675 Garfield Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Landmark Venues

Landmark Venues, unique event spaces for life's most memorable occasion: your wedding day!

Our four different event spaces:

Liberty House Restaurant:

Located in Liberty State Park with unobstructed views of the NYC skyline

The Stone House at Stirling Ridge:

A chic countryside manor that is rustic yet refined tucked away in the hills of Warren, NJ

The Ryland Inn:

An incredibly luxurious farmhouse style wedding venue, with acres of land and newly refurbished 18th century buildings

Celebrate at Snug Harbor:

A historical site in Staten Island, ensconsed with incredible botanical gardens and complete with turn of the century architecture.

We welcome you to take part in our unmatched hospitality and cuisine, to create your most wonderful memory yet.

Follow Landmark Venues on

redgate134
053img8299 x
yang00042
Landmark Venues
liberty house money shot amesse photograph
Landmark Venues
bride and groom first look liberty house skyline w
LibertyHouse062
ht 337 cop
mcnally338 clb cop
Landmark Venues
liberty house new grand ballroo
5262501015052922253260951864260875603321156653180n
Landmark Venues
stone house country wedding venue nj bridal party
bride groom by candle
amyrizzut
Landmark Venues
decor colors stone house weddin
12fwnjdpstudioaj1
jss 032
gb 1145 dsf461
great hallcroppe
Landmark Venues
great hall garden wedding offbeat brid
prin
dip in alle
snug harbor elegant garden wedding receptio
WWPic
michael dempsey photograph

• Videos 5

35 Reviews for Landmark Venues

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I had the best day ever celebrating our wedding at Celebrate at Snug Harbor. The grounds were incredible and made for the most gorgeous wedding photos I could have ever imagined. The ceremony at the Tuscan Garden and the reception in the tented pavilion were memories that I will carry with me forever. The food was delicious and the staff was so friendly, accommodating and attentive to not just us but all of our guests. Our planner, Terra, listened to all of our thoughts/feedback and helped craft a wedding that perfectly reflected our personalities. All of our special requests were fulfilled without hesitation. We could not be more grateful to Terra and the crew at Snug Harbor for making our day truly spectacular!

Sent on 08/19/2016

jennifer · Married on 06/17/2016

My now husband and I cannot say enough great things about our experience with Snug Harbor. We had the ceremony in the Tuscan Garden and the reception in the Tented Pavilion. All our guests were raving about the stunning venue. They could not believe we were on Staten Island.
    Terra and her team were extremely professional. We are so grateful to her and her entire team. They made the day stress free! Terra coordinated seamlessly with all of our vendors. We never had to hear a peep!
    As usual, as the bride I didn't really eat much- but what I did get was delicious! Our guests raved about the food. We have an extended cocktail reception. The guests loved all the station options- especially the Asian stir fry!
    So if you are looking for a beautiful venue, with an experienced staff and great food options look no further than Snug Harbor!

Sent on 07/03/2016

L · Married on 06/05/2016

My husband and I discovered Snug Harbor and its gorgeous gardens on a bike ride a few years ago. So, when we were planning for our big day, we were thrilled to learn that it was a wedding venue.

Snug Harbor is a true gem, and so is Landmark Venues. We worked with Terra, who is such a wonderful and helpful person. She gave us a tour of Snug Harbor's different wedding locations, and helped us choose the one that fit us best.

I probably emailed Terra dozens of emails with random questions, and she promptly answered all of them. I was very impressed, especially because other vendors I worked with were difficult to reach sometimes. But Terra was always available. She even recommended hotels, flower vendors and photographers.

On the day of the wedding, the entire staff helped everything run smoothly and perfectly. We wanted an outdoor wedding in the White Garden, but it happened to rain. They still set up chairs outside (just in case!) but also set up chairs inside the beautiful Upper Great Hall, where we had the ceremony.

We did a Sunday brunch, and the food following the ceremony was amazing. So was the Palermo's bakery cake. The acoustics (we had a live band) were great, and there was lots of room for dancing.

The bridal attendant helped me so much. She got me food and brought over coffee, wine, wedding cake, etc. She also helped me find all of my belongings as the wedding wrapped up. I don't know what i would have done without her!

We had such a great experience with Snug Harbor. I would highly recommend this venue to other couples.

Sent on 07/07/2016

• What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Adam Leffel Productions
    Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

We love working at all the Landmark Venues and are proud to be a recommended vendor of this proprietor. Their space is always clean, their staff always accommodating, their events always run smoothly. When you seek professional attention and a first class experience, look no further then the choices here - they are the best!

• Michael Dempsey Photography
    Michael Dempsey Photography Wedding Photographers

All 4 venues are really unique and are not your typical cookie cutter venues to have an event at. The staff at each locations are really friendly and easy to work with and of course the food is great at each venue!

• Craig Scott Entertainment
    Craig Scott Entertainment Wedding Bands

You have to check out their venues... all sooo unique- From The Liberty House, to the Stone House to Snug Harbor and now The Ryland Inn... They have something for everyone - awesome...

• 675 Garfield Ave Jersey City, NJ, 07305 See on map