Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

37 Reviews for LaV Beauty

Hair (2)
Makeup (2)

LaV was a great choice for our beauty needs. I was able to get a consultation quickly. Both Karen and Anna worked with me to decide on the best hair and make-up for my desired look. They were very nice and helpful. I even got to meet Karens awesome little girl who was even sweeter.

On the day of the wedding Karen and Anna came to do hair and make-up for me, 6 bridesmaids, and my future mother-in-law. We were taken care of quickly and professionally. The hair and make-up choices were excellent. I was even able to purchase a touch up kit with my colors.

My only issue was with my hair. I was very concerned that it would not stay through the wedding due to the wind during pictures and moving around all night. I was told it would be fine but the bobby-pins felt very loose. My hair lasted about 2 out of the total 5 1/2 hours before bobby-pins were falling out. It was not so bad since it was generally still held in place but I was upset that pins were actually coming out. I hate to have to say this since everything else was great! I would still highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture User3708601, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen was amazing! She listened to my concerns and desires. She was able to find the perfect look for me, that was comfortable and wore well throughout the entire day. Couldn't be happier with her services!

Profile Picture Brigit, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen and Anna did hair and makeup for our 11/11/16 wedding at Diamond Mills. They were both an absolute pleasure to work with and made getting ready very easy. They did myself, my mom and all 4 of my bridesmaids. We all looked stunning! I have never felt more beautiful and confident before and having that on my Wedding day was just priceless!

Profile Picture Caitlyn , 11/11/16, 4 Reviews