Michael Dempsey Photography

Summit, NJ View map

Michael Dempsey has been photographing weddings with his vivid journalistic and unobtrusive style for over 10 years throughout the New York Metropolitan area and regionally throughout the U.S. Michael Dempsey Photography has been featured in The knot, Modern Bride, Brides' Magazine,and Manhattan Bride, among others.

Michael started his business several years after graduating from the University of Delaware. He worked for several well known studios in NY and NJ and for several newspapers before establishing his own business. He has locations in Jersey City and Middletown, NJ.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Emily
    Emily S. Married on 02/11/2021

Great team!

Thank you to Michael and his team for capturing the highlights of our wedding day! From the beginning Michael was very organized and always responded to my questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding, they made sure all the photos that we had wanted were taken. They also made sure we were on time to get the perfect lighting at sunset which really made our pictures extra special while capturing the beauty of our venue. We especially enjoyed the candid photos that looking back has really helped us remember our day. Our wedding album recently came in and we are so impressed with the quality of photos and the album itself. Could not be happier with our decision for photographer/videographer!
  • Noura
    Noura S. Married on 05/30/2020

Such a great experience!

Working with Michael and team was truly a dream. I was not very confident in knowing what I needed but Michael was there to guide me the whole way through! My pictures were amazing! I was a covid bride and each time I had to reschedule my wedding date Michael was readily available and understanding to the situation and was extremely accommodating. I will be working with Michael and team for all of my photography needs! Truly, the right choice for any couple on their big day. Thank you for everything!
  • Lisa
    Lisa C. Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing Team to Work With!

Michael Dempsey photography was great! His company worked with us to meet our needs for the day. We had several children and adults with special needs and the staff was absolutely wonderful working with them. Also, we wanted more shots in the moment and they absolutely did that. I also highly recommend their video guy. The video he made of our wedding was beyond exceptional! He totally captured the feeling of the day! This is something I will watching for the rest of my life and I love every moment of it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Landmark Venues Landmark Venues Banquet Halls

Mike is super professional, talented and a great person to work with!

350 Springfield Ave #200,, 7 Brooklake Rd Summit, NJ, 07901
Location of (Michael Dempsey Photography)

Michael Dempsey Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Michael Dempsey Photography offer?

Michael Dempsey Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Michael Dempsey Photography offer?

Michael Dempsey Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Michael Dempsey Photography offer for wedding events?

Michael Dempsey Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Michael Dempsey Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michael Dempsey Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding