woodstown, Swedesboro, NJ 08098 Map · Phone number

About In Love Styling

BRIDES BEST FRIEND

In Love Styling is a wedding planning company based in Southern New Jersey. Founded by professional planner Lauren Caparros, this full-service planning company provides wedding and event planning services as well as day-of personal assistance to the bride and groom. Lauren specializes in making herself fully accessible to her clients throughout the planning process, and she will coordinate with your ideas and concerns to ensure that your wedding is as perfect as possible.

In Love Styling offers full-service wedding planning packages, as well as partial planning and day-of coordination. We also offer personal assistance to brides and grooms throughout the planning experience, and will offer the support and helpful services that you need to execute your wedding day to perfection. Services that can be included but not limited to make-up touch ups, professional picture coordination, dress and tux/suit steaming, decor & flower set up, etc. We will remain fully accessible throughout the planning process, providing you with support to address any concerns, ideas, or stresses you may have while planning. We make it a priority to cater to your preferences in styling, design, and coordinating for your wedding ceremony and reception. Other wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis
Follow In Love Styling on

• Shining Moments Event Planning
  • Simply Sapphire Events
  • ClickIt Event Planning
Pictures that were printing, holding again the table lines, truly bringing the brides ideas to life!
img0016 1
Masquerade masks for bridal party photo session
The Vandiver Inn
The Vandiver Inn
Outside gazebo where wedding props were set up
Outside courtyard where photos took place after ceremony, and where bride, groom and bridal party...
Outside gazebo where wedding props were set up
Gorgeous room off the front porch of the Mansion where cocktail hour partially took place and where...
Main room, located outside of the mansion, where ceremony and reception took place.  Room was...
Main room, located outside of the mansion, where ceremony and reception took place. Room was...
Picture taking from back of main room, facing the Mansion
Picture taking from back of main room, facing the Mansion
Lines and Lodging appointment with the bride
Lines and Lodging appointment with the bride
img0016 1

4 Reviews for In Love Styling

Aldonte S Ashlock · Married on 08/30/2019

Most engaged wedding planner

Couldn't have better things to say about working with Lauren Caparro. Throughout the planning process, Lauren was attentive, organized and resourceful. She made sure to cross every T and dot every I. She made sure her client was getting the best equipment at the best price around. I look forward to working with Lauren again in the near future.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Lori Chiavoroli · Married on 08/30/2019

Lauren Caparros

“You don’t need a wedding assistant”, they said.
    “You’re really organized and it’s only a small backyard wedding,” they said. Thankfully, I didn’t listen!
    Lauren took care of everything-literally! She worked tirelessly to find table and chair rentals, the Mister Softee truck (huge hit, BTW) and a DJ at the best prices, coordinated deliveries, picked up desserts at the bakery, steamed our daughter’s dress, took some awesome pix, provided invaluable expertise on where how to manage the flow of the wedding, how to best utilize our backyard a space, and stayed til well after midnight to help clean up. She communicated almost daily-and even sent weather updates when rain was predicted. (No rain that day!) Her most notable strength was her ability to encourage, support, and keep stress at a minimum. Our daughter’s wedding was planned in less than 2 months and thanks to Lauren, it was a relaxed and elegant event. She is an amazing person and is the consummate professional who will not disappoint. We are so thankful we reached out to her!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Hargrove · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding planner

I honestly can not say enough about this company and the owner Lauren. She went above and beyond to make sure our special day ran as smooth as a well oiled machine. She was there for me ever step of the way and every melt down. She help with everything from getting dressed, keeping my wine glass full, calling my vendor when my cupcakes didnt show up on time and making sure my hubby and I had a great night. If anything went wrong I knew nothing about it because she took care of everything. I seriously cant tell you how many time I called her crying because of all the stress of planning a wedding and she was there to calm me down and remind me that everything was going to be perfect and guess what it was!!!! Not only did I get a great wedding planner I received a friend for life. I dont even know if our wedding would have happened without her. I mean it would have... but not as great. We still have friends and family tell us how much fun they had at our wedding and how wonderful everything was. I am so happy to have her in my life for such a stressful time. I would highly recommend this company and Lauren to anyone I know trying to plan a wedding. Trust me you want her on your side. She is extremely knowledgeable and organized (I'm kinda jealous) when it come to this business she is so passionate about. So now stop reading this review already and get in contact with her. Trust me you wont regret it! :)

Sent on 06/04/2019

In Love Styling FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• woodstown Swedesboro, NJ, 08098 See on map