Kristi Wright Photography

Austin, TX View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

My name is Kristi Wright and I am a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer living in Austin, Texas. I have been photographing weddings and couples since 2009. No matter where you live or where your wedding is taking place, I’d LOVE to be there to tell your story. Your day will be fun, emotional it will go by surprisingly fast. I want you to be able to enjoy all of those moments knowing that the day will be captured just as you remember. My goal is to capture all those authentic wedding moments while making you look and feel beautiful.

I’d love to know more about you and your plans! While I'm an Austin based wedding photographer, I travel for destination weddings worldwide. What’s important to you about your wedding day? I want to know. Being able to capture those stolen glances, high fives, big laughs tears of joy is what excites me. Contact me to find out more!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,175

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.7
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Cheri’ P. Married on 10/27/2019

She’s the one

Kristi & Andrew are fan-freakin-tastic! I am a naturally nervous human but they made me feel comfortable right from the get go. It’s obvious from the start that they know their stuff, they are so organized, communicative, and give excellent advice from their experience that help ease your stress. We used them for both out engagement shoot and our wedding, and let me just say Kristi was better than my wedding planner, she made sure I was comfortable, had everything I could want or need (read champagne), and helped keep everything on schedule. She easily picked up when I was starting to feel uncomfortable and made sure to take charge to help us get through the day. So I recommend her full heartily to anyone who needs a photographer. They are great at capturing the little moments and with more “staged” shots still know how to coach you to make it less awkward feeling/looking. I am not the best at describing why the photos look amazing but can tell you that you won’t regret booking her! I normally don’t love myself in photos but Kristi & Andrew captured real moments and have given me pictures of myself that I love! So stop reading this review and give them a call now!
    Steve Married on 08/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Used Kristi for a post wedding party. Wish I had known about her before hand, since I would have flown her to Florida for the actual wedding.

Kristi Wright Photography's reply:

Awww, SK, you are very kind. I wish I could have photographed your destination wedding. That would have been incredible! Please let me know if you need anything in the future. We can always do anniversary photos when the time comes.
    Kaleigh H. Married on 08/27/2016

Wonderful top to bottom!

I cannot recommend Kristi enough! She photographed my bridal photos and then our wedding day! After lots of searching for a photographer in Austin, I stumbled across her photos and was blown away by the intimacy of each and every photo and knew I had to book her right away. From the beginning of the process to the end she was such a joy to work with. She provided tons of recommendations, gave me her honest feedback and helped to make our day go as smoothly as possible.

Our wedding day was mostly outdoors in August in Austin - not an easy feat. We also had a massive wedding party and she handled the day like a pro all while capturing the most beautiful photos. It was important to me to capture the day in a very authentic, real life way (not staged) and she hit the nail on the head. The candids from the day are my favorites!

So thankful to have found Kristi & would recommend her to anyone. I will treasure our photos for life, and find myself looking back at them often still in awe of her work.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Erica Gray Beauty Company Erica Gray Beauty Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristi creates beautiful work and is so great to be around!

Austin Wedding Blog Austin Wedding Blog Banquet Halls

If you're looking for a professional wedding photographer in the Austin,TX area, I would highly recommend any bride to check out Kristi Wright Photography. Not only is she a fabulously-talented photog, she is an absolutely wonderful person to work with. The Austin wedding industry is lucky to have a local professional like Kristi a part of it. -Rachel

Austin, TX, 78756
Location of (Kristi Wright Photography)

Kristi Wright Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kristi Wright Photography include in the starting price?

Kristi Wright Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kristi Wright Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kristi Wright Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kristi Wright Photography offer?

Kristi Wright Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kristi Wright Photography offer?

Kristi Wright Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Kristi Wright Photography offer for wedding events?

Kristi Wright Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kristi Wright Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kristi Wright Photography is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in flexibility and 4.7 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding