310 W. Rusk, Tyler, TX 75701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Tee Da

La Tee Da invites you to come on a floral journey with us...we promise to take great care of you along the way. We know you want to be absolutely delighted with your wedding day flowers, and so do we, when you see your bouquet for the first time, we look for the tears of joy. Seeing the anticipation on your face and then the happiness is what makes us tick....we adore seeing you smile, laugh and take in all of the beauty. This is our reward..you being happy.

123 Reviews for La Tee Da

La Tee Da 5
La Tee Da 6
La Tee Da 7
  • User7107144 · Recently married

They are awesome, friendly, and just the best! Don't just use them for your wedding, but all of your floral needs!

Julia · Married on 07/20/2018

Excellent service they always made time for me and my wedding requests. The service on the wedding day was amazing I was able to leave the set up all to the them. They had the finest flowers and I am so happy I choose La Tee Da!

Meagan · Married on 07/20/2018

Oh my goodness...... where do I even begin besides oh my goodness? Absolutely amazing Barbara and her team. From the first minute I laid eyes on her I knew this was going to be a once in a lifetime relationship. You don’t meet people like Barbara everyday. She is not only sweet but attentive and through. I am somewhat of a control, micro managing kinda person but when I finally took a deep breath and let her work her magic, she more than exceeded my expectations!! The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen and my guests still have not stopped talking about them. If you need flowers for any occasion she is your girl. You will never be left disappointed. I give her 1 million stars. She a rockstar in my eyes!!!

La Tee Da 8
    La Tee Da 14
    La Tee Da 15
    La Tee Da 16

La Tee Da FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Event & Company
    Event & Company Wedding Planners

We have worked with Barbara and her team at La Tee Da many times over the years. Barbara's classic style and willingness to get to know her brides truly make each wedding a uniquely displayed event. She easily becomes the friend you always wanted and will do her best for her clients. When we have the privilege of working with her, we are delighted!

• Ryan Roberts Videography
    Ryan Roberts Videography Wedding Videographers

No other choice as far as I'm concerned when it comes to floral bouquets & arrangements!! Simply the best in East Texas & abroad!! Barbara & her team have a talent that is unmatched!! When planning your wedding, plan for the most Beautiful designs from La Tee Da!!

• Jennifer Willard Photography
    Jennifer Willard Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with California's best ladies. They bring the west coast to beautiful east texas is such a unique and elegant way. You will love having them decorate with fabrics, crystals etc as well as all of the gorgeous flowers!

• 310 W. Rusk Tyler, TX 75701 See on map
    903-533-0909 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm.