of our questions. Erin helped make our day beautiful, fun, and relaxed. On the day of the wedding, all we had to do was show up. Erin made sure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Erin to other couples.

Sent on 05/26/2011