Buffet, Stations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

3 Reviews for Kombert Caterers

What a party!!!! We haven’t stopped getting phone calls and messages about what a great time people had. Many said they had never been to a better wedding, even our co-hosts, the Lizmis.
Kenny. the caterer, and Mary, office manage and our Maitre D' were there to advise, add finishing touches and take care of every little nuance. Our guests were treated to the best service ever, even my 16-year old great nephew remarked how his water glass was never even half empty.
What caterer solves every problem, even handling a 19-month old flower girl who didn’t want to walk down the aisle? Kenny does. Who can satisfy kosher people, so that they praise the meal? Kenny can.
Mary appeared every time something was needed, and handled it with authority and ease. Seating unexpected last minute guests, calling buses, fixing dresses, locking up valuables, the list goes on and on.
And the food? Unbelievable, plentiful, delicious. Drinks? Whatever you wanted, whenever! Dessert? Just kept coming and coming.
Kombert Caterers runs a tight ship and it shows. What a glorious wedding at Temple Avodah!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 8/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kenny and his staff are beyond attentive. They were on top of everything. I could not believe how hands on they were. They are a trend setter to the industry and always on top of the new styles. The cocktail hour was incredible and truly set the tone! The ambience was spectacular as well as the service. If a person finished their meal they asked if they wanted more and if someone didn't eat their whole meal they asked if they wanted something else. The deserts were superb. They kept flowing and flowing. The guests could not believe the quantity and quality of deserts being passed out. They personalized everything and did not let a detail go unrecognized. Everything was over the top and top notch. People are still talking about the service and the atmosphere of the party. We could not have been happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/9/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kenny and his company, Kombert Caterers Inc. were fabulous. I would highly recommend them to cater any type of affair.

People are still saying how amazing the food was and how full they were when they left - and the wedding was over a month ago! There was so much delicious food, and it remained that way throughout the entire wedding. From the cocktail hour... to the choice of menu for dinner... to the delicious wedding cake... to the endless "dessert symphony" that my friends and family are still raving about. (They bring out over 10 different desserts and it just keeps surprising people and coming out of the kitchen... more and more!)

Numerous guest have said that ours was the best wedding they had ever attended. I know people say that to be nice. But SO many paople have said it to me, my husband and our parents. Everyone went on and on about the food.

They did a great job with working with all the vendors and everyone was happy. He worked with us and the colors and the tables & decor looked great as well.

I hope someone invites me to an affair there so i can eat some more of the food, as I didn't get to eat very much that day.

Thank you kenny and mary for a great & memorable affair!

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/29/08, 4 Reviews