Blendmasters DJ Service LLC Reviews

50 Reviews for Blendmasters DJ Service LLC

• Walter

Walter Kroptavich · Married on 12/06/2019

Very Engaging DJ!

If you want a fun and engaging DJ, I would recommend Blendmasters for your event. We met them at a wedding expo and saw how engaging they were and said we wanted them at our wedding. We were right. Our DJ not only kept the crowd active, he kept the group moving with a varying amount of music. While all weddings have a dissipating crowd as the night goes on, he kept people there longer because they were dancing and having fun. I would use him at all of our future events.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Fernandez · Married on 10/25/2019

Best. Dj. Ever!

I cannot speak more highly of The Blendmasters! Wow... what an AMAZING DJ service! So professional, so punctual, easy going and SO FUN!!! They cater to your style. The flow was on point and perfect. I had an interesting mix of songs and my ceremony wasn’t very traditional as far as music, and The Blendmasters made it happen!!! I am 100% happy with how the music turned out. Many people told me before my wedding that the DJ is a hit or miss, so I was concerned a bit. But I was blown away. Our friends and family were complimenting us on how great our wedding was and how our dance floor was packed literally the entire night. Nobody wanted to leave the dance floor! And Blendmasters didn’t mind, they just kept the party going! They were so easy to get along with, great personalities!!! Everyone loved them. They even were invited to the after party! It felt like they were long time friends. The online portal they use is very specific and user friendly. It’s very convenient! If you want an amazing wedding/event/party, choose The Blendmasters. They DO NOT disappoint. Steve, thank you for making my dream wedding a reality. You two are quite amazing.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Review

DJ blendmaster was a phenomenal choice. The online music planner is very easy to work with. The owner Steve and his associates are nice and professional. The wedding went perfect. The dance floor was full. My friends to my grandparents were dancing for hours. We could not get people to leave. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • LaTonya

Latonya Fleshman · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Reception

Let me just say....these gentlemen did a phenomenal job at my wedding reception. They were extremely professional, down to earth, and provided everything I asked for. If you are in need of a DJ service, this is definitely the family for you. Yes, I said family because that’s how they treated us.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Venita Cotton · Married on 08/17/2019

The absolute best

I will be here all day raving about this dynamic duo but to sum it all THEY ARE PHENOMENAL!! From start to finish they provided excellent service, great music, read the crowd and played music that made us move!! We had a wonderful time. This was the perfect combination!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Christina Davis · Married on 08/15/2019

Superior service

WOW!!! Words can not express how much we loved the service provided to us by Blendmasters.
    We appreciated the professionalism of the DJ and Emcee. We have two worda SIMPLY AMAZING! Our guests nor can we stop talking about how much we enjoyed the music. My husband has said hands down we will always refer and hire Blendmasters for any event. They were so flexible and accommodating which we appreciated. Everyone couldn't and still can't stop talking about how much they enjoyed themselves. Superior Service! #BestDJ&Emcee

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Ludmylla

Ludmylla · Married on 05/25/2019

Above & Beyond music, and more!

Mr. Steve Anderson, and the blendmasters crew, went above and beyond, what was quoted for our wedding! He kept the guests on their feet, dancing all night long!! Our guests said "never ever have they had so much fun at a wedding before, like ours!
    Please hire blendmasters and you will not regret it!!
    Mr. Steve, you are forever in our hearts!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Blendmasters DJ Service LLC's reply:

Hey Ludmylla I will never forget you guys! We connected from our first in person consultation meeting! The whole evening flowed well and for a small wedding your family made it seem like it was 150 people there instead of 50. They danced all evening and even got a taste of your lovely voice singing! Thanks for the great review, you guy's rocked!!!
  • Margaret

Margaret Cook · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing! Perfect!

I honestly think everyone thinks they have the best wedding! But I know I did! My experience was amazing! It I were to plan another wedding I would hire them again!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Blendmasters DJ Service LLC's reply:

Yes Margaret your wedding was the bomb.com! If you ever were to plan another wedding or if any of your family plans another wedding, please call us, WE WILL BE THERE!!! Your family is awesome, I'm glad we could show them a great time! Thanks for the great review!
  • Justine

Justine Brooks · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ

One of my biggest wants for the wedding was a good/fun DJ. The last thing I wanted was a person just playing music. DJ Steve was perfect! Between him and MC Wizzy the reception was a blast. Everyone had such a great time! The most personable people I have ever met! We couldn’t have had a more perfect reception unless it was just slightly less warm. They even had the exact song for the ceremony itself. Absolutely adore them!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kim · Married on 05/03/2019

I recently utilized Blendmasters DJ services for my son’s graduation celebration. The event was a huge success and Blendmasters DJ Service was a major contributing factor to this outcome. DJ Wizzi arrived in ample time prior to the event to set up. He was very friendly and delivered on all special requests pertaining to the music selection. He had skills on the tables and kept the party jumping!! My guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and talked about it for days following the event. I will definitely select Blendmasters DJ services for future events.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Kimmie · Married on 12/29/2018

A night to remember

Everything was great! I truly loved every minute of my reception; my dreams came true that night! I recommend anybody looking for a good DJ to contact them! Their responses are quick and they were very understanding. I could go on and on, but overall thank you for a wonderful night!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Traci

Traci · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing DJ

We were not surprised at the services we received as the previous reviews were good. Our expectations were high and Steve exceeded them. The process was seamless to me. He gathered the music that we wanted and took it from there. The reception was fun and Steve and his team were engaged the entire time. We plan to retain them again in May and for any other event we need. Thank you for a memorable evening!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Megan Sabella · Married on 12/02/2018

DJ at wedding

We had a wonderful experience with Steve and his staff! They were helpful, responsive and willing to assist with whatever we needed to make our wedding day ceremony and reception so fun and exciting!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/10/2018

Richmond Wedding

We chose to go with Steve because we were looking for somebody affordable and that had the right personality for our party. We called around and spoke to many DJ's - some came across as though we should have paid them just to talk to them. Steve was down to earth, and we knew he was the right one after a short conversation. He made an effort to attend our wedding meetings with our coordinator and communicated with us as much as possible via video chat and phone call. We were planning our wedding while living in another state, which was difficult, but Steve made it easier on us. We had a special situation regarding our first dance, and Steve also worked with us on that. Steve was also able to handle our uplighting request for much cheaper than the others. Thanks, Steve!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Blendmasters DJ Service LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure doing your wedding ceremony and reception! You guy's booked us 6 months out or more and we stayed in contact and talked throughout the whole process. We really got to know each other and I had a feel for exactly what you guy's wanted! Working with Illumination event studios your wedding coordinator's Chelsea and Rhema were awesome! Made the night seamless!

Courtney Hines · Married on 11/03/2018

Truly the best!!

Blendmasters was a pleasure to work with!! They think of all the details to ensure a great party. My wedding was a hit thanks to Blendmasters!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Blendmasters DJ Service LLC's reply:

We had an awesome time doing your wedding reception! From the great pictures we had done at our photo booth to your friends and family dancing like there was no tomorrow! It was a pleasure working with you guy's to make your day special and it was very special!
  • Shimeka

Shimeka · Married on 10/27/2018

The Jones Turn Up -Perfection

DJ Octane was the epitome of professional and he and his MC KEPT THE PARTY GOING, just the way we like it! Non-stop hits, energy, fun and positive vibes. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and he had people dancing whom I had never seen dance before!!! It was so hype! I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Maranda · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome dj he did my wedding and it was perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/08/2018

The Blendmasters DJ Team is phenomenal!!! We immediately hit it off with Steve and knew he had to DJ our wedding! Steven went above and beyond for us, from the ambient lighting, to mixing songs for our bridal party introduction, as well as helping us create a fully customized monogram for the reception. We cannot rave enough about the Blendmasters Team. They are truly top-notch!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Quinnchel

Quinnchel · Married on 08/18/2018

Kept our guest on the floor dancing all night! And we loved it!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Rikki · Married on 08/08/2018

Steve and his team were absolutely amazing! They did a wonderful job as we had very detailed music choices for our ceremony and reception. They played music that were both for the older crowd and the younger crowd. The hype man kept everybody dancing. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/05/2018

L · Married on 08/04/2018

Over 15yrs as my go to DJ. He keeps up with the latest and keeps the crowd engage continue to grow and do great things you guys are the bomb.com

Sent on 08/28/2018

Robyn · Married on 07/22/2018

Wow! There just aren't enough accolades to give Steve Anderson AKA DJ HyOctane and his company, Blendmasters DJ Services. You're not just receiving music, you are obtaining a highly customized entertainment experience. They are always prompt, professional, and courteous. Their equipment is appropriate to the venue and set up efficiently.

Steve and one of his DJs recently provided entertainment for my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday party. Not only did they entice reluctant teens onto the dance floor, they made it cool for the parents to join in as well. And, my daughter will always remember being personally serenaded with a beautiful rendition of Stevie Wonder's classic "Happy Birthday".

Now, contrast this experience to my husband's surprise birthday party this past winter. It was a blow out house party! Steve's team definitely helped to make the party atmosphere... the right music at the right times... the right DJ ad libs to keep the mood flowing... The dance floor was constantly packed. The inside of the house was definitely pumping, while the neighbors never had a problem...

You will always be grateful that you booked Steve Anderson AKA DJ HyOctane and his company, Blendmasters DJ Services!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/30/2018

This is the best DJ service I’ve ever experienced. I’ve used other DJs in the past but none could compare to Blendmasters! Our wedding experience was awesome in part because of the music and the atmosphere DJ K Love set in place! Blendmasters are now a part of our family!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2018

Honestly, look no further. Blendmasters is the company you want to hire for your DJ services, especially for your wedding. Our friends and family that attended our wedding are still raving about Blendmaster’s services. They and we were impressed by Steve and his MC’s professionalism, skill, enthusiasm and how they were able to get the guest on the dance floor without having anyone to go around persuading or begging people to get on the dance floor. When I say that I have never been to a wedding where people started danicing immediately. I’m not just saying this because it was our wedding. We were prepared to get people on the dance floor but we didn’t need to. Steve and his MC provided the right chemistry to get the party started. They played the music everyone wanted to dance to. We were overly pleased with their work. I’m sure you will be too.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amy Colleen · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Steve and his team was absolutely amazing ! They were so supportive and responsive . They were able to really gain me and my husbands style and need for our wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2018