2104 E. Main St., Ventura, CA 93001 Map · Phone number

About La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup

La Rouge Artistry

On-location Hair & Makeup Team

Contact Rachel Perryman (Owner & Senior Artist)

805.377.8177

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

racheljperryman@gmail.com

It is our honor to have the opportunity to enhance ones natural beauty through the art of hair design and makeup and have made it our mission to provide every client with an exciting, intimate and life changing experience.

Our passion and love is hair design. Whether it is simple or elaborate thermal styling, texturizing or updos, our work is dedicated to creating the perfect and most complementary look for your everyday life, party, wedding, or special event.

As a team of stylist, we collectively have expertise in vintage styling, ranging from the early 1940's flapper fingerwaves, 1950's victory rolls and Rock-a-Billy hairstyles. As well as, to date, specialized and unique updos, wind blown beach waves, braiding and straightening services.

We provide hair and makeup services for any occasion, big or small, ranging from weddings, engagement photos, bridal showers, photoshoots, music videos, proms, military balls or holiday parties. I provide very competive prices and packages. Please contact Rachel Perryman for prices and availability. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

52 Reviews for La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup

• Ashley

Ashley C. · Getting married on 04/30/2021

Drag Queen, but Make it Wedding Fashion

I scoured the internet for hours for an on-location service that could deliver my (probably unrealistically) high expectations for hair and makeup, and La Rouge Artistry was the only one I found that I felt comfortable putting blind trust into. And am I glad I made that decision!

When I went in for my trial, I gave Rachel a tall order - I said, "I'd like my overall look to be somewhere between RuPaul's Drag Race and bridal" and she truly delivered! One of my biggest fears for my wedding day was looking bald, so I came in, prepared, with 3 sets of clip-in extensions and a topper. I didn't know how she was going to fit all of them on my head and make it look natural, but she did. Another one of my fears was being able to see my acne scars (or worse, potential live cystic acne) on the day of my wedding. Rachel used an airbrush and laid it on thick, my skin looked flawless and you couldn't see any imperfections.

I was so pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out, that my confidence on my wedding day was through the roof. I truly felt beautiful, how every bride should feel on their wedding day.

If I ever have an upcoming event, I will definitely rely on Rachel for my hair and makeup!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Kimberly G. · Married on 01/19/2020

PERFECT Wedding Hair/Makeup

I cannot say nice enough things about Rachel and her team at La Rouge! I am not the kind of woman who wears a lot of makeup or spends much time on her hair, so I was really nervous about getting bridal makeup done that wouldn't look like "too much" but would still register on camera as something special. I still wanted to look like me on my wedding day, and Rachel was so communicative, collaborative, and extremely talented. I have very curly hair, and she knew exactly what to do to bring out the best in it! She is so easy to talk to, and really wants to do what is best for YOU on YOUR day, so I felt very comfortable telling her what I did and didn't like, and she made perfect adjustments to get my look the way I wanted. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and both my hair and makeup lasted all night! Chaney joined her on my actual wedding day to help curl and style hair for my bridesmaids and mom. They were perfectly on time arriving and worked efficiently so that we stayed on schedule. I had nothing to worry about knowing I was in Rachel's hands, and can't recommend her services enough!

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing service!

Rachel and her team are the actual best. So kind and easy to work with. Rachel made the entire process so easy (and fun!). And her onsite team were all incredible. Everyone in my bridal party was very happy with their hair and makeup, as was I!! They were also incredibly efficient and stuck exactly to the timeline which is not an easy task! We even had some services added day of and they handled it no problem. I so enjoyed working with La Rouge and HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 10/18/2019

La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

La Rouge Artistry is one of my favorite Hair and Makeup Artists in Santa Barbara! Their work is always on point and they are so fun to be around! That's important because they can set the tone for the entire day and you want your morning to be stress-free and fun! Plus, their work is exquisite and they are true professionals!!!

• 2104 E. Main St. Ventura, 93001 See on map
    Location of (La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup)