Nearby Vendors to Consider

About La Tee Da

Live Beautifully

La Tee Da invites you to come on a floral journey with us...we promise to take great care of you along the way. We know you want to be absolutely delighted with your wedding day flowers, and so do we, when you see your bouquet for the first time, we look for the tears of joy. Seeing the anticipation on your face and then the happiness is what makes us tick....we adore seeing you smile, laugh and take in all of the beauty. This is our reward..you being happy.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Samples (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Oh my goodness...... where do I even begin besides oh my goodness? Absolutely amazing Barbara and her team. From the first minute I laid eyes on her I knew this was going to be a once in a lifetime relationship. You don’t meet people like Barbara everyday. She is not only sweet but attentive and through. I am somewhat of a control, micro managing kinda person but when I finally took a deep breath and let her work her magic, she more than exceeded my expectations!! The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen and my guests still have not stopped talking about them. If you need flowers for any occasion she is your girl. You will never be left disappointed. I give her 1 million stars. She a rockstar in my eyes!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Meagan, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Words cannot describe how amazing La Tee Da flowers is. They were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! They were so helpful throughout the entire process with planning (I am not very good at planning) and they made the most gorgeous flower arrangements...way better than I could have ever imagined. I have never met such a friendly staff in my entire life. I plan on using them for all of my floral needs when I move back to Texas!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

Thank you so much for all the BEAUTIFUL arrangements- they were stunning and received *tons* of compliments, particularly the altar arrangements! I took several of the left over centerpieces to my church for Mother's Day and again received high praise. :) The bride absolutely loved her bouquet- you guys were spot-on with everything. I have had some disappointing experiences with florists in the past, so I am always a smidge nervous that the vision isn't completely understood/relayed, but I could not be more pleased with what you guys created- it was simply perfect. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews

Artificial
Flower Girl Baskets
6 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We have worked with Barbara and her team at La Tee Da many times over the years. Barbara's classic style and willingness to get to know her brides truly make each wedding a uniquely displayed event. She easily becomes the friend you always wanted and will do her best for her clients. When we have the privilege of working with her, we are delighted!

No other choice as far as I'm concerned when it comes to floral bouquets & arrangements!! Simply the best in East Texas & abroad!! Barbara & her team have a talent that is unmatched!! When planning your wedding, plan for the most Beautiful designs from La Tee Da!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with California's best ladies. They bring the west coast to beautiful east texas is such a unique and elegant way. You will love having them decorate with fabrics, crystals etc as well as all of the gorgeous flowers!

Barbara has provided flowers for several events at the ranch and they have always been beautiful. She and her team are very talented and creative. I highly recommend their services.

I always enjoy working with Barbara at La Tee Da. She is creative and unique in all her floral designs. She takes pride in her always professional work and is completely customer-service oriented. She always uses the highest quality flowers and the arrangements are always full and beautiful. It is a pleasure to work with her.

310 W. Rusk, Tyler, TX 75701   See On Map
903-566-1566 (phone) 903-533-0909 (fax)
Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm.