4402- A Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78756 Map · Phone number

About Kiss N' Makeup

Kiss N' Makeup is a makeup artistry and brow shaping studio. We specialize in makeup lessons and applications for weddings, special events, photography, printwork for magazines and HD TV. We hand tweeze brows; this protects the delicate skin around the eye around from pre-mature aging. Hand tweezing is the most precise way to shape one's brows so that it will enhance your unique facial structure. Our studio and its artist are recognized nationally and locally for their expertise.

We offer bridal run-throughs and can accommodate large wedding parties. In additions we offer day of, on locations services. Or if you prefer you and your bridal party can be pampered in our studio. Please call 512-388-1150 to book your bridal run-through and get more information about our services.

We look forward to working with you on your special day and creating a memory that will last forever.

You can visit our webiste at www.kissnmakeup.us

Follow Kiss N' Makeup on

BDawsonJessicaBoudoir
1351005208584KAREN
KAREN

5 Reviews for Kiss N' Makeup

Carly was incredible! She did my make-up for my bridal portrait and for my wedding. She was so easy going and the make-up was beautiful! I had two different people at my wedding who don't even know each other who commented that sometimes brides go overboard on their wedding day and look beautiful, but not like themselves. They commented that I looked like a glowing, gorgeous bride-version of my normal self, and they appreciated that my make-up did not make me look like someone I was not. THAT is a great compliment!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Morgan · Married on 11/17/2012

I would highly recommend Kiss N'Makeup to anybody who wants perfection. They were very professional, organized and did a wonderful job on everybody's makeup for the wedding. They listen to what you tell them and really want you to be happy.
    If you're looking for beautiful make-up and brows with no stress on your special day, then they are the definitely the ones to call. They come Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Becky · Married on 10/05/2012

Thank you Karen and Tiffany for making our daughters wedding extra special! You guys are beyond words. Your professionalism coupled with your passion for people was just delightful! We can unreservedly recommend Kiss n Makeup to anyone looking to make their event spectacular!

Sent on 02/05/2013