310 W. Rusk, Tyler, TX 75701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Tee Da Flowers

La Tee Da Flowers is a premier full-service floral business located in Tyler, Texas. It is our mission to make sure your weddings, events, and any other occasions exceed your expectations and fulfill your dreams. We hope you will come on a creative journey with us. We promis to honor your vision and take fanastic care of you along the way!

Follow La Tee Da Flowers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Carmen Flora
Bridal and Bridesmaid Bouquets
adobe spark post 51 74034 1567607068

137 Reviews for La Tee Da Flowers

Nicole N. · Getting married on 04/02/2023

Everything I Ever Dreamed Of!

We used La Tee Da for our February 2021 wedding and I can't say enough amazing things about Lauren and her staff. Book them! Lauren and Barbara talked me through every step of the process and made me feel at ease making decisions about one of the most important pieces of the wedding, the flowers. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have dreamed them better! Lauren and her staff were incredibly helpful, communicative, timely, and professional. You will not be disappointed. This day was an absolute dream. Thank you, La Tee Da!

Sent on 03/26/2021
  • Heather

Heather B. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

The kind of wedding flowers dreams are made of!

I could not be happier with the work Lauren and the gang at La Tee Da did for my wedding. From the gigantic arrangements for my triangle arbor, to the delicate center pieces, all the way to a bridal bouquet that literally brought me to tears every single detail was perfect.

Sent on 01/01/2021

La Tee Da Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather!!! You were one of the sweetest brides we have ever had. Your daughter was just as sweet and cute as you! I will never forget the coolest Halloween wedding!! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Gaby

Gaby C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing Wedding Flowers

I had an amazing experience with La Tee Da for my wedding flowers and wedding centerpieces. They were so understanding when covid hit last year and we had to reschedule our wedding for this year. I showed them pictures of wedding flowers and centerpieces I liked and the colors I loved. I love the muted spring colors. They did such an amazing job taking my vision and making it even better than the pictures I showed them. They did a wonderful job setting everything up at the wedding. My bouquet was absolutely perfect and beautiful. The centerpieces were gorgeous, I did two different ones so I had a little variety. I could go on and on about all my beautiful flowers and greenery. No questions, hire them! They did such an amazing job from the consultation to wedding day. They have been doing this for years and you can tell!

Sent on 06/08/2021

La Tee Da Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Gaby! You will always have a special place in my heart! I loved hearing yalls story!! Wish you guys nothing but the best! - Lauren

1 Real Wedding

• Event & Company
    Event & Company Wedding Planners

We have worked with Barbara and her team at La Tee Da many times over the years. Barbara's classic style and willingness to get to know her brides truly make each wedding a uniquely displayed event. She easily becomes the friend you always wanted and will do her best for her clients. When we have the privilege of working with her, we are delighted!

• Ryan Roberts Videography Wedding Videographers

No other choice as far as I'm concerned when it comes to floral bouquets & arrangements!! Simply the best in East Texas & abroad!! Barbara & her team have a talent that is unmatched!! When planning your wedding, plan for the most Beautiful designs from La Tee Da!!

• Jennifer Willard Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with California's best ladies. They bring the west coast to beautiful east texas is such a unique and elegant way. You will love having them decorate with fabrics, crystals etc as well as all of the gorgeous flowers!

• 310 W. Rusk Tyler, TX, 75701 See on map
    903-533-0909 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm.
    Location of (La Tee Da Flowers)