Weddings2Plan

1 Garland Lane, Willingboro, NJ 08046 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Weddings2Plan

Weddings 2 Plan will make your wedding dreams come true!

Count on Weddings 2 Plan to bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free wedding to life. We have been coordinating remarkable weddings, parties and special events for years. We will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. We cater to your every need. This is Your day. Why shouldn't it be exactly as you envisioned?

Why do you need Weddings 2 Plan?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We pay attention to details and have developed lasting relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, on your special day we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day. It's your time to shine!

We plan weddings and events in New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia, PA area.

Follow Weddings2Plan on

1 User photo

Weddings2Plan 1
  • I

Isha Deen-Cole · Married on 08/03/2018

Weddings 2 Plan made my day special!

Donchell is amazing! She is very professional and her personality is magnetic, so you feel like she's apart of your family. I appreciate her willingness to go far and beyond to make my special day everything I imagined.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Weddings2Plan 2

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you Isha. It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day. We are part of the family now, call on us for planning of all your family events. Best Wishes, Donchell
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Donchell was there for me every step of the way and I would not have been able to plan my wedding without her. From checklists to phone calls and emails - she was on top of everything and my day turned out to be a beautiful one thanks to her. Book her! She is the best!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Jeniece · Married on 10/02/2010

Donchell Johnson went above and beyond to provide professional and expert service. I would, without a doubt, recommend her services.

Weddings2Plan FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings2Plan 1
    $200 off Day of Wedding Planning

Day of Wedding Planning for $800.00. See our website at www.weddings2plan.com for details.

• 1 Garland Lane Willingboro, NJ 08046 See on map