310 W. Rusk, Tyler, TX 75701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Tee Da

La Tee Da Flowers is a premier full-service floral business located in Tyler, Texas. It is our mission to make sure your weddings, events, and any other occasions exceed your expectations and fulfill your dreams. We hope you will come on a creative journey with us. We promis to honor your vision and take fanastic care of you along the way!

• Primrose Path Flowers and Gifts

130 Reviews for La Tee Da

• Hannah

Hannah Faith Rankin · Married on 10/10/2020

Floral dream come true!

We chose La Tee Da to do our wedding florals. We loved every experience we had with them from start to finish; the planning, completely changing the color scheme, and down to the wedding. I absolutely loved every floral arrangement at the wedding, especially the one made just for me. I felt like the most beautiful bride that day but I could not have done that without the help of that gorgeous bouquet to top it all off. I highly recommend La Tee Da for your wedding day! ♥️

Sent on 11/17/2020

Kendall Arriola · Married on 09/09/2020

Blown away by La Tee Da

La Tee Da did an absolutely stellar job for our special day! I couldn't imagine having gone with anyone else for all of our floral arrangements. I was blown away with the infinite knowledge of different species of flowers - knowing which ones would be in season during the time of our wedding, and all of the incredible photos from previous events to help us visualize the concepts that the were speaking about. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Tori

Tori Wofford · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing flowers!

Very talented florist! I was a little scared because my taste did not match my budget but La Tee Da worked with me several times and when the wedding day came I was completely blown away by the flowers! Would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2020

1 Real Wedding

• Event & Company
    Event & Company Wedding Planners

We have worked with Barbara and her team at La Tee Da many times over the years. Barbara's classic style and willingness to get to know her brides truly make each wedding a uniquely displayed event. She easily becomes the friend you always wanted and will do her best for her clients. When we have the privilege of working with her, we are delighted!

• Ryan Roberts Videography Wedding Videographers

No other choice as far as I'm concerned when it comes to floral bouquets & arrangements!! Simply the best in East Texas & abroad!! Barbara & her team have a talent that is unmatched!! When planning your wedding, plan for the most Beautiful designs from La Tee Da!!

• Jennifer Willard Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with California's best ladies. They bring the west coast to beautiful east texas is such a unique and elegant way. You will love having them decorate with fabrics, crystals etc as well as all of the gorgeous flowers!

• 310 W. Rusk Tyler, 75701 See on map
    903-533-0909 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm.
    Location of (La Tee Da)