Marlton, Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number

About Kiss of Bliss

Kiss of Bliss, LLC is a themed wedding planning service in Marlton, New Jersey. Head planner Alissa Giangiulio is a seasoned professional with ten years of event planning experience. She knows creating a personalized theme for each couple is what gives a wedding a magical touch. Alissa is able to help plan a range of wedding types, including military, non-religious, double weddings, elopements, destination, civil, religious, eco-friendly and cultural.

Kiss of Bliss, LLC is known for creating themed weddings, so their packages are appropriately named: The Infinite Kiss, Kiss and Tell, Tie the Knot and Just a Peck. Any of these can be purchased after completing The First Kiss complimentary consultation. Other services include:

• In-person meetings with consultant
  • Timelines
  • Guest list
  • Vendor referrals and selection
  • To-do lists
  • Pre and post wedding celebrations
Follow Kiss of Bliss on

6eb77c403b917cfb 1517005026 b2006a9f212cb4d4 1517005022619 13 d0bea788 3b43 4ad

2 Reviews for Kiss of Bliss

• baseballbride17

Jeana · Married on 10/14/2017

Let me start by saying I was the bride who thought she didn't need help and wanted to do everything myself. My now husband is the one who wanted to hire a wedding planner, and I am so glad we hired Alissa and the rest of Kiss of Bliss. Alissa and her team made sure everything was taken care of from helping to find the vendors I needed during planning to ensuring I had all the mashed potatoes during cocktail hour that I wanted, along with making sure the rest of the bridal party was taken care of as well throughout the entire day and night. We can't thank Alissa and her team enough for helping to make our day as perfect as can be.

Sent on 04/13/2018
  • User6296521 · Recently married

Month/Day of Wedding Planner

Alissa and Brenda did a good job on my wedding day. I chose the month/day of wedding services and I paid about $2,000. I knew I was going to be a very hands on bride because one I am a chef and two I working in the casinos where I deal with banquets and events regularly and three I am just hands on with all important events in my life... but I guess I was expecting a bit more for what I paid for. I had a monster of a wedding binder that was extremely detailed about the plan, about what I wanted and how I wanted the day to go. Now it did Monsoon on my wedding day which definitely put a damper on some of the placements of things and using the balcony at my venue and taking pictures and such and I know it is in her contract that she doesn't do set up but when I was speaking with her and her team over the time I worked with her I was told that she would jump in when necessary and if things weren't going well. If I physically could have come over and checked on the venue I would have and I don't think there would have been as many issues on my wedding day. Now i'm not saying Kiss of bliss didn't do a good job i'm just saying that my level of expectation may have been too high...for hands on brides who want to pick everything out themselves and are thinking of a day of planner...you may want a event decorator/coordinator instead of a planner. If you are a bride who needs help with everything involving their wedding then I would go with kiss of bliss for wedding planning. I just don't think the month/day of planning package was worth the cost.

Sent on 05/23/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00

• Ashe Productions
    Ashe Productions Wedding Videographers

Alissa is amazing!! Talk about someone who goes above and beyond? she's your girl! We recommend her to bride's within every budget range because she's the best!

• Marlton Marlton, New Jersey, 08053 See on map