Kombert Caterers

1 User photo

Kombert Caterers 1
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 08/12/2018

I'm certain that my guests and I will be raving about my wedding for years to come. Kenny and Mary coordinated an absolutely perfect day. Navigating the cost easy and I couldn't believe everything that they provide. We got to choose eight themed stations for our cocktail hour and the jaws dropped from the moment the guests walked in. Every detail was thought and executed perfectly. I will recommend Kombert Caterers to everyone I know!

Kombert Caterers 2
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2011

Kenny and his staff are beyond attentive. They were on top of everything. I could not believe how hands on they were. They are a trend setter to the industry and always on top of the new styles. The cocktail hour was incredible and truly set the tone! The ambience was spectacular as well as the service. If a person finished their meal they asked if they wanted more and if someone didn't eat their whole meal they asked if they wanted something else. The deserts were superb. They kept flowing and flowing. The guests could not believe the quantity and quality of deserts being passed out. They personalized everything and did not let a detail go unrecognized. Everything was over the top and top notch. People are still talking about the service and the atmosphere of the party. We could not have been happier with our choice!

• Z

Barbara · Married on 06/29/2008

Kenny and his company, Kombert Caterers Inc. were fabulous. I would highly recommend them to cater any type of affair.

People are still saying how amazing the food was and how full they were when they left - and the wedding was over a month ago! There was so much delicious food, and it remained that way throughout the entire wedding. From the cocktail hour... to the choice of menu for dinner... to the delicious wedding cake... to the endless "dessert symphony" that my friends and family are still raving about. (They bring out over 10 different desserts and it just keeps surprising people and coming out of the kitchen... more and more!)

Numerous guest have said that ours was the best wedding they had ever attended. I know people say that to be nice. But SO many paople have said it to me, my husband and our parents. Everyone went on and on about the food.

They did a great job with working with all the vendors and everyone was happy. He worked with us and the colors and the tables & decor looked great as well.

I hope someone invites me to an affair there so i can eat some more of the food, as I didn't get to eat very much that day.

Thank you kenny and mary for a great & memorable affair!

Kombert Caterers FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables