Weddings2Plan

Willingboro, NJ View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Weddings 2 Plan will make your wedding & event planning dreams come true!

Count on Weddings 2 Plan to bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free wedding or event to life. We have been coordinating remarkable weddings, parties and special events for years. We will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. We cater to your every need. This is Your day. Why shouldn't it be exactly as you envisioned?

Why do you need Weddings 2 Plan?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We pay attention to details and have developed lasting relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, on your special day we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day. It's your time to shine!

We plan weddings and events in New Jersey and Philadelphia, PA metro area. We travel to other states also per request.

Contact us today at 609-556-8744, info@weddings2plan, www.weddings2plan.com, Facetime/IG @weddings2plan.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Therobinsons041622
    The R. Married on 04/16/2022

Best decision

When my husband and I set a date the first thing he said was "hire a wedding planner" and I have no issue telling him he was right! She recommended a photographer & florist that worked within our budget and the DJ we selected had worked with her before too so it all worker out very well. She kept me on track during the planning process and on the day of. I would not have gotten through this without her!

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you so much and it was my absolute pleasure working with you and your new husband.

Donchell
  • Keith
    Keith B. Married on 03/20/2022

Flawless Wedding Ceremony

It was an honor and distinct privilege to work with Weddings2Plan. I was hired as one of her vendors to officiate a beautiful Wedding Ceremony at the Westbury Manor. Their direction was flawless & the Wedding Ceremony flowed beautifully. I would highly recommend their services whoever is looking for a Wedding Planner who really jumps in with both feet hitting the floor running, exceeding the expectations of those they serve. Thank you again for the opportunity. God bless you!

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you so much Keith! You are an absolute joy to work with and I plan to definitely work with you again very soon. May God bless you also and your business!
  • Tanisha
    Tanisha M. Married on 10/30/2021

Made my dreams come tru

My husband and I were on a budget but wanted a beautiful wedding. The vendor was a excellent choice she was such a blessing to us through it all she worked with us on everything and was very professional at all times until to the end would highly recommend her for everyone to use for any event beautiful person

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you both and I'm glad you were pleased with our services. I look forward to doing more events with you in the future.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive
Weddings2Plan 2
Offer

Day of Wedding Planning for $1,000.00. Normally $1,200.00

See our website at www.weddings2plan.com for details. Mention weddingwire for discount.

Darwin Williams Photography, Sharper Images, LLC Darwin Williams Photography, Sharper Images, LLC Wedding Photographers

Donchell & Angela doing a amazing work. They always provide there vendors with great time-lines that help the day move so smooth and almost effortless.

1 Garland Ln Willingboro, NJ, 08046