Foodies Cafe & Catering LI

Amityville, NY View map Visit website

Foodies Cafe & Catering LI is a unique private catering team. Providing full service catering* needs and working with established relationships with event venues offers our couples and event host the "one stop shop" option. Our team can assist you with all aspects of your event planning, from providing basic catering needs, to transforming your property to give you that luxury venue feel, to working with our established venues, there is no limit to how we can assist you.

Foodies Cafe & Catering prides itself on working with the freshest ingredients available, creating custom menus, and developing elevated dishes that will romance your palate. Every couple and/or event host will meet personally with our executive chef to review our menu suggestions, and ultimately create their own menu. We understand that it is important for our couples to experience our cooking, we are happy to provide tastings.

If you are looking for the full service catering option*, we have that covered as well. Meet with our team and tell us your dream! Providing excellent services for over two decades has offered us the opportunity to create relationships with a variety of vendors. We can coordinate with you and our vendors to plan your event.

We work with all budgets, dietary needs, and all visions. Servicing Long Island and NYC. We are here to remove the stress, exceed your expectations, and make your day one to remember!

Request a Tour of one of our Venues: The Mariner Estate, Great Neck, NY & NorthShore Beach Clubhouse, Rocky Point, NY.

* Foodies supplies only the food and staff for your event. All rentals are handled separately, but we are happy to work with our preferred vendors or any vendor you select. Or you can ask us about our pre-event planning service.

Foodies will never charge an administration fee, and will always provide you with individualized and personal service.

Proudly Serving:

Llyod Neck Bath Club; Smithtown Bay Yacht Club; Unqua Corinthian Yacht Club; Shoreham Village Country Club; Knights of Columbus Plainview; Levittown Bowling Alley; Knights of Columbus Smithtown;

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$89.99

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$55.99

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$25

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$40

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Halal
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Heather
    Heather Getting married on 11/05/2022

Amazing Food, Planning and Team!!!

Foodies Cafe was the absolute best! From organizing day of flow and themes to every delicious bite on the menu and decor. They made sure all my needs were met and on the day of went above and beyond to make sure everything was handled. My wedding was at Planting Fields, a place that doesn’t do weddings. Foodies Cafe made sure to organize every aspect of the wedding so that it felt like an out of this world experience. My guests were blown away by how gorgeous the venue looked as well as how delicious the food was. Usually when you go to a wedding they serve typical wedding cocktail and main course food, but Foodies really delivered by making my event a seafood lovers dream! My family/guests love seafood so they were in food paradise when clams, oyster and lobster was being passed left and right during cocktail hour. Our guests were so full on cocktail food we had an extended toast with no complaints everyone was still digesting all the good food from cocktail hour. Rich is an amazing chef and the food was so fresh and so tasty. And Eliscia was so hands on when planning my wedding. If we had any questions they were there to answer prior to the wedding and on the day of they were quick to answer and resolve anything that popped up. Their team is also very kind. My guests felt so comfortable with their team members as they answered all questions and kept my guests smiling not just from the food but from their friendly service. I cannot thank Foodies Cafe enough for making my dream wedding come true! I highly recommend them to anyone hosting a wedding in the tri-state!

Foodies Cafe & Catering LI's reply:

Thank you so much Heather. I truly enjoyed having the opportunity to plan your wedding with you and I am so happy everyone had a wonderful time. I hope we can plan another event together in the future!
    Sheri R. Married on 05/06/2022

Wonderful Experience!

Foodies Cafe was fantastic to work with and the food was amazing! They made my daughter's wedding perfect! I will use them again when daughter #2 gets married someday.
    Meghan O. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful Bridal Shower Experience!

My mom hired Rich and Foodies LI Cafe for my bridal shower and everything was absolutely perfect. I am incredibly particular and had a vision for how I hoped my shower would be and Rich really helped my mom bring it to life. Everything was presented so beautifully, the staff was so great and the food was absolutely delicious. I couldn't recommend them more!

Deals

Foodies Cafe & Catering LI 1
Exclusive

1500 New Horizons Blvd Amityville, NY, 11701
516-557-3702
631-365-0065
Location of (Foodies Cafe & Catering LI)
94 Old Mill Rd Great Neck, NY, 11023