11 Jefferson Ave, Valley Stream, NY 11580 Map · Phone number

About Caribbean Pearl Catering

Caribbean Pearl Catering is a sophisticated catering company located in Valley Stream, New York. They pride themselves on their amazing service, delicious cuisine and beautiful event design. Quality is extremely important to them, and all of their desserts and pastries are made in-house. Caribbean Pearl Catering will create a unique celebration for your and your guests with her innovative fare.

This full-service catering company is run by Urcilina Grammont. She takes old family recipes and mixes in modern favorites to create an exquisite menu. They provide delivery, setup and cleanup, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Additional services include:

• Cake cutting
  • Linens
  • Bartenders
  • Event design

Cuisine
Caribbean Pearl Catering specializes in American, local, Cajun, French and Caribbean cuisine. Couples can choose any serving style they want, from a buffet, plated meal or stations to name a few. Sample entrees include:

• Steak with Mushroom Sauce

mm bride groom
img4082

18 Reviews for Caribbean Pearl Catering

Elisa · Married on 07/06/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Lina and her team for my Wedding at the W Loft in Brooklyn 7/6. Communication was top notch which is super important when planning your own wedding/ event. She even took time out to answer emails and send packages while she was on vacation! The food is amazing and her personality matches. My guests had no complaints about service and loved the food as well. They also provided bar service which worked out great. I recommend Caribbean Pearl Catering for all of your events.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Caribbean Pearl Catering's reply:

I’m so happy you were pleased Elisa! It was truly a pleasure catering you wedding and it was so much fun!
  • I-C

I-C · Married on 05/26/2018

Lina and her staff are WONDERFUL! First, Lina was the first vendor that we secured for our wedding. She readily sent a full menu to me (I was out of state) and never questioned what I wanted. Her menu was extensive, and I noticed that it contained all the items I thought I wanted. Our guest list shrunk, drastically, and she didn't say a word. From November 2017 thru May 2018, Lina was a source of reassurance and stability. No small feat when planning a large event, esp. a wedding.
    Some of the food we had were lamb (VERY small upcharge), vegetarian curry chicken tofu (EVERYONE loved it), escovitch salmon, rice & peas (red beans), Caribbean Paella, soup shots (another big hit), smoked salmon deviled eggs. We opted not to get desserts because we were having two cakes.
    Now, about Lina and her staff's presence. They were dressed in catering attire and only presented when serving food. The staff were visible when they were exiting behind a sheer curtain and were seen bouncing to the music. My guests got a hoot out of that (I only saw it on video). We had a problem with another vendor at the start of the reception and my family told me that Lina helped resolve it, starting by providing the missing information. Lina, also, swooped in and helped remove the first slice of cake. My husband was trying to flag someone down to help (I cut a large slice, oops), Lina appeared at my side, we exchanged a few words and POOF! I had a large slice of cake and the staff scurried off with the rest.
    I would post a picture of Lina or her staff that day but they were the only vendors who we don't have tons of photos of. I'd have to post the video of her helping me with the cake to demonstrate how magical the Caribbean Pearl team was. Special Note: Lina sent us home with ALL the unserved food. A special tray was just for my husband and me. The rest of the food went with my family. Very honorable!
    -She's my, hands down, FAVORITE wedding vendor. HUGS!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Caribbean Pearl Catering's reply:

It was such a pleasure catering your wedding! We wish you a beautiful bright future! xoxo Lina Grammont

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Caribbean Pearl brought to life an extraordinary food experience for my guest that far surpassed my expectations. I got the opportunity to work with the finest caterer from beginning to end. With a customized menu, my guests dining taste buds took a tasteful sail through the Caribbean. Thank you to the team for making mine and my husbands day amazing.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Caribbean Pearl Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Every moment of working with you and Marlon was really amazing. I loved how much you incorporated your culture to the menu making it truly your night! Thank you again.

Award

Caribbean Pearl Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 17.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• MARRIED by REV ROXY
    MARRIED by REV ROXY Wedding Officiants

Caribbean Pearl is high quality food that all your guest will enjoy. I have personally used her as a vendor for my VOWS 101 Tour event in Soho, New York City. I originally connected with her work when I stayed for the reception of one of my clients and I fell in love with the food before I ever met the Chef. If you are looking for a top Chef to provide food that is above and beyond typical wedding options or even traditional wedding options (with flavor) choose Caribbean Pearl. 5 STARS.

• Glam-U
    Glam-U Wedding Hair & Makeup

I would highly recommend Caribbean Pearl Catering to all my clients. They are superb and sophisticated. They know how to keep the whole party going and the bride and groom calm.

• 11 Jefferson Ave Valley Stream, NY 11580 See on map
    347-923-9383 (Phone number)
    3474503457 (Other Phone Number)