POB 161, Ulster Park, NY 12487 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About LaV Beauty

Karen Schrowang, owner of LaV Beauty
has made women of the Hudson Valley & surrounding areas more beautiful for over 20 years!
She provides personalized, on-location Makeup and Hair services for you
featuring her exclusive brand of cosmetics.

Karen’s artistry highlights and draws focus to each womans best features.
Whether you desire a natural glow or a more glamorous touch,
LaV will give you the perfect look on your Wedding day.

Her experience with photographers and stylists will ease your mind and reveal your true beauty.

The stunning AFTER! She is adorned in golds and burgundy and a dramatic eyeliner for definition!
alison05
alison10
IMG2403
LaV Beauty
Definitely, bring out the eyes! I used false eyelashes at the outside corners to give her the flair...
NicoletteDavidWED0120
IMG1569
IMG1572
Window Display at Burgevin Floral Shop, Kingston, NY
Featuring:
laV Liquid Mineral Powder...
Window Display at Burgevin Floral Shop, Kingston, NY Featuring: laV Liquid Mineral Powder...
Window Display at Burgevin Floral Shop, Kingston, NY
Featuring:
laV Mosaic Bronzer
Micro Heather...
Window Display at Burgevin Floral Shop, Kingston, NY Featuring: laV Mosaic Bronzer Micro Heather...
DSC0043
DSC0109
LS1014
LS1295
LS1018
LS1140
LaV Beauty
My beautiful Pakistani model, Aalia...before.
My beautiful Pakistani model, Aalia...before.
  • Videos 4

39 Reviews for LaV Beauty

Liany Marcial · Married on 07/27/2019

The best Hair and Makeup in Hudson Valley!

Thank you to Karen and Anna for being with me and the wedding party from early morning until late in the day right before pictures. Our hair and makeup was perfection! I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup came out and all the complements that I received that my makeup was flawless and my hair looked perfect! I have only but the best things to say about Karen who I was dealing with from the beginning!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

LaV Beauty's reply:

I can’t thank you enough for all of your kind words about Anna & me!!
    It was our pleasure to create your Wedding Day Beauty on-location for you & your great friends & family.
    I’m so excited to see your pictures & boast your beauty on my LaV Beauty sites!!
    Only love, happiness & health to you & your hubby! ✨🎉😘❤️💄

Brigit · Married on 10/08/2017

Karen was amazing! She listened to my concerns and desires. She was able to find the perfect look for me, that was comfortable and wore well throughout the entire day. Couldn't be happier with her services!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 11/11/2016

Karen and Anna did hair and makeup for our 11/11/16 wedding at Diamond Mills. They were both an absolute pleasure to work with and made getting ready very easy. They did myself, my mom and all 4 of my bridesmaids. We all looked stunning! I have never felt more beautiful and confident before and having that on my Wedding day was just priceless!

Sent on 11/25/2016

• Owl's Eye Studios
    Owl's Eye Studios Wedding Photographers

WOW!!! Cannot say enough Karen & LAV Beauty...I finally got to work with her & her crew this past June and did they deliver! Christina was the most beautiful bride we've had, her makeup was flawless, it was hot out that day and it was a barn wedding so outdoors, no air conditioning and her makeup did not run, she didnt sweat, she looked just as beautiful at midnight as she did when she had her makeup done that morning. They are a great team, very friendly and easy to work with, HIGHLY recommended for your hudson valley wedding!!!!!

• DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions
    DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions Wedding Photographers

really wonderful makeup artist.I had the best experience with brides that they did.excellent

• the Bridal Cottage Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Karen from LaV Beauty for the past 14 years. I have watched her grow into her profession of make-up artistry and refer all of my brides to her exclusively. Without exception, I continue to receive very positive coments regarding her level of expertise and professionalism. When I receive a thank you note from a bride I see a glowing smile and naturally applied make-up artistry - the signature of LaV Beauty!

• POB 161 Ulster Park, 12487 See on map