La Rouge Salon & Beauty Bar

Ventura, CA View map

La Rouge Artistry

On-location Hair & Makeup Team

Contact Rachel Perryman (Owner & Senior Artist)

805.377.8177

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

racheljperryman@gmail.com

It is our honor to have the opportunity to enhance ones natural beauty through the art of hair design and makeup and have made it our mission to provide every client with an exciting, intimate and life changing experience.

Our passion and love is hair design. Whether it is simple or elaborate thermal styling, texturizing or updos, our work is dedicated to creating the perfect and most complementary look for your everyday life, party, wedding, or special event.

As a team of stylist, we collectively have expertise in vintage styling, ranging from the early 1940's flapper fingerwaves, 1950's victory rolls and Rock-a-Billy hairstyles. As well as, to date, specialized and unique updos, wind blown beach waves, braiding and straightening services.

We provide hair and makeup services for any occasion, big or small, ranging from weddings, engagement photos, bridal showers, photoshoots, music videos, proms, military balls or holiday parties. I provide very competive prices and packages. Please contact Rachel Perryman for prices and availability. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

www.LaRougeArtistry.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jackie
    Jackie G. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rachel and team are incredible!!!!

I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Rachel and her team!!! From the second Rachel started working on my hair and makeup during our trial I knew she was going to make our special day so much more special! Her attention to detail and ability to listen and feel our what her brides really want on their special day is absolutely amazing, and made me feel so comfortable. Rachel even came all the way out to our hotel after working an earlier wedding the day before the wedding and blew my hair out so that I didn't have to worry about doing it myself. It's something so small, but made the biggest impact and was just the kindest thing she could have offered. I knew me and my ladies were in the right hands with Rachel and team at the wheel! Thank you Rachel, Chaney, and team for everything you did for us on our special day!
    Salma H. Married on 02/24/2022

Bridal Beauties

Thank you to the La Rouge Team for creating each vision my ladies had requested the day of my wedding. Rachel and Adrianna were amazing, positive and professional while we over 10+ people coming in and out of my bridal suite. Thank you Chaney for arranging everything and being so accommodating.
    Katie P. Married on 08/18/2021

Wonderful!

I used La Rouge for my small wedding in Santa Barbara this month and they were incredible! From my initial inquiry through my trial and wedding day, Rachel and Chaney were always responsive, communicative and friendly. Rachel and Adrieanna were the stylists for me and my wedding party and are both incredibly talented and fun to work with. Everyone loved their hair styles and I received compliments all night on my hair and makeup. Thank you!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Willa Kveta Photography Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

La Rouge Artistry is one of my favorite Hair and Makeup Artists in Santa Barbara! Their work is always on point and they are so fun to be around! That's important because they can set the tone for the entire day and you want your morning to be stress-free and fun! Plus, their work is exquisite and they are true professionals!!!

1976 E. Main Street Ventura, CA, 93001
Location of (La Rouge Salon & Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding