Nearby Vendors to Consider

About La Tee Da

Live Beautifully

La Tee Da invites you to come on a floral journey with us...we promise to take great care of you along the way. We know you want to be absolutely delighted with your wedding day flowers, and so do we, when you see your bouquet for the first time, we look for the tears of joy. Seeing the anticipation on your face and then the happiness is what makes us tick....we adore seeing you smile, laugh and take in all of the beauty. This is our reward..you being happy.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Non-Floral (2)
Clean Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Everything from beginning to end was wonderful. From the first meeting with Barbara to the final set up with Katie and Brenda, the process was flawless. Up until the last floral piece was set up, Katie checked with us on completing every detail (even the color of ribbon for the bridal bouquet). Up until a couple of hours before the wedding, we did not know whether we were going to have to move the ceremony inside the venue. Katie acted so calm and professional throughout the process. The garland turned out better inside than it would have been outside. I was in awe when Katie told me she would put the flowers on the wedding cake for me. I have made many wedding cakes and I usually have to do that myself. Being the mother of the bride, that took that last minute stress off of me, and I am so grateful. Our daughter's floral wishes became reality. It was everthing she had envisioned. We paid for quality and received top notch quality! We certainly would highly recommend Lateeda Flowers. Awesome job!

Profile Picture Angelia, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Barbara and her team did a wonderful job! They are true artists and went above and beyond creatively designing
Exquisite flowers for my daughters wedding.

Profile Picture Mary Lynn, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

La Tee Da did an AMAZING job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. They listened to all of my requests and made it happen. I couldn't have asked for a better job!

Profile Picture AMBER, 12/15/17, 1 Review

Artificial
Flower Girl Baskets
6 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We have worked with Barbara and her team at La Tee Da many times over the years. Barbara's classic style and willingness to get to know her brides truly make each wedding a uniquely displayed event. She easily becomes the friend you always wanted and will do her best for her clients. When we have the privilege of working with her, we are delighted!

No other choice as far as I'm concerned when it comes to floral bouquets & arrangements!! Simply the best in East Texas & abroad!! Barbara & her team have a talent that is unmatched!! When planning your wedding, plan for the most Beautiful designs from La Tee Da!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with California's best ladies. They bring the west coast to beautiful east texas is such a unique and elegant way. You will love having them decorate with fabrics, crystals etc as well as all of the gorgeous flowers!

Barbara has provided flowers for several events at the ranch and they have always been beautiful. She and her team are very talented and creative. I highly recommend their services.

I always enjoy working with Barbara at La Tee Da. She is creative and unique in all her floral designs. She takes pride in her always professional work and is completely customer-service oriented. She always uses the highest quality flowers and the arrangements are always full and beautiful. It is a pleasure to work with her.

Events

310 W. Rusk, Tyler, TX 75701   See On Map
903-566-1566 (phone) 903-533-0909 (fax)
Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm.