Parkwood Way, San Antonio, TX 78249 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,550
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Lasting Impressions by Design

Lasting Impressions by Design is a wedding planning company based out of San Antonio, Texas. Lasting Impressions owner Joanne Doll and lead event specialist Kate Hitchman can help you plan every aspect of your wedding day, making your wedding vision a wedding reality. Instead of trying to deal with a troublesome caterer or vendor on your own, let the Lasting Impressions team help you remove that stress from the equation so you can fully enjoy your wedding day.

Joanne and Kate have experience planning all kind of wedding events, including civil unions, cultural weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, non-religious weddings, and religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Romantic moment
img 7312 51 959633

3 Reviews for Lasting Impressions by Design

Nicole Lane · Married on 07/13/2019

Lasting Impressions MADE my Wedding Dreams Come True!

I could not have had my wedding without Lasting Impressions by Design, more specifically without Joanne and Katie. As dramatic as that may sound, I never understood just how important a day of coordinator was until we booked with LIBD. Every month leading up to my wedding day, I received emails keeping me on track for my wedding and reminding me of even the smallest details that I might forget! I sent every contract to LIBD to ensure that any breaches of contracts (I'll revisit that) could be taken care of appropriately. When the days were getting close to the wedding, I met with Joanne and Katie to discuss every detail down to the 10 minutes my groom and I would have alone time in the bridal suite after our ceremony. (A necessity by the way!) Joanne and Katie even helped me with some last minute rental items for small details at my wedding that I wanted but had a hard time finding on my own. Come the day of the rehearsal and they were able to lead my wild and crazy wedding party the right way and just as I imagined my wedding to be. Finally, on the day of the wedding, I didn't have to lift a finger. Joanne and Katie teamed up and took care of every detail for me, set up my signage and decor that I brought from home. These ladies made sure that my groom and I never had to stand in line at the bar and had a drink in hand at all times. They reminded me to breathe, kept me on track, and took care of our gifts and cleaning up the items we brought from home and loaded our cars. The photobooth at my wedding showed up over 2 hours late and Joanne and Katie made sure that we received a full refund without me having to say a word to the photobooth company. We have already recommended to a couple friends about hiring a wedding coordinator because of what a pleasant experience we had, we also will be sure to recommend LIBD to any local friends and family members of ours getting married! Thank you Joanne and Katie for every big and little feat you did for Frank and I. We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 04/06/2019

Hire them!!!

What can I say about Lasting Impressions by Design?? I know…IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I MADE HIRING THEM!!! I love them. I want to be their BFF.

I was uncertain about hiring a day of coordinator because I really didn’t want to spend the money and I absolutely wanted to plan my own wedding…. I have dreams about being a wedding coordinator/party planner someday. But, after thinking about all the logistics for the day of and how busy I would be as the bride, I thought again and decided to look into it. As luck would have it, I had an email from LIBD that came at the right time from one of the wedding shows. My mother and I met with Joanne and knew I was going to hire her within the first 10 minutes. She was fantastic.

Let me tell you, it is worth every cent. She started the day we hired her and was available to answer any of my questions. She sent monthly check-ins to keep me on track. I’m a fairly organized person and was pretty on my game with planning my wedding, but inevitably I met some bumps in the road with a few things. Joanne took the time to review things with me and offered recommendations. She even reached out to a few people for me. I felt this was outside of the scope of the day of coordinator since it was months prior to the wedding, but she did it without hesitation and not once did I feel like I could not reach out to her. Above and beyond in my opinion.

In regard to the weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of…Fantastic, just fantastic. She kept me calm about the weather, sent me updates, communicated with people for me, sympathized with me, let me have a few bridezilla moments. The day of, she and Katie took all the items I had and set them up for me and everything looked amazing, beyond what I had envisioned. Every time I would say, “What about…”, the response before I could even finish was, “Already taken care of” or “We have it here…”, etc. I felt like they were reading my mind. The day went off without a hitch. If I went near the bar or to get my own drink, one of them was right there asking why I was getting my own drink or why I wasn’t letting them take care of something for me. At the end of the night, they slowly started gathering things up and putting them away, without anyone even noticing. After I left, my parents said that Joanne and Katie had most of the items packed away and there was minimal to take care of after the fact because they had already done it all! They were like mind reading ninjas.

If you’re thinking about hiring a planner or a day of coordinator, you can’t go wrong with Lasting Impressions by Design. What are you waiting for?? Do it! I can’t express how grateful I am for their assistance and hard work they put in for my wedding day. I’m happy to be married to the love of my life, but I’m sad that I don’t get to interact with them on a regular basis any longer. Like I said, BFFs!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lasting Impressions by Design's reply:

Monica!!! Thank you so much for the amazing review!!! Truly an amazing bride and groom and it was SUCH a pleasure working with you all those months! You had it together and I'm so glad we were able to be by your side through the bumps and the process!!! You will always be a BFF and if you ever want to meet for coffee we are up for it!

Nicole · Married on 12/16/2017

Joanne and Katie are such sweet, kind-hearted people and made this wedding planning stress free. They are absolutely wonderful!!! I felt completely comfortable letting go of all control and trusting them to make executive decisions on our wedding day. They took charge and carried out our wedding vision. I felt so well prepared with them that on our wedding day I could just focus on marrying the love of my life and enjoy the day. It was so nice having them carry out the day logistics and not having to worry about a thing! We are so blessed to have found them because they made our day truly special. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 01/15/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,550.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,550.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• At Last Entertainment
    At Last Entertainment Wedding DJs

Booking a wedding is stressful with all the decisions couples need to make. Hiring Lasting Impressions to plan your wedding would be the best one you could make! They are fun and easy going, which is important when the day approaches and the stress levels rise. Their attention to detail and focus on making everything look perfect makes for a beautiful wedding day! They will also bring together a team of professionals who will all work together to make sure your day goes exactly as you dreamed it would. Make your first decision your best one and hire Lasting Impressions!

• Parkwood Way San Antonio, TX, 78249 See on map