Brilliant Affairs

Cherry Hill, NJ View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Brilliant Affairs is a professional event planning company. This team of dedicated event planners specializes in creating truly magnificent weddings and other celebratory events. Working closely with every couple their primary goal to provide exceptional guidance and create an unforgettable and personalized celebration.

Experience

Denise Zera is a certified event planner and is the owner of this business. With over a decade of experience in the event management industry, Denise has successfully organized several religious and non-religious weddings, destination weddings, civil unions, and elopements. Her inspiration and drive comes from helping couples create precious lifelong memories. Along with her award-winning team, Denise also services New York, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.

Brilliant Affairs offers couples a variety of wedding packages and services. Couples can also tailor each service to best match their specific requirements, ensuring that their day runs as smoothly as possible. Their Luxury Design package is a fully-comprehensive event planning bundle that takes care of everything on each couple's to-do list. Other packages include customizable event enhancements, day-of coordination, and partial planning. Additional planning services available include the following:

• Vendor referrals
  • Complete event design
  • RSVP management
  • Decoration setup
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Erica K. Married on 09/24/2021

Excellent Wedding Planner

I booked Brilliant Affairs in April 2021 for my September 2021 wedding. At first I was not going to use a planner but was starting to get over whelmed with planning and the day of organization. I just wanted to make sure my day would run smooth, so that's when I decided to book Brilliant Affairs. Looking back I am so grateful I did. During the final month of preparation Denise was very easy to get a hold of to answer any questions. Denise made my day run extremely smooth and was right by my side throughout the day if I need anything! (including ginger ale to settle my stomach during pictures) Her day of timeline and organization was flawless. Even my hotel coordinator made a comment that she was on point with her organization and details of the day and that I had a great coordinator! I could not be more pleased with my experience! Look no further and book Brilliant Affairs, you will not regret it!
    Krysteen F. Married on 04/18/2020

Denise is the best

Denise has been AMAZING during this planning process! she is available 24/7 and is always happy to answer my questions even if I've asked them repeatedly. Denise is great at keeping us on track as to when we need to be booking vendors or sending out save the dates. I would be lost with out her and highly recommend to any bride and groom who are looking for a wedding planner.

Brilliant Affairs's reply:

It is my pleasure to help you plan your wedding. Can't wait for the wedding day! I'm always happy to answer any and all your questions. Thank you for the kind words.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Brilliant Affairs 1
Discount

Brilliant Affairs offer discounts to couples where one member of the couple is active or retired miltary. Brilliant Affairs also makes an annual donation to Miltary Vets and Saint Judes Hospital for every military couple we assist Ask us for details.

Philadelphia String Quartet Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful and would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Brilliant Affairs to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

111 Nathan Hale Drive Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002
Location of (Brilliant Affairs)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding