La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup

La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup

Let us pamper you and your entourage!

La Rouge Artistry

On-location Hair & Makeup Team

Contact Rachel Perryman (Owner & Senior Artist)

805.377.8177

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

racheljperryman@gmail.com

It is our honor to have the opportunity to enhance ones natural beauty through the art of hair design and makeup and have made it our mission to provide every client with an exciting, intimate and life changing experience.

Our passion and love is hair design. Whether it is simple or elaborate thermal styling, texturizing or updos, our work is dedicated to creating the perfect and most complementary look for your everyday life, party, wedding, or special event.

As a team of stylist, we collectively have expertise in vintage styling, ranging from the early 1940's flapper fingerwaves, 1950's victory rolls and Rock-a-Billy hairstyles. As well as, to date, specialized and unique updos, wind blown beach waves, braiding and straightening services.

We provide hair and makeup services for any occasion, big or small, ranging from weddings, engagement photos, bridal showers, photoshoots, music videos, proms, military balls or holiday parties. I provide very competive prices and packages. Please contact Rachel Perryman for prices and availability. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

info@LaRougeArtistry.com

Contour Makeup (3)
Group Discounts (2)
Blowouts (2)
Hair Extensions (1)

La Rouge Artistry was the best! I was recommended to them by a friend, and they did not disappoint in the least. Rachel was very responsive and able to accommodate my needs for hair and makeup for my wedding in Santa Barbara. They came to our hotel room and Joelle provided airbrush makeup and individual lashes for myself and a couple members of my bridal party, and Chaney worked on our hair. The two of them were professional, punctual, and did a fantastic job--better than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rachel is amazing! Just 2 weeks before my wedding, she met me on a Sunday for a hair and makeup trial after I had a bad experience with another stylist. From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I was in good hands. She is so talented and gave me the hair and makeup I wanted. I asked her to keep the makeup simple, and she delivered. Her team came to my venue and did hair and makeup for both moms, myself, and 3 other girls. They were so professional, on time, stayed on schedule, and brought all the equipment and products needed. Everybody looked amazing for the wedding. I am so lucky I found Rachel and that she could take care of us on my special day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Rachel is the best - talented, professional, and amazingly kind! She did a fantastic job creating exactly the look I was trying to achieve for my engagement photos and again for my wedding! She was also organized every step of the way - she made hair and make-up trials and payment a breeze.

She and her associate stylist Crystal also did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law on my wedding day. Everyone loved the services they received. I highly recommend La Rouge to anyone getting married in the Ventura County and L.A. area!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

La Rouge Artistry - On Location Hair & Makeup Pricing

220x220 sq 1331950152553 img8772
220x220 sq 1331950166043 img6759
220x220 sq 1337990477939 img0090

1 ENDORSEMENT
La Rouge Artistry is one of my favorite Hair and Makeup Artists in Santa Barbara! Their work is always on point and they are so fun to be around! That's important because they can set the tone for the entire day and you want your morning to be stress-free and fun! Plus, their work is exquisite and they are true professionals!!!

8 PROS I KNOW