Kirkabee Deejays

$1,250 Most Popular Price

• Erin
    Erin J. Married on 05/28/2022

Best dj ever

In 2018 my brother and sister-in-law had Kirk DJ their wedding. Their wedding was a blast and everyone RAVED about how great the music and the DJ was. Two days after getting engaged Kirk was the first vendor we reached out to and hired. He was super easy to work with, and answered all my questions (I think at one point I was emailing him daily). My reception was amazing and he had everyone dancing. Our reception ended at midnight and the hotel had to turn the lights on and tell us to leave because everyone was having such a good time. Kirk is an amazing DJ! He was so kind to me and my husband, my family and my guest. I would recommend him to everyone! You are lucky if he does your wedding.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer E. Married on 10/02/2021

Great DJ at a reasonable price, who kept the party going all night

Kirk was a pleasure to work with.

He was super flexible and basically ran our wedding reception...despite us having a coordinator. He made sure to give everyone ample warning when they were due to give a blessing or a speech. He kept our guests aware of what was happening and also checked in on us multiple times throughout the night. He kept the party going with a great mix of music and everyone had a wonderful time overall.

Would highly recommend Kirk for your event.
    Cory M. Married on 06/25/2021

Highly recommended

Kirk and his daughter duo were two of the most amazing humans I've had the privilege of meeting. He was a down right amazing DJ and the service provided was beyond impeccable! When you want the job done right and the emphasis on your special day, do yourself a favor and book Kirk! Beyond recommend and more than grateful we got to work with him for our wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Wedding Ceremonies by Jim Burch Wedding Ceremonies by Jim Burch Wedding Officiants

Kirk is the consummate professional DJ. When you have someone at your wedding ceremony and/or reception who is the MC for the day's activities, you need to make certain that person is not too glib at the mouth, or boring, or hard to hear, or too loud, or prone to gaffes and silly statements. Your wedding is much too important for that. Kirk is none of the above. He is always, ALWAYS intelligent, interesting, clear and communicative, attentive to every detail to make your wedding day perfect, the professional speaker. He absolutely makes YOU look good. His choice of music is perfect for the couple and their guests. His equipment is state of the art, and he maintains it so that there is never a mishap. Perfection in the DJ industry is named Kirkabee Deejays.

Jenn Link Photography Jenn Link Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE Kirkabee Deejays so much I even used them for my own wedding! Kirk is a blast and working with him is always a treat.

Amie Otto Photography Amie Otto Photography Wedding Photographers

Kirk and his team are great to work with--very professional and they really know how to keep the party going! The DJ is so important in setting the tone for your reception--you will not be disappointed with Kirkabee!

819 Sycamore Court Bowie, MD, 20170
7032202259
Location of (Kirkabee Deejays)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding