Madison, Madison, NJ 07940 Map · Phone number

About Kerry Patel Designs

Kerry Patel Designs--based out of Madison, New Jersey and serving the Northern Jersey and Newark areas--is a boutique floral design studio that creates romantic florals for timeless, intimate wedding celebrations. With designs that are elegant, interesting, and sophisticated, this company strives to create floral arrangements that are unique to each couple. You will be swept away by the interesting color choices, harmony, and sensational visuals created by this company. Kerry Patel Designs also pledges to take control of all the beautiful details so that you won't have to stress about anything during the planning and preparation process.

Kerry Patel Designs offers a variety of designs that range from country and rustic to romantic and modern. They provide setup and cleanup of their arrangements, and they provide pre-event consultations to help you get an idea of what you’d like for your celebration. Arrangements offered by the company include:

• Aisle decorations

Floral centerpiece
94dc48cabfd3b538 MSWpromo PromoVid Shoot 0129

1 Reviews for Kerry Patel Designs

Vivian · Married on 05/05/2018

Kerry was all around amazing! We found her through out photographer and immediately fell in love with all her work that we saw on Instagram. We had a phone consultation before meeting up in person. She came so prepared, doing research on our venue and asked us all these questions that would help her decorate our venue. She also worked with our budget. I knew anything she made would be fabulous so we let her have creative freedom. I only gave her my bridesmaids colors and showed her a picture of my dress. She really transformed our venue, I've never seen such gorgeous flowers in my life. For her it's truly art. She has a really good eye, I trusted her judgment and I wasn't disappointed. If you're looking for something truly elegant and unique, then definitely go with Kerry!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Kerry Patel Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 325.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Madison Madison, NJ, 07940 See on map