Weddings2Plan Reviews

Weddings2Plan 2
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/05/2019

A Great Investment

Donchell was an absolute life saver during the weeks leading up to my wedding!!! I booked her for day of services and my husband and I are so glad we did!! She helped me with all the little details you don't think of because things are moving so fast with planning a wedding and on the day of she helped me remain calm when it seemed one of my vendors wouldn't possibly make it in time. In addition to that, she was extremely responsive during my planning process and she answered any questions that I had, no matter how trivial. She is also professional, friendly and genuine and truly wants her bride to have a good time and enjoy their day!! I would recommend her to anyone I know of in the future who will be getting married.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Weddings2Plan 3

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you so much! What a pleasure to work with you and Andrew. I'm glad I could help make your vision a reality. I wish you and your husband nothing but Gods blessings with your marriage.
  • I

Isha Deen-Cole · Married on 08/03/2018

Weddings 2 Plan made my day special!

Donchell is amazing! She is very professional and her personality is magnetic, so you feel like she's apart of your family. I appreciate her willingness to go far and beyond to make my special day everything I imagined.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Weddings2Plan 4

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you Isha. It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day. We are part of the family now, call on us for planning of all your family events.
    Best Wishes, Donchell
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Donchell was there for me every step of the way and I would not have been able to plan my wedding without her. From checklists to phone calls and emails - she was on top of everything and my day turned out to be a beautiful one thanks to her. Book her! She is the best!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Weddings2Plan's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Jeniece · Married on 10/02/2010

Donchell Johnson went above and beyond to provide professional and expert service. I would, without a doubt, recommend her services.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Samarra · Married on 04/20/2013

Once we decided to hire a wedding planner, my plan was to interview several planners. Well, after meeting Donchell I cancelled the other interviews. She and I hit it off immediately. I felt like she understood what we wanted for our wedding right away. Her price was fair and affordable. She was very quick to respond to phone calls, texts and emails. She was my sounding board when I was frustrated and needed to vent. She was amazing! Of course, no one and no wedding is 100% perfect, and we had some minor mistakes for the wedding rehearsal and on the wedding day (ie. minor miscommunications). But overall we are very satisfied with how things turned out. We received lots of compliments on our wedding and wedding planner.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Adelle · Married on 06/15/2013

My experience with Weddings2Plan was overall EXCELLENT. Donchell my wedding planner was personable, professional, and knowledgeable. She was able to stay calm at all times even as I became more and more stressed. She was even able to deal with my "groomzilla" fiancée. My only disappointment was there were times we had to coordinate our schedules. She was available mostly on weekends, rarely during the week. But I have nothing but praise for Weddings2Plan on my big day. I was frantic after my make up artist, hair stylist and even a bridesmaid arrived late. I almost had a meltdown. I can honestly say if Donchell and her assistant were not there my wedding could have turned into a disaster or at the very best an unorganized event. She held it together, made sure I was insulated from the chaos, and got everyone and everything moving. The best decision I made for my wedding was choosing Weddings2plan.

Sent on 01/01/2014