310 W. Rusk, Tyler, TX 75701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Tee Da

La Tee Da Flowers is a premier full-service floral business located in Tyler, Texas. It is our mission to make sure your weddings, events, and any other occasions exceed your expectations and fulfill your dreams. We hope you will come on a creative journey with us. We promis to honor your vision and take fanastic care of you along the way!

• Two Dandelions

La Tee Da 4
La Tee Da 5

Kendall Arriola · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Blown away by La Tee Da

La Tee Da did an absolutely stellar job for our special day! I couldn't imagine having gone with anyone else for all of our floral arrangements. I was blown away with the infinite knowledge of different species of flowers - knowing which ones would be in season during the time of our wedding, and all of the incredible photos from previous events to help us visualize the concepts that the were speaking about. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Phi · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

La Tee Da is the absolute best! I think what really impressed me the most was La Tee Da helping me out on short notice for my bridal portraits. I decided the morning of my photos that I needed a bouquet (why I though tI didn't I don't know). La Tee Da put something together in 2 hours and it was so lovely! My photos wouldn't have been the same without the flowers.

The consultation for the wedding was great and I got options on flowers I didn't even know existed. La Tee Da really brought my vision together and it was even more beautiful than I imagined. It was really special how they presented my bouquet to me and showed me everything before they left after set up. You can really tell they care about their work. I wish I lived in Tyler so I could use them all the time. Don't hesitate to hire them for your special event!

La Tee Da 6
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Layanna

Layanna Hernandez · Married on 08/31/2019

Passionate

We just lost my mom one week ago and being that all her kids were in our 30’s we were so lost.. We went to another local flower shop and didn’t get much help.. maybe we came in to late or looked young not sure. When we went here we were welcomed and treated us just as important as anyone else.. This was such a relief. They showed us examples, flowers, and everything we needed with detail just as mom wanted. I want to thank La Tee Da for making this memorable day we will never forget.. another thing to add they went out or of there way to put a banner the way we wanted for mom! This was not only a purchase to them but they put there heart in there work! We are grateful! God bless💕

La Tee Da 17
    Sent on 08/31/2019

La Tee Da's reply:

Thank you Layanna. It means a lot to all of us that we could honor your mom’s memory with something that was important to you and your siblings. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Real Weddings

• Event & Company
    Event & Company Wedding Planners

We have worked with Barbara and her team at La Tee Da many times over the years. Barbara's classic style and willingness to get to know her brides truly make each wedding a uniquely displayed event. She easily becomes the friend you always wanted and will do her best for her clients. When we have the privilege of working with her, we are delighted!

• Ryan Roberts Videography
    Ryan Roberts Videography Wedding Videographers

No other choice as far as I'm concerned when it comes to floral bouquets & arrangements!! Simply the best in East Texas & abroad!! Barbara & her team have a talent that is unmatched!! When planning your wedding, plan for the most Beautiful designs from La Tee Da!!

• Jennifer Willard Photography
    Jennifer Willard Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with California's best ladies. They bring the west coast to beautiful east texas is such a unique and elegant way. You will love having them decorate with fabrics, crystals etc as well as all of the gorgeous flowers!

• 310 W. Rusk Tyler, 75701 See on map
    903-533-0909 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm.