PO BOX 358746, Gainesville, FL 32635 Map · Phone number

About La Couture Weddings and Events, LLC

I'm the creator of LaCouture. My love for fashion, decor, shopping and hosting events, created La Couture; a blend of my most favorite joys and expressions. I take the bride's wishes and needs and combine them to create something spectacular...something vintage... something COUTURE. My designs are a great mix of interior decor and whimsical expression of location to create a "personality" for each event. In between events, I study on the latest fashions and trends in event planning. My couture events are made for you, each event unique.

We offer details of our package designs on our website, a few of our services are listed below:

Full event planning ( we coordinate photo package, caterer, venue selection, music, personal shopper)

Scented like-real silk florals

LED/ floral lighting/ fabric draping

theme weddings- see our website for all the glamourous details

Amazing photography services, including engagement sessions and trash the dress

We are vendor friendly- select your caterer, DJ and we work together to make your day special.

Follow La Couture Weddings and Events, LLC on

30d2f462f4eb2248 1309307362619 96
30d2f462f4eb2248 1309307362619 96

6 Reviews for La Couture Weddings and Events, LLC

Lea · Married on 05/05/2012

Robin and her team were AMAZING to work with. Robin would call me and update me as much as I needed about my upcoming date. She went above and beyond to make sure I was within budget. My wedding was nothing short of beautiful and I owe that to Robin and her team. She worked her butt off for me and my husband. I highly reccomend them!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Tywonna · Married on 04/14/2012

I love La Couture Weddings and Events. My wedding is post poned right now. But there is no doubt in my mind that I will be calling Robin (owner) again soon. She's so devoted to her work. She took engagement photos for me and they were awesome. We had a wonderful time shooting. She's very humble and you'd never think that because her work is so perfessional.

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • U

Latonya · Married on 03/31/2012

Job well done!! Robin is amazing and very professional. She pays attention to the bride and groom needs and wants. The staff is awesome!! I would recommend La Couture Wedding and Events, LLC to anyone that wants an Elegant and Spectacular event. Thank you once again for making our wedding amazing!!

Sent on 04/03/2012

La Couture Weddings and Events, LLC FAQ

• The Private Party Band
    The Private Party Band Wedding Bands

We are a dance band that performed at a fabulous wedding on 11/11/2011 in Lake City, Florida and Robin was the planner that got it all together, and I must say she is our favorite wedding planner so far this year. She made everything flow smoothly thru the evening. She and her company did a fabulous job in making the location look like a beautiful ballroom. Robin is easy to work with and I have no problem recommending her to all of my future brides. She's the best. Jerry Wayne's Private Party Band { Serving all of Florida} 1-800-280-5588 toll free # 954-474-5588 office 954-683-7221 cell www.privatepartyband.com jerrywaynemusic@gmail.com

• Audio Fixx Sound and Events
    Audio Fixx Sound and Events Wedding DJs

Audio Fixx is proud to work with La Couture Weddings and Events in Jacksonville, Gainesville, Ocala and all of North Florida on spectacular events. Robin from La Couture is attentive, creative and passionate about her events and her clients. We are excited to be working with La Couture on events and look forward to making many happy clients together with them going forward.

• Jay-Jill Cosmetics
    Jay-Jill Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Robin of La Couture Weddings & Events plans excellent weddings, coordinated in a timely fashion, I have worked with her closely during many events & she is also a wonderful photographer.

• PO BOX 358746 Gainesville, 32635 See on map