310 W. Rusk, Tyler, TX 75701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Tee Da

La Tee Da Flowers is a premier full-service floral business located in Tyler, Texas. It is our mission to make sure your weddings, events, and any other occasions exceed your expectations and fulfill your dreams. We hope you will come on a creative journey with us. We promis to honor your vision and take fanastic care of you along the way!

• Primrose Path Flowers and Gifts
adobe spark post 51 74034 1567607068

129 Reviews for La Tee Da

Kendall Arriola · Married on 09/09/2020

Blown away by La Tee Da

La Tee Da did an absolutely stellar job for our special day! I couldn't imagine having gone with anyone else for all of our floral arrangements. I was blown away with the infinite knowledge of different species of flowers - knowing which ones would be in season during the time of our wedding, and all of the incredible photos from previous events to help us visualize the concepts that the were speaking about. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Tori

Tori Wofford · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing flowers!

Very talented florist! I was a little scared because my taste did not match my budget but La Tee Da worked with me several times and when the wedding day came I was completely blown away by the flowers! Would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Alissa

Alissa Phi · Married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

La Tee Da is the absolute best! I think what really impressed me the most was La Tee Da helping me out on short notice for my bridal portraits. I decided the morning of my photos that I needed a bouquet (why I though tI didn't I don't know). La Tee Da put something together in 2 hours and it was so lovely! My photos wouldn't have been the same without the flowers.

The consultation for the wedding was great and I got options on flowers I didn't even know existed. La Tee Da really brought my vision together and it was even more beautiful than I imagined. It was really special how they presented my bouquet to me and showed me everything before they left after set up. You can really tell they care about their work. I wish I lived in Tyler so I could use them all the time. Don't hesitate to hire them for your special event!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Real Weddings

• Event & Company Wedding Planners

We have worked with Barbara and her team at La Tee Da many times over the years. Barbara's classic style and willingness to get to know her brides truly make each wedding a uniquely displayed event. She easily becomes the friend you always wanted and will do her best for her clients. When we have the privilege of working with her, we are delighted!

• Ryan Roberts Videography Wedding Videographers

No other choice as far as I'm concerned when it comes to floral bouquets & arrangements!! Simply the best in East Texas & abroad!! Barbara & her team have a talent that is unmatched!! When planning your wedding, plan for the most Beautiful designs from La Tee Da!!

• Jennifer Willard Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with California's best ladies. They bring the west coast to beautiful east texas is such a unique and elegant way. You will love having them decorate with fabrics, crystals etc as well as all of the gorgeous flowers!

• 310 W. Rusk Tyler, 75701 See on map
    903-533-0909 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm.
    Location of (La Tee Da)