Kombert Caterers

1 User photo

• Lindsay
    Lindsay W. Married on 09/11/2021

The Absolute BESTTTT!!

It’s been over a month now, and we’re still hearing people talk about how amazing our wedding was. We got married on 9/11/2021 and it was nothing short of incredible. Kenny, Mary and Ronnie did an unbelievable job to make sure we had the most memorable day. Not only us, but our guests said that even down to the food - if they needed even the silliest thing (ketchup, hot sauce) they were there in a second providing it for them. There was not one single thing I can say went wrong that day.

I have always recommended Temple Avodah and Kombert Caterers to people - but now I will forever rave about the best day of our lives!
  • Helen
    Helen Married on 08/12/2018
    I'm certain that my guests and I will be raving about my wedding for years to come. Kenny and Mary coordinated an absolutely perfect day. Navigating the cost easy and I couldn't believe everything that they provide. We got to choose eight themed stations for our cocktail hour and the jaws dropped from the moment the guests walked in. Every detail was thought and executed perfectly. I will recommend Kombert Caterers to everyone I know!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/09/2011
    Kenny and his staff are beyond attentive. They were on top of everything. I could not believe how hands on they were. They are a trend setter to the industry and always on top of the new styles. The cocktail hour was incredible and truly set the tone! The ambience was spectacular as well as the service. If a person finished their meal they asked if they wanted more and if someone didn't eat their whole meal they asked if they wanted something else. The deserts were superb. They kept flowing and flowing. The guests could not believe the quantity and quality of deserts being passed out. They personalized everything and did not let a detail go unrecognized. Everything was over the top and top notch. People are still talking about the service and the atmosphere of the party. We could not have been happier with our choice!

3050 Oceanside Rd Oceanside, NY, 11572
Location of (Kombert Caterers)

Kombert Caterers frequently asked questions

What event services does Kombert Caterers offer for weddings?

Kombert Caterers offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Kombert Caterers provide for weddings?

Kombert Caterers offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Kombert Caterers?

At Kombert Caterers, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Local

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Kombert Caterers?

At Kombert Caterers, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • No Pork
  • Kosher
  • Nut Free
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Kombert Caterers provide for wedding events?

Kombert Caterers provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Kombert Caterers provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Kombert Caterers offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Kombert Caterers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kombert Caterers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding