Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

38 Reviews for LaV Beauty

Hair (3)
Makeup (3)
Consultations (1)

Let me start by saying these ladies are a powerhouse dynamic duo! My bridal party and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Karen Schrowang (owner of LaV Beauty and makeup artist) and Anna (hair stylist). I met Karen at our wedding venue’s bridal expo and instantly connected with her. Just in the one conversation you could feel her passion for her business and deep care for her clients. She is very engaging, fun, and prepared to satisfy your every need! Her list of services and portfolio is extensive AND she has her own make-up line. The products are absolutely beautiful and were perfect for my sensitive skin. She was very accommodating to my mother and I for our trial (we are from out of town) and was so hospitable. We felt so cared for and had an absolute blast!

The day of our wedding, 7/21/18, they continued to exceed our already high expectations! I contracted services for my large bridal party of 7, my flower girl, mother, and myself. We all got ready in a large relaxing space I reserved at our hotel. I would highly suggest doing this for your special day to enjoy, relax, and allow plenty of space for these ladies to work their magic! They worked through our large party at a great pace but we never felt rushed. Each one of my ladies was perfectly catered to and all of us felt and looked absolutely stunning! Everybody had great conversation and so much fun with Karen and Anna. They not only added so much beauty to our special day but really set an exciting and fun tone from the start! I was also crafted a touch up kit with full sized LaV Beauty products I was wearing but honestly only used the gloss once because it lasted that long (over 14.5 hrs.)!

From start to finish, Karen and Anna were an absolute joy to work with. Their level of commitment, professionalism, attentiveness and care to their clients, passion for their craft, and true artistry is outstanding. I would highly recommend this team for any and all occasions!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/21/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Hair

LaV was a great choice for our beauty needs. I was able to get a consultation quickly. Both Karen and Anna worked with me to decide on the best hair and make-up for my desired look. They were very nice and helpful. I even got to meet Karens awesome little girl who was even sweeter.

On the day of the wedding Karen and Anna came to do hair and make-up for me, 6 bridesmaids, and my future mother-in-law. We were taken care of quickly and professionally. The hair and make-up choices were excellent. I was even able to purchase a touch up kit with my colors.

My only issue was with my hair. I was very concerned that it would not stay through the wedding due to the wind during pictures and moving around all night. I was told it would be fine but the bobby-pins felt very loose. My hair lasted about 2 out of the total 5 1/2 hours before bobby-pins were falling out. It was not so bad since it was generally still held in place but I was upset that pins were actually coming out. I hate to have to say this since everything else was great! I would still highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture User3708601, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen was amazing! She listened to my concerns and desires. She was able to find the perfect look for me, that was comfortable and wore well throughout the entire day. Couldn't be happier with her services!

Profile Picture Brigit, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews