2104 E. Main St., Ventura, CA 93001 Map · Phone number

About La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup

La Rouge Artistry

On-location Hair & Makeup Team

Contact Rachel Perryman (Owner & Senior Artist)

805.377.8177

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

racheljperryman@gmail.com

It is our honor to have the opportunity to enhance ones natural beauty through the art of hair design and makeup and have made it our mission to provide every client with an exciting, intimate and life changing experience.

Our passion and love is hair design. Whether it is simple or elaborate thermal styling, texturizing or updos, our work is dedicated to creating the perfect and most complementary look for your everyday life, party, wedding, or special event.

As a team of stylist, we collectively have expertise in vintage styling, ranging from the early 1940's flapper fingerwaves, 1950's victory rolls and Rock-a-Billy hairstyles. As well as, to date, specialized and unique updos, wind blown beach waves, braiding and straightening services.

We provide hair and makeup services for any occasion, big or small, ranging from weddings, engagement photos, bridal showers, photoshoots, music videos, proms, military balls or holiday parties. I provide very competive prices and packages. Please contact Rachel Perryman for prices and availability. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup 1
La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup 2

Sofia · Married on 09/23/2018

Beautiful hair and makeup

La Rouge helped make me and my ladies look and feel beautiful for my big day. Rachel is a true artist and professional. She was always responsive, she helped me achieve exactly the look I was going for and her and her team brought out my bridesmaids and moms natural beauty. I recommend La Rouge to anybody in need of hair and makeup.

La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup 3
    La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup 4
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous Styling & Fantastic Pro Team!

La Rouge provided gorgeous hair and makeup for myself and my three bridesmaids on my wedding day. Crystal and Chaney were fantastic! They accommodated all the different style requests from my wedding party and made us feel pampered, relaxed and beautified - exactly what you want on the morning of your wedding! Crystal perfectly replicated the look she had created for my hair/makeup trial. She provided great ideas, and also did an amazing job working off of some sample photos I shared. I got tons of compliments! Rachel and her team were wonderful to communicate with throughout the planning process. They also created a great schedule and kept us on track on the day-of. Thank you to the La Rouge team!

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2018

Just amazing!!!

La Rouge was amazing for my wedding. Not only did I feel beautiful, but my bridesmaids and my mom all loved their hair and make up looks. We also thought Rachel and her team were so professional, kind, and calming on a stressful day!

La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Willa Kveta Photography
    Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

La Rouge Artistry is one of my favorite Hair and Makeup Artists in Santa Barbara! Their work is always on point and they are so fun to be around! That's important because they can set the tone for the entire day and you want your morning to be stress-free and fun! Plus, their work is exquisite and they are true professionals!!!

• 2104 E. Main St. Ventura, 93001 See on map