2104 E. Main St., Ventura, CA 93001 Map · Phone number

About La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup

La Rouge Artistry

On-location Hair & Makeup Team

Contact Rachel Perryman (Owner & Senior Artist)

805.377.8177

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

racheljperryman@gmail.com

It is our honor to have the opportunity to enhance ones natural beauty through the art of hair design and makeup and have made it our mission to provide every client with an exciting, intimate and life changing experience.

Our passion and love is hair design. Whether it is simple or elaborate thermal styling, texturizing or updos, our work is dedicated to creating the perfect and most complementary look for your everyday life, party, wedding, or special event.

As a team of stylist, we collectively have expertise in vintage styling, ranging from the early 1940's flapper fingerwaves, 1950's victory rolls and Rock-a-Billy hairstyles. As well as, to date, specialized and unique updos, wind blown beach waves, braiding and straightening services.

We provide hair and makeup services for any occasion, big or small, ranging from weddings, engagement photos, bridal showers, photoshoots, music videos, proms, military balls or holiday parties. I provide very competive prices and packages. Please contact Rachel Perryman for prices and availability. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

ShannonJayne4

45 Reviews for La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2018

Just amazing!!!

La Rouge was amazing for my wedding. Not only did I feel beautiful, but my bridesmaids and my mom all loved their hair and make up looks. We also thought Rachel and her team were so professional, kind, and calming on a stressful day!

Brianna · Married on 04/07/2018

La Rouge Artistry was the best! I was recommended to them by a friend, and they did not disappoint in the least. Rachel was very responsive and able to accommodate my needs for hair and makeup for my wedding in Santa Barbara. They came to our hotel room and Joelle provided airbrush makeup and individual lashes for myself and a couple members of my bridal party, and Chaney worked on our hair. The two of them were professional, punctual, and did a fantastic job--better than I could have imagined!

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2018

Rachel is amazing! Just 2 weeks before my wedding, she met me on a Sunday for a hair and makeup trial after I had a bad experience with another stylist. From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I was in good hands. She is so talented and gave me the hair and makeup I wanted. I asked her to keep the makeup simple, and she delivered. Her team came to my venue and did hair and makeup for both moms, myself, and 3 other girls. They were so professional, on time, stayed on schedule, and brought all the equipment and products needed. Everybody looked amazing for the wedding. I am so lucky I found Rachel and that she could take care of us on my special day. Thank you!

La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Willa Kveta Photography
    Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

La Rouge Artistry is one of my favorite Hair and Makeup Artists in Santa Barbara! Their work is always on point and they are so fun to be around! That's important because they can set the tone for the entire day and you want your morning to be stress-free and fun! Plus, their work is exquisite and they are true professionals!!!

• 2104 E. Main St. Ventura, CA 93001 See on map