Kirkabee Deejays

Bowie, MD 20715 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Washington Talent Wedding DJs
  • Bryan George Music
  • MyDeejay
  • Double-E Entertainment

163 Reviews for Kirkabee Deejays

• McKenzie

Mckenzie J. · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing experience!

I called Kirk about a month out from my wedding to ask about his services. He could tell I was stressed being as I was planning on short notice and in the midst of COVID-19. He put my nerves at ease and told me not to worry, that he would figure it all out and he did. Really nice guy, and did a great job at the wedding too!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2019

Professional and kept the crowd on the dancefloor

DJ Kirk was an excellent choice for our wedding this month! He kept things fun and light, reading the room well and making sure the dancefloor was full from the first to the last song. He incorporated our song 'wishlist' while also adding songs that fit the mood quite well. His announcements kept everyone on track and he was easy to work with before and during the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely incredible!!!

We used Kirkabee for our wedding in November 2018. In short, Kirk exceeded every expectation we could have had. he nailed the basics - played the perfect music, read the crowd, got everybody on the dance floor. But where he really excelled was the little things - terrific communication leading up to the wedding, always making sure we had exactly what we needed during the reception, making sure we ate and always had a drink in our hand, and kept us right on schedule. If you are ready to hire a DJ, you should be calling him now.

Sent on 12/05/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Wedding Ceremonies by Jim Burch Wedding Officiants

Kirk is the consummate professional DJ. When you have someone at your wedding ceremony and/or reception who is the MC for the day's activities, you need to make certain that person is not too glib at the mouth, or boring, or hard to hear, or too loud, or prone to gaffes and silly statements. Your wedding is much too important for that. Kirk is none of the above. He is always, ALWAYS intelligent, interesting, clear and communicative, attentive to every detail to make your wedding day perfect, the professional speaker. He absolutely makes YOU look good. His choice of music is perfect for the couple and their guests. His equipment is state of the art, and he maintains it so that there is never a mishap. Perfection in the DJ industry is named Kirkabee Deejays.

• Jenn Link Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE Kirkabee Deejays so much I even used them for my own wedding! Kirk is a blast and working with him is always a treat.

• Amie Otto Photography Wedding Photographers

Kirk and his team are great to work with--very professional and they really know how to keep the party going! The DJ is so important in setting the tone for your reception--you will not be disappointed with Kirkabee!

• Bowie, MD, 20715 See on map
    7032202259 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kirkabee Deejays)