New York, NY 10032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Krystal Balzer Photography

Hello and welcome!

I’m Krystal, a New York City-based, natural light wedding and lifestyle photographer crazy about telling unique love stories oozing with romance and delight. Love is what motivates and inspires me every day. I’m a hopeless romantic that aspires to capture real moments, genuine smiles and raw emotion. I am so blessed to be able to work with and capture the love stories of so many extraordinary couples.

My Story

I’m a nurse, an artist, a wife, and a dreamer

I simply adore my husband and my two sweet puppies, Diamond and Oreo

I believe any bad day can be turned into a good one with Starbucks and Chipotle

There’s nothing I enjoy more than going to a NY Rangers game

Moving to NYC is one of the best things I’ve ever done

I aspire to capture every moment and memory in my life

Thank you for taking the time to view my work!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Follow Krystal Balzer Photography on

Krystal Balzer Photography 5
Krystal Balzer Photography 6
Krystal Balzer Photography 7

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2019

One of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding was hiring Krystal

Krystal was referred to me by a friend by some miracle. I looked at her photos and I knew immediately I had to go with her. Not only were her photos amazing, but I ended up finding my venue through her because she had shot a wedding there previously. The whole thing felt meant to be. She made the entire process so easy and immediately put me at ease. She was responsive and professional and incredibly sweet. I was debating on a second shooter which ultimately we decided against due to financial constraints but we didn’t even need one. Krystal is like a camera toting ninja in an invisibility cloak. She is like 6 photographers in one package. It was like she was everywhere at once. She got points of view that I can’t even believe for a single shooter. She is an angel sent from heaven and everyone in my bridal party was in love with her. I can’t recommend her enough. She is worth every single penny and more.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Hannah Battillo · Married on 01/05/2019

Stunning, Classic, and Timeless Wedding Photos!!

I cannot say enough great things about Krystal... It poured rain on my wedding day (it was dark and dreary and gross), I was completely prepared for my photos to reflect just that (most/all were taken indoors). Boy was I wrong!! Every photo was absolutely amazing, if you didn't know it - you would've thought the sun was beaming on a warm summer day. Krystal was never frazzled or controlling. She let me have my vision and went with it! She was never obnoxious with photo taking which is hard to find in a photographer, I've attended weddings where they are running across/to and from the aisle during the ceremony. She got incredible shots without causing any interruptions! Krystal was absolutely worth every penny and turned into a great friend! If you're thinking about hiring her.. DO IT!! Trust me, rain or shine on your big day.. photos will not be something you have to worry about with Krystal :)

ALSO!! She gave me 'sneak peak' pictures the day after the wedding!! And had my photos to me within the month!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We used Krystal for our October wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we could have made!

From our Engagement shoot the previous year, Krystal made us feel super comfortable and shot amazing candids and portraits of us.

Even though our wedding day was rainy and disgusting, she still made the pictures come out amazing! Definitely recommend her and we plan to use her in the future for anniversary/baby shoots!

Sent on 12/30/2018