43 Tulip Lane, Willingboro, NJ 08046 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 3

About Weddings2Plan

Weddings 2 Plan will make your wedding & event planning dreams come true!

Count on Weddings 2 Plan to bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free wedding or event to life. We have been coordinating remarkable weddings, parties and special events for years. We will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. We cater to your every need. This is Your day. Why shouldn't it be exactly as you envisioned?

Why do you need Weddings 2 Plan?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We pay attention to details and have developed lasting relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, on your special day we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day. It's your time to shine!

We plan weddings and events in New Jersey and Philadelphia, PA metro area. We travel to other states also per request.

Contact us today at 609-326-3310.

Follow Weddings2Plan on

7 Reviews for Weddings2Plan

• Vanessa

Vanessa Cleveland · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful/Professional Wedding Coordinator

My name is Vanessa and I got married on 9-7-19. Donchell Johnson was absolutely a great wedding coordinator she helped with planning, final arrangements, suggestions, wedding etiquette techniques, wedding rehearsal and so much more. My wedding day was fantastic and Donchell made sure that everything worked out the way we wanted. I would strongly recommend Donchell Johnson to all my family and friends. Also, I am thankful to have had Donchell and her sister (assistant) be apart of my very special day. #fivestarsratings

Sent on 09/16/2019

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We enjoyed you and your husband, such a beautiful couple. We wish you a blessed marriage.
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/05/2019

A Great Investment

Donchell was an absolute life saver during the weeks leading up to my wedding!!! I booked her for day of services and my husband and I are so glad we did!! She helped me with all the little details you don't think of because things are moving so fast with planning a wedding and on the day of she helped me remain calm when it seemed one of my vendors wouldn't possibly make it in time. In addition to that, she was extremely responsive during my planning process and she answered any questions that I had, no matter how trivial. She is also professional, friendly and genuine and truly wants her bride to have a good time and enjoy their day!! I would recommend her to anyone I know of in the future who will be getting married.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you so much! What a pleasure to work with you and Andrew. I'm glad I could help make your vision a reality. I wish you and your husband nothing but Gods blessings with your marriage.
  • I

Isha Deen-Cole · Married on 08/03/2018

Weddings 2 Plan made my day special!

Donchell is amazing! She is very professional and her personality is magnetic, so you feel like she's apart of your family. I appreciate her willingness to go far and beyond to make my special day everything I imagined.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you Isha. It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day. We are part of the family now, call on us for planning of all your family events.
    Best Wishes, Donchell

Weddings2Plan FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Weddings2Plan 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Weddings2Plan 2
    Winter Promotion

Winter Wonderland Promo 15% off wedding services. Please mention: weddingwire ad

• Weddings2Plan 3
    $200 off Day of Wedding Planning

Day of Wedding Planning for $800.00. See our website at www.weddings2plan.com for details. Mention weddingwire for discount.

• 43 Tulip Lane Willingboro, NJ, 08046 See on map