Blendmasters DJ Service LLC

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

Blendmasters DJ Service LLC is a wedding DJ service based in Richmond, Virginia. When asked “what do you do?” my response is “I make people dance!” I am a very interactive Deejay and I require all my employees to have that same quality. I love getting people on the dance floor and making them have an awesome time, it's my gift I was blessed with. Let us help make your day unforgettable and remembered by all who attend as one of the best days of your life. Music is the driving force behind people's emotions and we love to bring out the good emotions and feelings of a great wedding. Make the easiest and best decision for your wedding and get The BlendMasters Experience!!!

Blendmasters DJ Service LLC takes care of every detail to help each event be one to remember. To ensure our couples have the best experience possible, we're happy to begin with a consultation. Here, you get to discuss your ideas for the day as well as our mobile app that helps you select your special songs. Some of the other services and amenities on offer include:

• MC services
  • Microphones
  • Sound system
  • Uplighting
  • Photo booth (regular or 360)
  • Cold Spark Machines
  • Dancing on the cloud
  • Monogram (still or animated)
  • Karaoke
  • Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,250

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
MC
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katie H. Married on 01/21/2023

Electric dance floor

Steven and Earl were absolutely amazing during our ceremony and reception! They brought an incredible energy from start to finish. They took last minute changes with ease and made the night unforgettable. The dance floor never slowed down. Thank you for making it such and unbelievably fun time!
    Regina B. Married on 11/11/2022

Prompt, Professional, compassionate and AMAZING

I can’t thank Blendmasters enough. They came through during one of the most important days of one’s life. Our daughter’s wedding a magical and memorable day could have gone south if it wasn’t for Blenmasters to the rescue. I was informed the night before the wedding that my daughter hadn’t heard back from the original DJ she hired through Djsnow. I did research and found out they went out of business.
    With less than 24 hours and complete panic mode I searched for a new DJ hanging onto hope. I found Blendmasters! From the very first conversation with Steve who was amazing and put my mind at ease that he would find a way to make it happen. He quickly put me in touch with a DJ who could do our event. I was stressing on how could they get the song selection and time frames and event details straight with less than 24 hours?
    They were professional and communication was stellar! Allison who sent over the contract was professional and helped us understand everything. Our DJ Maxwell arrived early, leaving his other job earlier to make sure he was at our venue to set up. He was professional and prompt. The ceremony was beautiful and the song selection was on point and went as planned. Again all on short notice Maxwell made it happen as if he wasn’t just told this information the day of.
    The reception was a blast! Maxwell made sure to keep the vibes up and things running smoothly as planned. DJ Maxwell was born to be a DJ with his vibes and moves! It was great to see him interact with the guest and keep everyone dancing! We highly recommend Blendmasters for all events. From the bottom of our hearts we can’t Thank them enough for everything they have done and for their professionalism and compassion during one of the most stressful moments.
    Amazing company and people!
  • illustration stars

Team

Allison Bland
Allison Bland
Business Agent

Allison is our contact person that sends out proposals to all of our client. She is very efficent and communicative on all the information she inputs into our contracts.

She also sends out our login to our Mobile Planning App after clients pay their deposit. She helps with following up with clients to make sure everyone is taken care of and are excited and happy with our services.

She is a one of a kind employee that we are blessed to have with BlendMasters. Makes the booking process for our clients easy and seemless!!!

Tori Parker Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 37 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

8021 Gardenwood Terrace Richmond, VA, 23227
Location of (Blendmasters DJ Service LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding