Holmes, NY 12531 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Weber Makeup

Everyone wants to look beautiful on their Wedding day. It's a special skill to balance the makeup you need for photos while looking good up close mingling with your guests. I have been working with Brides for over 15 years learning all the tricks of the trade to help keep your makeup in place to the last dance. It's my goal to help you achieve the perfect look for your day. Whether you want to glam it up or opt for natural beauty, we work together to create the best version of you!

Follow Lauren Weber Makeup on

1 User photo

Lauren Weber Makeup 1
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 08/17/2019

Lauren is so skilled at what she does and she is a total sweetheart! After having a less-than-pleasant makeup trial with someone else I contacted her and she did a fantastic job. I would reccomend her to ANY bride!!

Sent on 03/03/2013
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

We felt so beautiful!

As two brides who only wear mascara and the occasional lip stain, we were nervous about finding a makeup artist for our wedding. We wanted to look like enhanced versions of ourselves, but also didn’t want to look like Kardashians. Considering that the more-the-merrier makeup look is in right now, it was hard to find someone who struck the right balance. We looked at dozens of Instagrams and websites and even had a trial with another artist in the Hudson Valley, who we felt made us look clown-y, unfortunately.

When one of our mothers found Lauren’s name on the credits of a wedding our photographer had shot, we checked out her website. She had a minimal Instagram presence, so were were a little nervous, but reached out to see if she was available. She said she was and we booked a trial with her. We also really appreciated that Lauren comes to New York City every so often for trials. It was a huge help since travelling back-and-forth was time-consuming and costly.

When we sat down with Lauren for the trial, she was very calm and focused. She created the vibe we wanted—enhanced beauty, but not fake-looking perfection thanks to pounds of makeup, airbrushing, and contouring.

After the trial, we snapped pictures of ourselves in different settings with different lighting to see how the makeup held up. Ultimately, one of us decided that we’d prefer more dramatic eye makeup and Lauren was very receptive to the feedback. She even came to our apartment to do another trial, along with one mother of the bride and sister of the bride who wanted a test run, too. Lauren was totally understanding if someone didn’t like something—the MOB, for example, was glitter-averse—and was quick to make a fix. She wasn’t defensive and was very easy to work with.

On the day of the wedding, Lauren was early (which we appreciated) and pretty much kept to the schedule. She made sure everyone’s makeup looked natural, but still enhanced their beauty. One of the brides had done lash extensions before the wedding, but a few had fallen out. Lauren was able to use fake lashes to fix the issue, and the result was fantastic. We were so impressed! She also gave us each little kits of the products she used so we could touch up as the day went on. (We definitely used the blotters right before we walked down the aisle!)

The fact that makeup artistry is Lauren’s second job makes her so unique in the wedding world. It’s not a hussle or a chore for her. She does it because she loves it and it really shows in her work. Our makeup held up on a windy September day and lasted throughout the sweat, hugs, and kisses as the night went on. Lauren is a true gem and we couldn’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Lauren Weber Makeup 2

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved being a part of your day, so fun! It was an honor and a pleasure.
    Xoxo,
    Lauren

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2018

Lauren was not only super easygoing and fun to work with, but she always was amazing at making my wife and I look gorgeous yet natural on our wedding day!

From the initial communication, to the trial, to the actual day of, Lauren knocked it out of the park. We are two ladies who rarely or never wear makeup and we had no idea what we wanted, but she was so helpful and listened to our thoughts and the magic she did with her makeup brushes was so incredible. She suggested I go with a bolder pink when she saw my shoes the day of, and I am so glad she did, because it really looked so wonderful! Everyone who had their makeup done by her was so pleased too. Our one friend ended up being so bummed that she hadn't signed up to get hers done once she saw everyone else, and Lauren ended up fitting her in too!

Just as importantly, Lauren is delightful to be around. We all had so much fun getting ready, and she definitely contributed to that. I am so glad that we booked her, she was definitely one of our favorite vendors from the whole wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

I am so thrilled you were happy with everything! I had such a great time - Love & laughter everywhere :) Thank you!!!

Lauren Weber Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 13

• Twisted Sister Salon
    Twisted Sister Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of my fav's to work with,, Beautiful work, impeccable professionalism!

• LISTE Makeup
    LISTE Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren is one of the most talented, professional and down-to-earth makeup artists I know. She constantly strives for perfection, not only artistically but also in providing a "perfect" experience for her clients. I highly recommend her and love working with her - she is simply fabulous!

• Annaliese & Co.
    Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren and I met online (thank god for technology!). She has been an amazing artist to work with. She is extremely knowledgable and qualified when it comes to her career as a makeup artist. Extremely professional, punctual, responsive and artistic! Any bride would be lucky to have Lauren as her makeup artist because she is the best of the best :) We have done a photo shoot together and hopefully many more projects and weddings in the next coming year. She takes her job very seriously and you will be very pleased with the results because she can do ANYtHING!!

• Holmes, 12531 See on map