Austin, TX 78756 Map · Phone number

About Kristi Wright Photography

My name is Kristi Wright and I am a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer living in Austin, Texas. I have been photographing weddings and couples since 2009. No matter where you live or where your wedding is taking place, I’d LOVE to be there to tell your story. Your day will be fun, emotional it will go by surprisingly fast. I want you to be able to enjoy all of those moments knowing that the day will be captured just as you remember. My goal is to capture all those authentic wedding moments while making you look and feel beautiful.

I’d love to know more about you and your plans! While I'm an Austin based wedding photographer, I travel for destination weddings worldwide. What’s important to you about your wedding day? I want to know. Being able to capture those stolen glances, high fives, big laughs tears of joy is what excites me. Contact me to find out more!

Follow Kristi Wright Photography on

Austin engagement session, outdoor engagement photos in Austin
Austin engagement session, outdoor engagement photos in Austin
Chapel in the Woods wedding in Houston, TX
Chapel in the Woods wedding in Houston, TX
DIY Austin wedding at Springdale Farm by Austin wedding photographer Kristi Wright.
Colorado Mountain wedding at The Manor House by austin wedding photographer, Kristi Wright.
Modern bridal photography at Union on Eighth a Georgetown wedding venue near Austin, TX.
Destination wedding photography, DIY wedding in Baytown, Texas.
Destination wedding photography, DIY wedding in Baytown, Texas.
Austin wedding at Wild Onion Ranch by kristi wright (austin wedding photographer)
Outdoor engagement session in the Austin hill country
Outdoor engagement session in the Austin hill country
Bride getting ready at Star Hill Ranch
Bride getting ready at Star Hill Ranch
721cb308a362c7e6 desert wedding in marfa

19 Reviews for Kristi Wright Photography

steve · Married on 08/30/2016

Used Kristi for a post wedding party. Wish I had known about her before hand, since I would have flown her to Florida for the actual wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kristi Wright Photography's reply:

Awww, SK, you are very kind. I wish I could have photographed your destination wedding. That would have been incredible! Please let me know if you need anything in the future. We can always do anniversary photos when the time comes.

Kaleigh Haney · Married on 08/27/2016

Wonderful top to bottom!

I cannot recommend Kristi enough! She photographed my bridal photos and then our wedding day! After lots of searching for a photographer in Austin, I stumbled across her photos and was blown away by the intimacy of each and every photo and knew I had to book her right away. From the beginning of the process to the end she was such a joy to work with. She provided tons of recommendations, gave me her honest feedback and helped to make our day go as smoothly as possible.

Our wedding day was mostly outdoors in August in Austin - not an easy feat. We also had a massive wedding party and she handled the day like a pro all while capturing the most beautiful photos. It was important to me to capture the day in a very authentic, real life way (not staged) and she hit the nail on the head. The candids from the day are my favorites!

So thankful to have found Kristi & would recommend her to anyone. I will treasure our photos for life, and find myself looking back at them often still in awe of her work.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Beth · Married on 07/09/2016

Happy doesn't even begin to cover it! Our experience with Kristi was amazing! She is prompt, professional and extremely kind! The pictures she took were wonderful and will be cherished for many years to come. You will be thrilled with your overall experience with Kristi!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kristi Wright Photography's reply:

BETH!!! You are the sweetest ever to leave such a lovely review. I loved photographing your sister's wedding reception. You're next, lady!! <3

Award

Kristi Wright Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,175.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Erica Gray Beauty Company
    Erica Gray Beauty Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristi creates beautiful work and is so great to be around!

• Austin Wedding Blog
    Austin Wedding Blog Banquet Halls

If you're looking for a professional wedding photographer in the Austin,TX area, I would highly recommend any bride to check out Kristi Wright Photography. Not only is she a fabulously-talented photog, she is an absolutely wonderful person to work with. The Austin wedding industry is lucky to have a local professional like Kristi a part of it. -Rachel